Romance may not be dead (M for F)

Started by Derick, February 28, 2014, 07:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derick

I have a bunch of story ideas.. different settings, different eras, etc - all tinged (in a couple of cases .. saturated) with romance.  The story link at the bottom of this post will take you there -  PM me if any are of interest ..

I am looking for friendly, literate females with a good vocabulary who can contribute to the story, post  regularly and  communicate any concerns, issues, etc.   See my O/Os for more details.
     I am not looking  for a quickie - nor do I want one  :) The plot.. the story is what I am here for. Sex ? - of course and in varied forms but only where it fits logically into the storyline.
    Despite my avatar, I do not do fandom based stories :)

I typically write 4-5 paragraphs and  as an example of my writing, I suggest this completed story  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=141472.0

From my portfolio of stories, I really want to play  this one ..

Like a Moth to the Flame

BDSM themed - laced with romance AVAILABLE

Marcia, since her early teens had known an attraction to various BDSM themes which she accessed  through the Net.  By the age of 15, she knew what a safe word was .. she felt drawn..felt a need to explore .. to experience what it would be like to be bound, caned, suspended, exhibited..  She gave herself a birthday present on her nineteenth birthday - she went to the web site of the local BDSM club and filled out an application for membership.

Henry was one of the Social Activity directors in the club, where he coordinated group activities centered around  various BDSM themes.  Members wishing to stage such an activity, submitted their requests to him, specifying the nature and whether it would be private  or open to other members to watch. He then arranged for and booked the room and had any necessary equipment installed.

He also took a look at all new membership applications wherein applicants stated their sexual preferences and assigned each a score from 0 to 9 - where 0 is 'never'.  Usually, these were very tepid but in his email, he received one that was different .. unusual.. adventurous. He responded "Marcia  is  just the sort of woman we need in the Club - I should like to speak with her if she decides to join".

About three weeks later, he was at a Club general meeting when the New Member Coordinator, dressed in black leather,  tapped him on the shoulder .. He turned and there, standing beside the Coordinator was  a nervous looking but very attractive woman. The Coordinator smiled "Henry - I would like you to meet Marcia - she is a new member.. this is her first time here." He beamed "Would you please take time now to explain to her what you do here .. answer any questions.. things like that. I have to run"....

Want to no more ? :) - just PM me.
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing." - Anais Nin

My O/O - Story Ideas - F List