Pokemon: Black Paradise Ascension (Seeking Dragonmaster Lance and Ash!)

Started by SammyGirl, September 17, 2011, 11:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Quote from: SammyGirl on September 19, 2011, 07:18:59 PM
Sure thing. Ill see if I can put up the battle simulator tonight. If not tonight then tomorrow.

Your character sounds absolutely enthralling. I'm very interested to learn more about him. Be sure to insert the bio and the description when you have the time.

Other than that, I really like what you have so far, and the idea of him being for-hire is particularly fascinating, as he could change sides quite a lot depending on the highest bidder.

I like bounty hunters <<;

XD
Yeah. He's in it for the money, although their might be something else to it, too. I'll leave that a mystery, though! Nothing like a few good mysteries, right?  :-)

Heehee, I'm currently scouring around for a picture. I have an image in my head, and I'm trying to find something approximate. I may end up writing out one, though.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

SammyGirl

Awesome x3

I'm looking forward to seeing him/reading the description, because now I'm curious.
I keep picturing him as this rough, rugged guy who lives out in the wild training himself XDD

TheHangedOne

Okay, here it is in its entirety. I did a bit of research to help me along, though I do have a question for you, SammyGirl, and that is: Would Scyther blades make for a legitimately good weapon?  ???

And apologies for the somewhat rambling nature of the biography. I have a bad tendency to ramble in my posts.

Character Name: Alphonse Logare
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kinks: He generally doesn't have much time in his busy life for sexual pursuits; if he isn't training or resting up, than he's on a mission.  However, being a rather liberal-minded person, he is open to perversion.

Skills/Occupation: Mercenary, he fights for those who can afford him. His skills include bare knuckle brawling, spear and staff fighting, unorthodox mixed martial arts (being one part trained martial artist, two parts street tough/brawler), high pain threshold, and a constitution that pushes the human limits. On a less combative note, he is skilled at cooking, marching, campaigning, weapon and armor maintenance, foraging and herbology.

Physical Description/Image: A man that is six feet tall even, he is broad shouldered and barrel chested.  He is possessed of a wiry,d eceptive strength, and is capable of exerting far more power in physical activities than he may appear. His legs are thick and powerful, like a racing horses, from a life of constant roving and roaming.  He has short brown hair, which is usually messy (he has long since given up on trying to tame his hair), typically has stubble or a scraggly beard of some sort (shaving is something of a luxury he only indulges in when he has the chance to do so), and his eyes are of a similar coloration.  He bears several scars on his body from battles; slashes, gouges, and the like. Of particular note is a marking around his neck, that looks like it must have surely been a fatal blow.

His clothing of choice is thick, steel-toed leather boots (with spring loaded blades made from Scyther fore-arms), dark colored pants, dark red muscle shirt, and a thick, dusty leather trenchcoat (dyed a plain brown color), and occasionally will wear a wide-brimmed hat (when it's particularly hot and sunny out), or a dark red bandanna with a small metal plate along the forehead. He wears fingerless, thin leather gloves with metal reinforced knuckles (for protection, as well as giving his punches added 'oomph!'), and can often be seen wielding a set of hand-claws made from Scyther fore-arms. The short, sharpened blades from the Scyther make his weapon of choice quite lethal; however, they are further augmented, alchemically, being preserved and strengthened against damage.

Alliance: Money. His allegiance can be bought, though he does maintain a certain code of conduct and will not undertake any job that he feels will cause him to have to break this code.

Pokemon Team: N/A

Personality: Dedicated and loyal to whoever holds his contract. Despite this, he does have a certain amount of capriciousness, and prefers to work for people that allow him flexibility in his tasks. He is a martially oriented and motivated person, who respects strength and seeks to increase his own. Although having a well detailed code of conduct and morality that he ascribes to, he is first and foremost a utilitarian, and this occasionally leads him to forsake his code.

Bio: Raised  in an orphanage in Mahogany Town, the supposed "Home of the Ninja", Alphonse grew up listening to old tales of those legendary warriors and tricksters. Like many youngsters, when he was a child, his dreams and motivations were fueld by a childish obsession with the stories he heard; he wanted to be a ninja when he grew up!

And he took to often exploring the wilderness, and challenging himself with astounding feats of athleticism (for a young teenager). It was during this time that he was attacked by a wild PokeMon, a Scyther that was provoked by the red shirt he wore.  It attacked him relentlessly, and he was nearly killed by it (lacking any sort of combat experience at the time). It was at this point that he took a swipe to his throat, a blow that by all rights, would have seen him bleed to death (it had not,  thankfully, hit his carotid artery).

It was at this point that a PokeMon trainer saved his life. The details of the PokeMon fight are a blank for Alphonse, but the stranger was able to stop the bleeding, and get him back to town. Once he recovered fully, he went back out into the wilderness, having heard from the doctor that tended to him that the older man that saved him lived out in the woods.

