Free form wanted (F seeking M)

Started by Moondazed, June 26, 2010, 09:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moondazed

After a long hiatus, I'd like to stick a toe back in the pond.  I enjoy writing and I enjoy fantasizing, so I really enjoy writing when I have a creative writing partner.  I'm no literary artist and I'm not hoping to write the next great novel; I'd like to blow off some steam writing something that's enjoyable for both of us.  I'm not a role-player and I'm not familiar with most rpg settings so I prefer free form.  Please take a look at my ons/offs and let me know if our interests mesh and perhaps we can brainstorm a story idea.  My posting rate can be sporadic due to real-life commitments, but I'll let you know if that's going to happen.

Please understand that I'm only looking to find one or two stories to write and don't be offended if we aren't able to find something mutually agreeable.  I like to write with people who communicate outside of the story so that we can discuss possibilities as the story moves along.  I've written a few stories on E (none of which were written to completion, unfortunately) and you can find a list of the last few I was active in here

Please drop me a line if our ons/offs seem compatible and you're interested in brainstorming a story idea.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Jecht

Hey, I am interested in coming up with something with you. Not sure what we can think of but I'm excited to find out.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Teke

A&A

Moondazed

Thank you for the interest, I've gotten a lot of interest and am no longer seeking more stories.  Please feel free to PM me if our ons and offs mesh especially well, but I don't want to take on too many stories to keep up with.

Happy writing! :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Moondazed

Like a moth to a flame, I return in search of one or two stories through which to scratch a proverbial itch.  My situation is much the same as it was when I started this thread, so I thought it would be appropriate to post here.  If you'd like to brainstorm possible ideas, please drop me a PM.

~Moondazed