Interest check: The Magic of Charm

Started by Sethala, February 14, 2012, 11:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

Ok, charms are updated.

I think I might also say that if you win a duel, you can pick any ongoing charm affecting you of the element you summoned, and end it.  So if you're tied up, if you win with earth you get to go free.  If you've got the nipple clamps, summon fire to get rid of them.  Summoning air lets you put normal clothes on instead of the costume, and so on.  (Of course, if your opponent knows what you're likely to summon, they can easily summon something against it...)

I'll also try to make sure that ongoing charms only conflict with charms of the same element.  Also, if you're tied up and have to do something, you're free long enough to do it, then get tied up again.

Phoenixstar1228

I'm interested!  How would the duels work?

Sethala

Sorry everyone, kinda got busy and didn't get a chance to make threads.  I should be able to put stuff up on the weekend, maybe tomorrow.

Generally, if you challenge someone to a duel and they accept, one person puts the element they're summoning in a spoiler block, then the other one summons an element without looking at the spoiler.  The two elements are compared, whoever lost rolls on the table for the element the winner used, and that's what happens to them.  Hopefully, no one decides to cheat by looking at what their opponent summoned before picking their own element.  (If it's an issue, players can PM element choices to someone - myself, or if I'm in the duel, another player - and we'll go on with that.  It's a little slower, though.)

Marie Reynolds

I would be interested in this and maybe in earth add some charms for straitjackets and arm binders.hmm not sure where these would go but one for tickling and one for being teased and not allowed to cum till the winner lets you?

TastyBacon

Definitely count me as interested.

Maybe make a charm (likely under earth?)  That forces you to become a servant for the winner for their next duel?

ShadowFox89

If anyone wants to make my character their servant, she'll be open for it :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Alright, I'll put up the rest of the threads tomorrow sometime, but I've got a character sheet thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134150.0

Keep in mind that the main "background" is that this takes place in a somewhat secret area of a large academy.  Any fantasy humanoid race is welcome, but no one's allowed to have any sort of special powers beyond being able to summon the elements for Charm itself.

TastyBacon

Oh yeah, just so others know as well, I will be making a male character, and would be willing to have him become someone's servant, but not at the start.  It would have to happen over the course of the RP, but I would definitely be interested in having that happen.

Maverick Hunter Cake

Do we send you our character sheets or do we just post them here?

Sethala

Just post them in the character sheet thread.  If there's anything off, I'll PM you about it.

Sethala

And, OOC thread is up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134203.0

As I said there, I'll be putting up an IC thread soon, but I'd like everyone to hold off a bit on starting duels.

By the way, since our first few characters are from the "real world", I'm going to have the Academy be in some kind of cross-dimensional pocket, connected to several worlds (and different time periods in those worlds).

Edit: Game thread is up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134204.0