A dark storm is coming

Started by Lady Jenn, August 06, 2015, 02:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

Tom Drake is a detective in a town almost literally in the middle of nowhere. Most of his time is spent dealing with the occasional shoplifter or troubled teenager who has raided his parents' drinks cabinet. Murders are a rare occurrence.

Until now.

Young women are turning up dead in the forest in the centre of the town and federal agents are suddenly in town asking questions. This is clearly no ordinary murder.

So what on earth is going on?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can either play a fellow cop or a civilian helping Tom, don't mind either way. Message me if you want more info.
No powermodding
No godmodding
Have fun :-)

komurasaki

When I read this I immediately thought about vampires as the murders. What do you think about the vampire being the murder and also someone trying to distract Tom from finding out the truth?

Lady Jenn

it's not a vampire, although you've guessed right that someone is very keen to stop Tom realising who the killer really is...

komurasaki

Darn no vampires. :( but I am glad I got half right.

Lady Jenn

There are a LOT of people keen to hide the killer for multiple reasons

komurasaki

Would you mind expanding on the storyline a bit for me? I'm really curious to know. That is, if you don't mind. Maybe we could even set it up for an RP?

Lady Jenn

Well there's a fair amount of spoilers involved, but the most spoiler-free version is that the attacker is not human, I'd be up for an RP if you want to join

komurasaki

Okay. I'm up for an RP. Really interested in finding out where this plot of yours goes.

Lady Jenn

do you want to do a character skelly? I suppose a better suggestion would be me doing a character skelly first right? xD

komurasaki

I'm not sure what a skelly is, I'm assuming, and correct me if I'm wrong, that it's a character bio. And you can do yours first if you want. Do you care about the gender that I play? or have anything specifics of a character you don't want to play with?

Lady Jenn

Beyond that it's a local not really, it can be another local cop, a journalist or even just a civilian who gets caught up unwittingly.

Name: Tom Drake
Profession: Local detective.
Bio: Taking a job as a detective in a small town Tom think he has the easiest job in the world. He has no children, is unmarried, but continues to tell himself he's just looking for the right person.

Want to know any more?

komurasaki

I like the journalist idea. This is what I've come up with. If you want to know more let me know or if you don't like it just let me know.

Name: Faith Spencer
Profession: Journalist
Bio: Faith just started her career as a journalist in a small town when the murder's start happening. Thinking this could make or brake her career she fallows any new leads with vigor. She has never been in a relationship and is a little awkward in social situations.

Lady Jenn

Sounds good to me :-) any more questions or shall I go ahead and make the RP?

komurasaki

You can go ahead and make the RP.  8-)

Lady Jenn