The School cursed are town-

Started by abandoneddolly, March 16, 2015, 12:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

No, I was planning on playing a male demon opposite a futa.

lovelygirl

Added a bit more to Melody's Bio. She's the good God fearing girl. Oh Father Jacob, you have your work cut out for you. *snicker*
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: lovelygirl on March 17, 2015, 12:26:34 PM
Added a bit more to Melody's Bio. She's the good God fearing girl. Oh Father Jacob, you have your work cut out for you. *snicker*

Father Jacob enjoys to work.  He is a firm believer in the sweat of the brow.

There is nothing that the bible can't fix.  That, and a firm fist.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

abandoneddolly

I have a question when we get this started. I think I'll start it this weekend that should give us enough time to maybe gather some more people. but back to the question.

Do you think it would be better to just have one thread and put in the header where you are at in town, or make multiple threads for different places in the town like the high school,  the church, other places that might be important later.

rotburn

Quote from: abandoneddolly on March 17, 2015, 01:56:12 PM
I have a question when we get this started. I think I'll start it this weekend that should give us enough time to maybe gather some more people. but back to the question.

Do you think it would be better to just have one thread and put in the header where you are at in town, or make multiple threads for different places in the town like the high school,  the church, other places that might be important later.

Well if you want to spend the time creating multiple threads that's cool. If it becomes too much I'd suggest just creating a thread as the 'town' and have the players grouped in the same place to start off. Examples: 1) Everyone's sitting in church and the plot begins. 2) Everyone's at a school game. 3) Everyone's at a town festival... that way all the player characters will be confined and have to interact with each other. As the plot unwinds you can open up more threads as you go along. *shrugs, just an idea*

Biles

Quote from: MasterMischief on March 17, 2015, 12:21:22 PM
No, I was planning on playing a male demon opposite a futa.

I see and what kind of a male demon? Preferably ones with milking tentacles I hope.

Quote from: rotburn on March 17, 2015, 02:01:40 PM
Well if you want to spend the time creating multiple threads that's cool. If it becomes too much I'd suggest just creating a thread as the 'town' and have the players grouped in the same place to start off. Examples: 1) Everyone's sitting in church and the plot begins. 2) Everyone's at a school game. 3) Everyone's at a town festival... that way all the player characters will be confined and have to interact with each other. As the plot unwinds you can open up more threads as you go along. *shrugs, just an idea*
Or maybe the GM could create a template post where players can label locations where their characters are.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

lovelygirl

Quote from: rotburn on March 17, 2015, 02:01:40 PM

I was gonna say that! lol. Start out with a main thread then maybe one for the church, the school, autumns house...

Ons &Offs

abandoneddolly

ok I think I'll do that. I don't want to stretch the r p to thin so we can start off with one thread and add more when needed.

Secretwriter

I don't currently have time, but this sounds really fun!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Tinkertoy

Quote from: rotburn on March 16, 2015, 06:30:06 PM
Snickers uncontrollably and wonders if there are any shocked faces in the crowd.
<.< >.>

Unlikely, this is E where Futas and Tentacle Beasts run rampant, free and without prejudice. Mmmm.....Futas and Tentacles Beasts, nom.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

rotburn

Quote from: lovelygirl on March 17, 2015, 02:45:19 PM
I was gonna say that! lol. Start out with a main thread then maybe one for the church, the school, autumns house...

Great minds think alike ;)

Can't wait for this to start up. Thinking of making a highschool dude who's probably related to the chick who opened the demon portal somehow. Who needs an annoyed older brother?! :P

abandoneddolly

Mossberg

Am I the only one that was somewhat reminded of Bible Black when reading this? Especially with the futa teacher lol.

Also, I'll be working on a character in a bit. Not sure yet what I'll be doing.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

I don't know what Bible Black is, but now I want to know.

