A Fallout-Based Game (NC-Exotic or up to Extreme for safety)

Started by Keelan, September 09, 2012, 01:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

Having recently finished Fallout: New Vegas with all the additional content, and I have a desire to play a game in this setting on here.  The setting is interesting, and plenty of opportunities for tongue-in-cheek humor and fun in addition to all that the setting has to bring to the table.  That, and I have a desire to play someone in the Desert Ranger outfit; I swear that stuff looks positively badass, my favorite overall!  Though I would prefer a system-based game, I am tempted, VERY tempted, to have this as a Freeform game this one time, just because I think it could work well enough that way.

Specific details can be discussed, naturally, and alternatively if there is a group game going on - I swear I saw one somewhere not terribly long ago - i wouldn't mind information on that as well.  As for O/Os, I have two, one beneath my avatar, one in my signature, the big one for my character being that I'm not interested in M/F or M/M scenarios as much, but we can discuss the rest.

For character ideas, or setting ideas... we could always do the New Vegas area, since I really don't know as much about the setting as a whole besides basics.  Could do something in the future of the setting, or in the past, details are up for discussion naturally, and I'm not terribly picky I don't think.  Besides that... well, I just want a Fallout-type game ^_^

So... anyone interested by chance?