Searching for female character: edited 6-6

Started by Arlyn, June 01, 2009, 05:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arlyn

Wanted: Human/Exotic Solo, female character requested.

Basic info: This is something that I've been considering for a little while today, so I figure I may as well just come out with the idea.  The setting would be modern times, in a small to mid-size town/city, either high school or college (high school preferred, I think).

Premise: My character is a bit on the quiet side (often, I play him as a mute).  Kinda nerdy but he's not too bad at some sports (as might be expected, he sucks at others and he can't really skate or ice-skate at all), he's an average guy.  The school he goes to is fairly modern, but only because it's been updated recently.  At this point, in the middle of his junior year (or sophomore year in college), he's rather interested in a girl but hasn't done anything to approach her yet.  This could be because of any number of factors: He's outside of her 'class/social circle'.  Maybe literally, as she could be a few years younger, or even older, than him.  Maybe she has certain issues that make her difficult to approach, perhaps rumors hinting at her being a klepto, or an ice queen, or a nymphomaniac?  Basically, there's something other than my character's lack of vocal speech that keeps him from approaching her on any more than a friendly level.

Chances are, however, that she'd probably start getting in trouble.  Hanging with the wrong crowd(s), experimenting with drugs, sex, and maybe magic.  It'd be my character who would try to help her during and after such issues (if there is an 'after').

I know, it's fairly vague.  But, I like to hammer out ideas and plot points/twists with anyone that shows interest.  Please, PM me if you're interested. 

Edit: Although I'd like my character to be human, the female character could be a non-human but human is just as good in this kind of story.  Just no animals or the like, please.  Also, if you have ideas about similar but not quite exactly like this type of story, feel free to contact me and we can hammer out the details.  This is just an idea that I had, and I am more than able, and willing, to change it if something better comes up.

Arlyn

Lynnie

I'm interested. Send me a pm if you still are looking for someone.