What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Lilian

The sound of a piano in my head.

No, seriously, I'm imagining a piano.. in my head.. o.o;

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

ladyelizabeth

Lonely train  - Black Stone Cherry  *drools*
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Lilian

Gap Band - Double Dutch Bus

Another one in my head. Then again, I've only heard the song like six HUNDRED times.. >.>

Apple of Eris

Rufus & Chaka Kahn - Do You Love What You Feel?
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

PhoenixBlaze

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

PhoenixBlaze

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Apple of Eris

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

PhoenixBlaze

Lirliel

ladyelizabeth

Sugarman (hal)

“So honey, do you specialize in styles of Antiques and a showroom?” Frederick asked.

He liked old things and would have been more comfortable in the sixteenth or seventeen th centuries. One did very well as a vampire then. The current fast paced world made his vampire self a bit edgy. Madeline seemed very comfortable in it. His guess was she had evolved into it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Timothy told Elena to him and not fear or scream from what he was about to show her. “I will cause you to believe,” he said.

He smiled wide, showing is beautiful white teeth. Then he had his fangs to grow as he lifted her body 6’’ off the floor of the shower. It was impressive as he did in know way touch her.
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Lyria

Heh, I think Hal posted in the wrong place.

Sean Paul - "Temperature"
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Lirliel

Lilian

ladyelizabeth

CaptainErotica

Lyria

Lirliel

KoRn - Thoughtless

Love this song for some reason :D

Lyria

ladyelizabeth

ladyelizabeth