Comfort Officers of The Nova Fleet - [Sandbox, Freeform, Sci-Fi]

Started by MzHyde, May 16, 2014, 10:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CopperLily

Quote from: BarbaraGordon on May 17, 2014, 10:52:22 PM
*gives Meryl, her fellow Twosie a hug*

Ship full of dissident girls in need of rehabilitation :)

MasterOfMyFate

Yoooo this looks like fun.

Questions.

1. Is there such things as robotic limbs to replace amputated limbs?
2. Do you have a list of occupations for males or should I come up with the most Sci-Fi job I can think of? (May just go with being a Pilot. Love to play a Joker character. Mass Effect anyone?)
3. I am under the impression that we just make up planet names. Is this true or are we following some source material?
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

King Serperior

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on May 17, 2014, 11:38:25 PM
3. I am under the impression that we just make up planet names. Is this true or are we following some source material?
I made up my character's home planet's name  >_>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

IrishWolf

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on May 17, 2014, 11:38:25 PM
1. Is there such things as robotic limbs to replace amputated limbs?

Well, my character, Jacob Skinner, has a bio-mechanical arm and he was approved

TheGlyphstone

The Doctor Is In!

Dr. Henry "The Jackal" Heid
Chief Medical Officer, NOVA-2

Body Type: Lean

Bio:
Henry was considered a prodigy from a very early age - talking and reading at two, starting school and completing educational levels two or three times as fast as his peers. He completed secondary school at fourteen, and immediately went into medical school, finishing an eight-year program in five and graduating at nineteen.

Nova Prospect was offering astronomical (pun intended) sums for company doctors to staff its long-haul mining fleets, and he'd heard stories about the phenomenally beautiful 'Comfort Officers' they provided for use by staff on voyages. This worked out well, because he was having great difficulty finding a practice in any surface-side hospital; people were just weirded out by him, particularly women.

Understandable, because he wasn't entirely right in the head, and never had been. With other men, he was perfectly empathetic and understanding, but his misogyny towards women bordered on outright sociopathy - they were objects, warm and wet and often noisy objects that existed to be useful to him or discarded and pushed aside. There was no way he could develop or keep a normal relationship, and even prostitutes were uneasy around him, especially with his darker tastes in erotic enhancements. So Nova Prospect it was...but even there, he was an uneasy fit, until he found himself transferred to the Nova-2 ship under Captain Phillips, a man after his own heart when it came to the women assigned to their 'care'. And the medical lab was simply packed with interesting things to play with...

Ons: Pain, fear, BDSM, sharp things, rough sex
Offs: Dominant/confident women, body byproducts

CopperLily

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 18, 2014, 01:50:36 AM
The Doctor Is In!

Ons: Pain, fear,... sharp things

Why do I think the threat of a trip to sickbay will be more than enough to keep Meryl in line?

Nymphadora

Goodness but Nova 2 looks like a fun ship to be on.
Ah well, such is life.

Not that I am doubting the fun factor on the other two at all. Just gonna sit back and watch for the all clear for a second Comfort Officer for one of them.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

TheGlyphstone

It's the ship of sadists and misfits, for certain. Probably has an infamous reputation amongst the rest of the fleet for being 'that ship' - real ships notoriously tended to take after their captains, and the process is self-selecting...workers and crew with stronger morals/ethics would seek transfers to other ships, and the darker people would either get forcibly transferred or seek a job there voluntarily, gradually weeding out the 'soft-hearted'. Even the worst-off Comfort Officers knows her life could be worse, she could be assigned to Nova-2.

Poor Cole might be in for a bit of culture shock. Also...."Cole Miner". Seriously? ;D

And if it's not like that...we're not working hard enough. :D

Why do I think the threat of a trip to sickbay will be more than enough to keep Meryl in line?

Hehehe...make sure she takes all her vitamins. :-)

Vaulera

Hey there, this roleplay caught my keen interest. I was wondering if there was still room for another lady?

Montagne

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 18, 2014, 02:04:08 AM
It's the ship of sadists and misfits, for certain. Probably has an infamous reputation amongst the rest of the fleet for being 'that ship' - real ships notoriously tended to take after their captains, and the process is self-selecting...workers and crew with stronger morals/ethics would seek transfers to other ships, and the darker people would either get forcibly transferred or seek a job there voluntarily, gradually weeding out the 'soft-hearted'. Even the worst-off Comfort Officers knows her life could be worse, she could be assigned to Nova-2.

"Whats that, you're going to free the comfort officer we have tied up in the mess when you get back? Well..." *Pushes down a  mining ravine.* "Oh no, looks like we'll have to open recruitment again. So many accidents on these dangerous jobs."

I'm very much going to enjoy the interaction between Nova 2's crew of misfits and the other nice ships :P I do hope there are a few scenes where the ships are docked together.

Poor Cole might be in for a bit of culture shock. Also...."Cole Miner". Seriously? ;D

If I know anything about Vin He'll fit in just fine ;)

Also.... Cole Miner..... Cole Miner.... THE PUNS!