Mossberg

It's a hentai series about sex, magic, and all that good stuff.
-Lews Therin Telamon

rotburn

Bible Black is the shit. Diffidently a favorite in the anime genre.
waves at everyone from the background

Mossberg

Name: Theloth (Thay-Lawth)/Arthur
Character likes: Manipulation, Perversion, Chaos
Character dislikes: Purity, Virtue, Order
Appearance:
Human Form

Arthur appears as a tall man, standing at 6'3", with an average build. This belies his true strength, which is quite considerable compared to humans. He seems to have an otherworldly grace and attractiveness to mortals, though can suppress this if he desires. His black hair is a little long and slightly unkempt. Depending on his mood, Theloth's eyes will change, reflecting his demonic nature. For this reason he almost always wears darkly tinted eyeglasses, being able to see through them clearly whether day or night. His clothing consists of entirely black suits.
Demonic Form

(Disregard the armor on the right arm and lower half of the body in the picture)
In his Demon form, Theloth appears as a handsome man with large, feathery wings and a single, sharp horn sticking out from his forehead. His hair changes from black to white and grows longer. From his fingers up to his elbows the flesh is dark and rough, lightening as it goes up the arms (The same occurs from his toes up to his knees). In his demon form, Theloth has incredibly hard claws that he can extend or retract up to three inches, a prehensile tail that is rather muscular, which he has full control over, along with razor sharp teeth that are capable of easily shredding through flesh. While in this form, Theloth is able to become invisible indefinitely.

History: Theloth is an Incubus Demon who was born eons ago in the depths of Hell and survived through subtlety rather than brute force. Recently he has escaped through the opened portal, taking the guise of a near middle aged man and appropriating the name Arthur. He used his hypnosis ability on a small family in a large house near the edge of town and over the course of a night "convinced" them to leave the city while signing the deed over to him. He is now in the process of hypnotizing the humans near his new home to get them to turn a blind eye to his activities before he fully implements his plan of corruption.
O/O's: <- Click it. (No's are listed in my Never's, but may be negotiable. To be sure, ask ahead of time.)

Abilities of Note

• Malleable Anatomy: Theloth is capable of altering his body's shape to a certain degree while in his human form. In his Demon form this ability is greatly increased.

• Supernatural Condition: In both his human and demon forms, Theloth has increased Strength, Dexterity, and Durability.

• Mental Manipulation: With this ability available in both forms, Theloth is able to manipulate a person's mind so that they can undergo hypnosis or be put to sleep. Those with a higher will are more able to resist it.

• Life-Force Absorption: Any being that orgasms as a result of sex with Theloth will have a portion of their life force drained away. Repeated instances will drain the victim, worsening their health and physical condition until eventually they die.

• Pheromone Manipulation: With this ability, Theloth is able to exude pheromones whose effects he can alter at will. In either form, he can cause people to subconsciously feel emotions based on the effects he uses. The effects include the Seven Sins; Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. The pheromones can spread out to a twenty foot diameter depending on the environment, smaller in windier areas, and larger in enclosed spaces.
-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

yay also I may or may not get stuff ready to start either  tonight or tomorrow. I got appointments and stuff to go to tomorrow so will just have to see how it goes.

rotburn

Quote from: abandoneddolly on March 19, 2015, 07:17:12 PM
yay also I may or may not get stuff ready to start either  tonight or tomorrow. I got appointments and stuff to go to tomorrow so will just have to see how it goes.

Looking forward to it!

And yikes, my dudes gonna have it out for him, being pitted against these wicked demons. I might have to beef him up a bit.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Almondus

What do we need more?

A.) A police officer to keep the peace

B.) A male student to poke around and stumble into things

C.) Another critter lurking in the shadows

Just looking for a bit of direction, any of those character concepts sound fun to me to play so I'm just looking for a nudge towards one of them.

lovelygirl

If memory serves me right, Dolly and I are the only students. I maybe wrong.

Ons &Offs

Mossberg

Quote from: Almondus on March 19, 2015, 08:37:51 PM
What do we need more?

A.) A police officer to keep the peace

B.) A male student to poke around and stumble into things

C.) Another critter lurking in the shadows

Just looking for a bit of direction, any of those character concepts sound fun to me to play so I'm just looking for a nudge towards one of them.

The ones that have been submitted so far are, two female human students, a male demon priest, a male human demon hunter, a futa demon (possessed human?) teacher, and then my character, a male demon with an unknown role as of yet.
-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

yes a male student would probably be the  best out of those choices.

rotburn

Okay, my dude is done and rebuffed.
Think we're going to have an 'Accepted Character Thread'?