Aces & Eights - looking for M & F

Started by RedEve, March 17, 2013, 05:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siereis

Few questions:

1- free roam based rp or will this be more plot driven? Excuse me if I missed this detail elsewhere.
2- for the ex-wife is she more of the 'bitchy' needy woman who is spoiled and only stays associated with her ex-husband for his money?  OR is she split with him because she knows he's a criminal and doesn't want that life...but otherwise still generally respects him...despite taking his money too in order to override her guilt for not turning him in?
3- still looking for more female characters?  Already seems girl heavy.

RedEve

Quote from: kckolbe on March 22, 2013, 06:34:12 PM
At this point I am pretty flexible.  I was considering playing the brother to one of the women if anyone was interested.
I think that can be arranged, provided one of our players is interested in having a sibling?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

kckolbe

I've been PMing one of the players about playing a lawyer, but was wondering how that would play out IC.  For example, if my character represented Terry's ex or if he were the DA, would he still be welcome in the bar?

Also, Siereis (I just noticed your name is a palendrome, by the way), with my char we will be at five females and four males, so I don't think we are too imbalanced.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

RedEve

MasterOfMyFate

Hello there. I have looked through all of the threads pertaining to Aces & Eights and I have interest in being a suppler for Terry and Representative for the Mexican Cartel.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

RedEve

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on March 25, 2013, 09:58:31 PM
Hello there. I have looked through all of the threads pertaining to Aces & Eights and I have interest in being a suppler for Terry and Representative for the Mexican Cartel.

Great!

Compose a CS and send it to me.

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

RedEve

That thread is only for approved CS, please remove it for now and send it to my inbox so I have time to review it and send you some feedback.