Paladin of Lust

I saw this and thought that Nova 2 would be the perfect ship for a character I thought up. The girls there fit my character to a tee. xD

-NOVA 1-

Name: Daniel Henderson
Position: Chief Security Officer (CSO), Nova 1
Body Type: Toned and muscular

Bio: A former soldier working in military intelligence, Daniel Henderson was attracted by a combination of high pay and Nova Prospect's Comfort Initiative to quit the military and join the mining company a yer ago as head of security for the Nova fleet, managing security related concerns for the fleet, including but not limited to; industrial spies, sabotage, petty crimes, mining operations security, etc. He is the head of the Nova Fleet's security force, and thus is effectively the head of the fleet's police, with powers to let him investigate any other person on the ships should a crime occur or if evidence of industrial spies comes to light. Daniel takes his job very seriously, and with great pleasure too. While not popular among most of the common crew across the whole fleet (he's thrown many of them into the brig for various periods due to violence and petty theft), he has been trusting of the loyalty displayed by Captain Shaw Philips of Nova 1, and views two of the comfort officers on board Nova 1 with some suspicion, due to their backgrounds. Perhaps some interrogations with them may be in order...And people who've seen Henderson's interrogations don't tend to talk much about them afterwards...other than to say that he may enjoy them a little too much. As for Anderson over on Nova 2, he's a little too light hearted for Henderson's tastes, but since he's serious when he needs to be, Henderson doesn't really care. So long as the job is done.

Ons: Oral, Rough Sex, Handcuffs, Bondage, Domination, Dirty Talking, Fear, Hair Pulling, Breath Control, Teasing, Clothed, Public
Offs: Toilet play

Addt'l Info: None, for now.
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

Le List of Lust (My ONs & OFFs)

Vergil Tanner

I'm interested, so I'm just gonna bookmark this thread for updates :D A concept bio should be up after some questions I have have been answered by MzHyde :D :D :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

MzHyde

I would like one of the new men to switch to Nova 3 in order to create a balanced distribution. Once we get that, I'll open up the game this evening. Guys, keep sending in characters to join here and I'll get them a ship ASAP. I have some interested ladies waiting in the wings too, so I will PM them later when they can join.

Montagne

Quote from: MzHyde on May 18, 2014, 07:00:14 AM
I would like one of the new men to switch to Nova 3 in order to create a balanced distribution. Once we get that, I'll open up the game this evening. Guys, keep sending in characters to join here and I'll get them a ship ASAP. I have some interested ladies waiting in the wings too, so I will PM them later when they can join.

Most excited for the game to start. :) I'm going to be gone tonight after 9pm. I thought a fun opening scene for anyone on the Nova 2 might be the men playing poker. (for more Comfort Tokens, of course.) Similar to the Battlestar Galactica scene from the miniseries. Plenty of whisky and smoking and our two comfort officers perhaps providing some entertainment under the table >:). Unless theres a plan for a plot beginning you already have in mind for our crews MzHyde ;D

What are we imagining mining ships look like? How large are they? Are they relatively modern vessels or coming towards the end of their life? I'm assuming they will be relatively industrial looking in nature.

Some Images If Any Take Your Fancy

Athos

This game keeps catching my eye, so I'll be creating a character sheet in the next little while.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Vergil Tanner

Nova 3

Name: Anderson Hendricks. Andy to his friends (and the ladies).
Position: Security Officer, Captain
Body Type: Athletically built, toned.
Eyes and Hair (since you can't see it it in the picture): Dark blue eyes and dark, blonde-ish brown hair.

Bio: Very simply, Anderson is...not exactly the most serious person in the galaxy. Oh, he takes his job seriously enough - he may laugh and joke and be friendly with people, but he doesn't slack off or let people get away with things very often - but he finds that being an uptight fuddy-duddy like Henderson tends to sour people towards you, and then you tend to have very lonely, very boring free time. He doesn't get much downtime, being a Security Captain, but what little he does get he would rather not spend alone in his room reading, or chasing one of the Comfort Officers. Oh, the Comfort Officers are nice distractions - very, very nice - but in his experience, whether it's their job or not if they dislike you, it ends up being a lot less fun....if you can find them at all. They have a habit of avoiding men they dislike, and well they should; you may well sell your body, but you don't have to like it. In short: being friendly and cheerful means that you are more likely to make friends. The more friends you have in the fleet, the more enjoyable your job and your down time is likely to be. As for how he got to be a security officer, well...that's pretty simple. He comes from a fairly poor family from one of the more run-down settlements on some barren world somewhere that most people don't even know exist, where education is not exactly at the highest standard available. When he was 18, he heard that a Mining Corporation representative was in town hiring, and seeing his chance to get off of his desolate rock of a home planet (and actually meet some half-attractive young ladies), he leapt to enlist. He didn't have any special training except the muscular build from manual labour, so he was put as a Security grunt. Six long years later, he's managed to claw his way up to Captain...whilst not the highest rank - it falls somewhere in the upper middle of the hierarchy - it's still better than what he could have ended up as otherwise...so he's content, and despite his mischievously light-hearted nature, he is determined to do his job to the best of his ability.

