Interest Check - Mage: The Ascension

Started by CharlieSariel, August 20, 2010, 05:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Now that is what I like to call a very neat and interesting character :)

Sophina

Who, mine? Heehee, thankie- it's been a while since I played a WW game and I was always more comfortable with Wraith and Vampire, so I'm glad one of my first attempts at doing a mage character came out well. I liked yours as well! I thought that the drummer might get along with her well, either that or they would drive each other crazy, being Order of Hermes and Cult of Ecstasy :)

Sabriel

Hehe yeah I am much more familiar with Vampire and Werewolf, Vixen is sort of my only real Mage character and my exploration into that world. I would think Vixen will try to get along with everyone but I am sure her quirks might cause some interesting friction or such at times.

Sophina

I'm not sure how Darby would end up getting along with the party-she's a fairly nice girl when you aren't trying to force her to do something, but she also isn't aware of how big a disparity is between her image of herself (bawdy, rowdy rocker) and most everyone else's (oddly dressed girl who talks like she's being quizzed and is utterly hopeless at empathizing with other people's points of view). That might create friction with some characters. ^^

Sabriel

You don't think Vixen is oddly dressed ?  :P

I think they have somthing in common there at least and I have a feeling there personalities might be quite similar in part althougth for very different reasons I suspect ^.^

Angelica sums up Vixen best with words I think.

CharlieSariel

We've got a bunch of pretty solid characters, so I thought I should sort of recap and see what was happening with the folks who had expressed interest but nothing more yet.

For the characters we have so far:

Charlie - Angelica, the Demon-obsessed Orphan
Sabriel - Vixen, the Amazing Mouse Mage! ( :P )
Chaos - Lucy, a lonely and misunderstood.. umm.. hermetic?
Sophina - Darby, the wacky and contrary Esctatic
Latooni - The as-of-yet-unnamed Akashic

Wyzard Whatley, XanChaosDB, Elohim, and Marie?  Still any interest?

Current Posting Rate - Approximately 1 to 2 posts per week

Chaos

I'd call Lucy an Orphan - though her magic has a very hermetic feel to it, she's self-taught from books and the like, and would not make a good Order of Hermes apprentice ;)

Latooni Subota

Actually, I think I'm going to back out. It's being way too hard for me to get into oWoD for some reason lately. All my inspiration when I'm NOT busy, is going to other things like nWoD Vampire. Sorry :(
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

CharlieSariel

Totally understandable, Latooni! 

Don't feel bad  ^_^  All told, it's better that it happened before the game started, yeah?  Feel free to keep an eye on the game though if you're interested, and if it turns out to be something that inspires you, let me know  :)

And thanks for the clarification Chaos!  :)

Current Posting Rate - Approximately 1 to 2 posts per week

Scya

If there is still a place open I would like to throw my hat into the ring.
Either as a Member inside the Heavenly Choir a  goody two shoes that does not judge those arround him  as the token male or a professional gambler that uses Entropy and is either an orphan or a member of House Fortunae t complete theFemale ensemble .
A&A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78650.0

A bit braindead at the moment so please excuse longer wait times then usual.