Looking for system games! (Games I want listed inside)

Started by Blythe, December 04, 2016, 12:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Edit: No longer seeking

Okay, bit of a revamp of my old thread, as my posting and preferences for system games changed a bit! I hope that, whoever is reading this, that you'll consider me as a player for your game.

I can post at least once a week, and I don't vanish from games without notice. I don't mind if a GM for system games needs to poke me to post (an exception to my usual stance on not liking being poked; I understand group pacing is very important!) I am, however, often a bit slow to reply to PMs.

I myself run a system group with multiple players that's lasted a few months and is nearing 500 IC posts, if you want an idea of my reliability. I'm patient, I'm not a grammar Nazi, and I'm flexible about posting length. I am generally very easy-going and willing to edit my posts when necessary. ^^

* - Means I am not familiar with the game and want to learn it.
** - Means I have some familiarity
*** - Means I'm not only very familiar with the game, but I can be persuaded to co-GM something with this if you make a particularly good pitch. I do just mean co-GM, not fully GM.

On to the meat of this post!

What I'd like to play!

Legend of the Five Rings (4e): I've really wanted to learn this game for a long time; the books are something insanely gorgeous. All I know is that I'd love to try my hand at playing a Shugenja. Or maybe a Bushi. *

Eclipse Phase: Either the original system or the FATE version. Ideally, I want to play an uplift of some sort, please! **

Adventurer, Conqueror, King: I really want some sort of long-term campaign that shows the PCs building a nation. Ideally, I'd love to play a Fighter or an Assassin. *

Monsterhearts: I'd kill for a good Monsterhears game set in a college setting! Something that lets me play the Fae, the Vampire, or the Infernal, ideally. **

D&D 5e: Seriously, I'm hankering for some 5th edition, and I'm very familiar with it. I'm not sure what world I'd like it set it, but I can say that I'm reasonably familiar with the Forgotten Realms, and I'm not averse to a homebrew setting. I'm not as familiar with other established canonical D&D settings, but I'd really love to consider giving Greyhawk a try. (Forgotten Realms ***, Homebrew ***, Greyhawk *)

wander

I'd be up for Monsterhearts again (playing, not GMing).  ;D

My ideal characters (in order from most wanted first) would be Ghost, Witch, Queen (played as 'the good looking guy') and Vampire. I've played Vampire loads of times and would really want to play something different if a game comes up.  :-)

Doomblade403xxx

I also could do some good ole fashioned dungeons and dragons...