Ons: Bondage and Domination, rough, group, switch (can play either Dom or Sub; he doesn't much care), public, clothed, teasing.
Offs: Excessive pain, S&M, non-con, toiletplay, breath control, bloodplay.

Additional Info: Suffers from a minor blood deficiency that requires a medical injection every 24 hours. He can administer it himself, but needs to get his refill from the ships doctor.

Right! I think that's everything. Look good?

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

vin26m

I was watching clips from Days of Thunder (Tom Cruise's character is Cole Trickle) and Kalifornication (with a sexy secretary played by Rachel Miner).  Cole Miner.

Quote from: Atlas on May 18, 2014, 07:32:57 AM
Most excited for the game to start. :) I'm going to be gone tonight after 9pm. I thought a fun opening scene for anyone on the Nova 2 might be the men playing poker. (for more Comfort Tokens, of course.) Similar to the Battlestar Galactica scene from the miniseries. Plenty of whisky and smoking and our two comfort officers perhaps providing some entertainment under the table >:). Unless theres a plan for a plot beginning you already have in mind for our crews MzHyde ;D

That's a great idea for an opening scene.

What's a typical schedule for a miner and for a comfort officer?

Athos

Hopefully this is alright. I didn't know which ship to put him on, so I have him marked as 'awaiting assignment.'

Name: Jace Mitchell 
Position: Pilot, awaiting assignment.
Body Type: Lean and fit

"Come on honey, you think this is rough? Just watch, now I'm really gonna make you scream."

Bio: Like many people in this day and age, Jace has never set foot on solid ground. He loves being in space and can’t understand how living anywhere else could even compare. He was born on a large space station called Deadlock in the Praxius system. His parents were both career spacers and he spent all of his childhood in, on and around ships. By the age of 10, he made his first landing and by the time he was 15, he was flying his parents’ freighter full time. When he was 16, his parents’ ship was struck by a rogue piece of debris and virtually destroyed and although Jace survived, his parents didn’t. Shaken by the tragedy, but determined to keep going, Jace applied to the naval flight academy and was accepted. After four years, he graduated at age 20 and began test piloting experimental fighter craft. His superiors called him a prodigy, as he could do things naturally in spacecraft that very few others could even imagine. Unfortunately a year later, he was involved in an accident which left him ineligible for further military service. Looking for work, he was quickly poached by a recruiter for Nova Prospect. Though flying mining ships is far less exciting than fighters, it pays the bills and Jace is looking forward to spending as much time with the ‘comfort’ officers as possible. He is currently waiting to be cleared for active duty and is eagerly awaiting his ship assignment.

Ons:  Rough sex, oral (receiving), making her beg, making her scream, mild pain infliction (spanking, flogging etc...), some bondage, talking dirty, anal.
Offs:  Bathroom play

Addt'l Info: Other pictures: One. Two. Three.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Vergil Tanner

Hmm....then who's on Nova Three? Lessee....

Guys:
Alex Crossweld (Medical Officer)
Andy Hendricks (Security Captain)

Girls:
Anna Novak

Any ideas on an opening scene? Possibly....well, Andy needs his medication, so perhaps Anna is getting her check up when Andy heads down to get his medicine? Seems like a plausible enough reason for them to run into each other.

Cal1496

-NOVA 3-

Name: Edgar Cain
Position: Captain, Nova 3
Body Type: Muscular, but not extremely toned

Bio: Born on Coral Prime, Cain came from a well off family on the luxury asteroid.  The place was heaven in the galaxy, and such most of the men of his family were usually fostered out at fourteen to get a bit of grit on their boots.  Cain was sent to a mining colony, given the job as assistant to a crew chief, but after four years of that he joined straight up with the Fleet.  Working his way threw the ranks, despite his family Cain has worked his way up the good old fashion way.  As such he feels entitled to a good deal of comfort as Captain of his own ship.

As such, Edgar is what some would call 'lazy', though in his opinion he is just much more simply relaxed.  As long as his crew makes their quota and the Comfort Girls on his ship don't come to him bruised too hell, he won't give anyone too much trouble.  Not too say he is a push over, Nova 3 has some of the best profits in the Fleet, but Cain is definitely not a hard ass or any such thing.

Ons: Vaginal, Anal, Tit Fucks, Oral, Rough Sex
Offs: Anything involving waste

Addt'l Info: Every year when the all the ships come back to drop off their cargo, Nova 3 holds a boxing tournament.  The Prizes?  Comfort Girls!

Vergil Tanner

Cal1496

Ya, hope everyone likes the idea of the boxing match thing lol

If not, can scrap it

Vergil Tanner

I personally don't have a problem with it, but it really isn't up to me; it's up to Hyde whether that's ok or not, haha. :P

CopperLily

Quote from: Atlas on May 18, 2014, 07:32:57 AM

I like that as an opening, assuming it's approved.

Hercinia