Wife In Training [D/s] [VAN]ish

Started by Lady Annabelle, August 06, 2008, 04:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Annabelle

This is my first time at this, so be gentle.   :-[  I'm looking for some other games to play, so if anything in general on my On/Off List strikes your fancy, then send me an email.

This request is about a more specific one.

Wife In Training

The setting could be modern day or another time period, but it is definitely more in the realm of realism.  It's more D/S with Bondage elements lightly thrown in with some resistance at the beginning.  It's also a bit romantic, sensual and vanilla.

A wealthy businessman is getting tired of the usual parade of woman.  None of them are interesting or even appealing to him anymore.  They are either too independent, career minded or just too aggressive.  However, he meets a woman that could change his mind.  But, she needs a little work and decides to change her to his liking.  He decides to make her the perfect submissive wife who will cater to his every need.  He doesn't want to scare her off, so the transformation is very slow and building along with there deep passion.  Will she continue down the slippery slope of submission even though it feels so right?  How far will he take her to make her his perfect wife?

Imagine a D/s version of the 1950's era relationship and you have the story.  Possessiveness is very key as he doesn't want others to use her as she is his possession.  Not really slave like either as he appreciates and loves her and she is not a mindless slut.  It's about love, lust, transformation into the feminine ideal, possession, sensuality and all that it encompasses.  Also, this is not a short one as I enjoy longer roleplays.  Both in post & story length, so if that is not your style, then you might want to pass.

If you are interested in the story, PM me.  If you have an idea of a story that I might be interested in, PM me.  I want to play some other stories, so I'm going to step out of the darkness right here.

**EDIT**

I have found a partner for this idea, so it is already taken.  Any other ideas should just PM them to me.  Thank you.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus