Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

*Yawns and stretches listening to all me joints go snap crackle pop.*  Good afternoon everyone.  Thank you for that wonderful recap Blue.  It actually helped me out as well.  LOL

But I do have a question.  Who are the people that are playing existing Team Rocket members?

Shade

Quote from: bluemoon on April 05, 2010, 02:26:28 PM
reported means that it found her and went back to Anzu...I said I didn't think it had reported Zane or anyone else yet.
I thought it did. Gengar didn't have far to go to find Rina, since they were in the same restaurant I thought, then it popped up later and Anzu asked "He's here too?" or something like that, so I thought that meant that Gengar knew Zane was back. Anyways, I guess it doesn't matter too much until Anzu focuses her attention on Zane.

BraveEarth

I think that was a mistake by sinooraa since it didn't make sense....

Shade

Oh well. Like I said, it won't really matter until Anzu focuses on capturing Zane

bluemoon

I don't remember that part...but then again, we all know how well I actually pay attention (I don't :P)
I don't think we have any current rocket members, besides now Sinnora's char could be considered one. If anyone wants to play a dual role, feel free, and we'll be accepting rocket members.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

*chuckles at Blue* 
QuoteI don't remember that part...but then again, we all know how well I actually pay attention (I don't :P)
Some might actually call that selective memory... although in my case more and more these days I tend to blame memory problems on getting old.  *sighs*

bluemoon

::) psh, you're probably like my brother's age
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Carlissa

Quote from: HA BraveEarth on April 04, 2010, 09:17:49 PM
Link dearie

I meant in the RP...I knew where the topic was...like where could I get some action?

And considering that, based on the progress of the average RP, I need to edit my character so she is already pregnant...if anyone volenteers to be the oblivious father, pleeeease speak up so I can start out by ATTACKING YOU!!!!! ;D
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Nim

sinoraa

Quote from: HA BraveEarth on April 05, 2010, 03:03:50 PM
I think that was a mistake by sinooraa since it didn't make sense....

Yes it was -.-... Sorry don't know the pokemon world well at all, and thought the two places were really close. Anyhow edited now.

sinoraa

Anyhow, just waiting for Rina to go somewhere not as public as a restaurant...Then i'll strike, like the chimp in the jungle....Evil chimps...

Wolfy

Quote from: sinoraa on April 05, 2010, 06:54:50 PM
Anyhow, just waiting for Rina to go somewhere not as public as a restaurant...Then i'll strike, like the chimp in the jungle....Evil chimps...

And then Anzu and Hitomi can retire to their suite..and Hitomi can get her sweet revenge..Muwahahaha....

Nim

*Chuckles*  Chimp in the jungle... very cute... also very dangerous.  almost feels sorry for poor unsuspecting Rina... notice I did say almost.   >:)

bluemoon

Ill reply later tonight I'm posting off my phone right now and can't make a proper post
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Carlissa

Quote from: Nim on April 05, 2010, 06:22:47 PM
Here you are milady Carlissa, Enjoy!!!! 

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64519.0

TT_TT I already know where the topic is...I feel ignored...

I just wanna know where I could spawn where my character could get some action...I mean, is there any character that is lonely or something so I can approach and have intercourse/battle with them?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on April 05, 2010, 07:37:55 PM

I just wanna know where I could spawn where my character could get some action...I mean, is there any character that is lonely or something so I can approach and have intercourse/battle with them?

..Did you get my PM, Carli? I sent those ideas to you...if you don't want to do them, can you send them back so I can put them up on the One on One Wanted forum?

BraveEarth

Quote from: Carlissa on April 05, 2010, 07:37:55 PM

Well I don't know. Sex seems to be not the focus as of yet, you could introduce your character and maybe start some relationship with some of them that may lead to that in the future. (Realises that sounds tedious sorry  :-( )

Carlissa

Well, like I said before, I sort of want want to find someone to be the oblivioud father of my child before I start, since starting out pregnant would be the best idea. I would start wherever they are then...

BraveEarth

I'm sorry I can only speak for my character and Greg doesn't seem to be that man... it'd be quite a mismatch I think

bluemoon

Carli, perhaps you should just throw your character in near where others are. Maybe she's in Ice Path, where Zane and....(Ex's character ) are. Maybe she goes into the the Pokemon Center for some R&R, and meets BE's character there, that could even potentially lead to a consensual situation if you wanted it to. Just look at where everyone else is, I gave a basic recap of where everyone is, just make an intro post near someone...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Lycan Queen

Okay, I'm gonna put up my character sheet right now. It's a work in process, as I have several things going at once, but here we go!!!

Name: Theodore, but prefers to be called Theo
Orientation: Bisexual...recently leaning more toward men
Job: Trainer, though hoping to become a member of Team Rocket

Appearance: Theo is a little under six feet tall, and though he is neither lazy nor super athletic, he has a little bit of muscle to him. His most distinguishing feature is his hair, orange with the exception of the tips, which are black, hanging over his face to above his shoulder in scruffy spikes. In addition to all this, his bright green eyes, high cheekbones, and wide grin make him memorable to all he meets. If the weather is right, he wears just a light brown vest to show off his chest; the pants range from light jeans to shorts for really hot weather.

Personality: Bright and energetic, most people describe Theo's over the top actions either enduring or annoying, depending on how he wants to present himself. He's friendly all right, but there's a certain distant he prefers to keep strangers at verbally. Though not particularly religious, he likes to say that the spirits are watching over him, protecting him from danger, and prefers not to piss them off. Underneath his quirky exterior, he's a practical, logical man with a good sense of humor, though he has a certain cynical streak to him. The world is a cruel place to him, and there are times in life that one has to do things he doesn't necessarily want to. That's his reason for joining Team Rocket. While to him, the spirits are not happy at his decision, he feels that the times are such that a Trainer needs to have connections.

History: Born and raised in the Verdanturf Town, Hoenn, Theo's beginnings were neither good or bad, living a relatively comfortable but dull life. That was until he was six years old, when he decided to wander into the woods a little too far as the sun was setting. He had spotted a young Poochyena, and followed the pokemon out of curiosity. Late that night, he was cold, lost, and frightened. The Poochyena was no where to be found, and he had no idea how to get home. Just when he was desperate, he saw the spirits he talks about so much in later years for the first time. They never said a word to him, but guided him home, and there at the edge of the woods, was the Poochyena, who followed him home. For years, the two bonded, and when he became old enough, took his partner Darunia and became a Trainer. His adventures through Hoenn were fun, with him experiencing many things and gaining new friends, though something was...missing. He took the first ship he could find to a new land, hearing about new opportunities in a dark group known as Team Rocket. The spirits still visit him every now and again, although they still never speak to him, he can sometimes gets flashes of emotions with them, and he is the only one who's been able to see them as far as he knows.

Party:
Darunia: Male Mightyena, level 60, Adamant nature
Cecelia: Female Manectric, level 55, Modest nature
Talos: Male Shiftry, level 50, Lonely nature
Shelly: Female Gardevoir, level 50, Quirky nature
Katsuya: Male Flygon, level 55, Naughty nature
Joanne: Female Sharpedo, level 55, Rash nature

DrFier

Are you still accepting characters?
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Nim

Yes we still are as far as I know.

bluemoon

we are, though we are preferring Rocket Members, or at the very least prospective rocket members
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

I'm thinking I should do two characters maybe some older girl named something, Blonde hair, browneyes legs that are at least 37 inches long... Hmm I'll need to make a team for her. Planning BE, away. -digs a tunnel to escape. While singing I Wanna be a Rockette-