The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Kendra

needs to stop talking and keep kissing  ;)

adroitgrayman

Needs to bring her lips on mine.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Kendra

has his wish granted! *snogs*  :-*

Insanityenviesme

should fulfill my wish too while she's at it
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

should inform me of his wish ;)

Insanityenviesme

should remember that he has already told her his wish :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

is absolutely correct and should therefore pounce freely on Kendra for the rest of the evening lol

Insanityenviesme

keeps forgetting his definition of pounce
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

is now informed that Kendra is very much aware of his definition of pouncing :P

Bubbles

I love tat's..as I got one myself..So is awesomistic !! >: D
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

MrDiamondBackJack

The avatar above me is like a female version of the lost boys.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

ahh..Jack :<

the avatar above me looks painful :( don't bite the girl!
or..maybe she will like it  >:)
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

MrDiamondBackJack

The avatar above me is to cute to bite.  He will be leaving after Halloween.  Knowing me, he might not even last that long.  I have the attention span of a drunk labrador retriever.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Saku

The avatar above me looks like the two people are going to kiss at any moment.... but the bad part is neither of them are hot! *laughs* And they are m/f and not m/m - another point deducted...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

ArtemisHighmore

TheLegionary

lenka

Is in some desperate need of some LENKA!

TheLegionary

Autumn52

Is always so handsome and sweet.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Insanityenviesme

will never get her hands on a pillow because he would confiscate them all and make a pillow world of pillows
Moments of Sanity

abandoneddolly

wants to join him in his pillowy world of pillows