BBCode in Shoutbox?

Started by KG, September 17, 2008, 12:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KG

Okay - can't see an answer for this on the front page, unless I'm crazy - and it's been said.

Can BBCode formatting be used in the shoutbox?

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Sherona

But you might want to be sparse in using BBcode, because it really messes up the page for people until its bumped off *smiles*

KG

I wasn't planning on doing anything too dramatic, just bold and italics, but if it causes trouble, I'll refrain.

Thanks a lot for the prompt response!

Sherona

*smiles* Ohter hten generally being hard to read a lot of bold an ditalics its mainly the marquee that messes I believe.

KG

Sherona

Its the thingy that scrolls across the screen.

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

KG

I only ask because I didn't see a marquee, I thought you meant there was a static shoutbox marquee - as long as I avoid the BBCode Marquee, I should be okay?

Sherona

KG

Eeexcellent.
Who says the uninitiated can't have fun? >: D
Thanks for your help guys. 

Paradox

Damn Sherona, I think she called you a guy.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Sherona

haven't you found out Para? Ther eare no girls online..we are all 42 year old middle aged men

KG

Guys is a generic, gender-neutral term!  I swear it is!

If you're terribly sensitive, thank you folks, pals, friends, helpers, buddies, and comrades.

Trieste

Dude... there are no girls on the internet. I myself am balding. C'mon, rub my scalp. You know you want to. *tilts head forward*

Hiya, KG. The staff hijacks threads. :)

KG

*scalprub*
It almost proves you have souls. ; )
As long as no-one's bothered by the hijacking, I'm easy.