Interest Check: Constantinople by Night (OWOD vampire campaign pitch)

Started by Kolbrandr, May 16, 2014, 07:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolbrandr

Hokay, Meliai is backstory approved and working on her stats as well, so we're slowly getting towards something of a group.

RubySlippers

Still need to flesh out some things and there were so many points to spend. I though she should have general status of 5 as a Cainite Ambassador since she would likely have had dealings over the centuries with all kinds of vampires even heathens.

Kolbrandr

Still waiting on a couple of people for stats and a concept at this point, if others are wondering.

Elven Sex Goddess

RubySlippers

My characters domain is a city block just outside the Jewish Quarter call it the Muslim Alms Block protected by a certain Elder as is the Jewish Gate there they are People of the Book after all.  ;D

RubySlippers

Just checking in its summer so figure many games slow down and the GM likely is busy, I still am interested in playing a lot.

Kolbrandr

So, here's the thing. The initial large burst of interest winnowed down as I knew it would, from everything from people having very understandable life issues, to being too busy running other games, to the standard just not replying to fpms anymore, to a couple of people just not being able to reconcile concepts with the game. But from that I still looked to have a solid and usable core of five players, four of whom had put backstories together and had em approved, three of whom even threw stats together. Annnd then time kept passing, and of the remaining two, one of them seems to have just stopped responding, and the other hasn't given any kind of further detail on just their concept after multiple drawn out periods of asking.

Which leaves me with three players. Which isn't especially that workable for such things as I had in mind. Even four would have been okay.

So yeah, my apologies to Meliai, Elven Sex Goddess and Ruby, but I think this isn't really going to get off the ground. If you guys wanted to post your backstories in thread for each other to read and all, feel free, but I'm leaning to just closing this up.

Elven Sex Goddess

Sad,  was really looking forward to the game.    Perhaps a retry at the end of the summer.   I shall keep my character ready for if this starts back up.    Which I really hope that it does.     

RubySlippers

:'(

Well try again after Summer this is not the best time to run games. RPOL my games are slow to.