He eventually found the cabin, which was home to a fifty-something year old man, and a MaChoke. The young Alphonse met the old man, who introduced himself as  Gepetto, and his 'pet', who went by the name Tiger.  He profusely thanked the man for saving him, and, driven by the curiosity of a child, began to ask him questions.

Gepetto lived out here because he didn't get along with most folks. He found a simple joy, however, in his humble existence, keeping a few PokeMon around at any given time for company and to train them, in order to protect himself from the wild PokeMon that might show up and disrupt his otherwise peaceful existence.

One visit to Gepetto became a dozen. A dozen became a hundred over the years, as Alphonse was constantly driven out to talk with the strange old man, and hear about his stories, about when he traveled the world (when he was far, far younger), how he fought in tournaments and such, the special training he put his PokeMon through to make them so strong, and other assorted bits and bobs.

Alphonse didn't just come out for stories, after a time, either. He helped. He went out, and helped Gepetto to pick nuts, berries, and herbs, and to set traps to hunt for small game. He learned as they went along, too, and the old man's cooking skills and recipes were even handed down along to the child.

In a way, Alphonse, who himself often felt distant from others, and who subconsciously looked for a father figure, became this hermit's sort-of-son.

Eventually, he began to train with Tiger, having expressed a desire to become strong without having to rely on PokeMon. He wanted to travel the world, too, but if he wanted to do that without relying on the aid of other creatures, he had to be able to take care of himself.

It wasn't until he was 22 that he actually left to go out into the world, though it was restricted to the Johto area for the longest of time. As a way to pay for his lifestyle, he took it upon himself to become a bodyguard for travelers and merchants, keeping them safe from human and PokeMon alike.

Once he gained a modest reputation for being a fairly strong bodyguard, his sights were gradually expanded to the wider world of mercenary work, which he easily found himself adapting to quite well.

...Still, their are those out there that ask too much of him. Gepetto, you see, when training Alphonse's body, also exercised his mind and instilled in him a strong sense of what is right and what is wrong (though his lessons may have become distorted somewhat).
Check out my poet tree!

SammyGirl

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 19, 2011, 09:37:14 PM
Okay, here it is in its entirety. I did a bit of research to help me along, though I do have a question for you, SammyGirl, and that is: Would Scyther blades make for a legitimately good weapon?  ???

And apologies for the somewhat rambling nature of the biography. I have a bad tendency to ramble in my posts.

Character Name: Alphonse Logare
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kinks: He generally doesn't have much time in his busy life for sexual pursuits; if he isn't training or resting up, than he's on a mission.  However, being a rather liberal-minded person, he is open to perversion.

Skills/Occupation: Mercenary, he fights for those who can afford him. His skills include bare knuckle brawling, spear and staff fighting, unorthodox mixed martial arts (being one part trained martial artist, two parts street tough/brawler), high pain threshold, and a constitution that pushes the human limits. On a less combative note, he is skilled at cooking, marching, campaigning, weapon and armor maintenance, foraging and herbology.

Physical Description/Image: A man that is six feet tall even, he is broad shouldered and barrel chested.  He is possessed of a wiry,d eceptive strength, and is capable of exerting far more power in physical activities than he may appear. His legs are thick and powerful, like a racing horses, from a life of constant roving and roaming.  He has short brown hair, which is usually messy (he has long since given up on trying to tame his hair), typically has stubble or a scraggly beard of some sort (shaving is something of a luxury he only indulges in when he has the chance to do so), and his eyes are of a similar coloration.  He bears several scars on his body from battles; slashes, gouges, and the like. Of particular note is a marking around his neck, that looks like it must have surely been a fatal blow.

His clothing of choice is thick, steel-toed leather boots (with spring loaded blades made from Scyther fore-arms), dark colored pants, dark red muscle shirt, and a thick, dusty leather trenchcoat (dyed a plain brown color), and occasionally will wear a wide-brimmed hat (when it's particularly hot and sunny out), or a dark red bandanna with a small metal plate along the forehead. He wears fingerless, thin leather gloves with metal reinforced knuckles (for protection, as well as giving his punches added 'oomph!'), and can often be seen wielding a set of hand-claws made from Scyther fore-arms. The short, sharpened blades from the Scyther make his weapon of choice quite lethal; however, they are further augmented, alchemically, being preserved and strengthened against damage.

Alliance: Money. His allegiance can be bought, though he does maintain a certain code of conduct and will not undertake any job that he feels will cause him to have to break this code.

Pokemon Team: N/A

Personality: Dedicated and loyal to whoever holds his contract. Despite this, he does have a certain amount of capriciousness, and prefers to work for people that allow him flexibility in his tasks. He is a martially oriented and motivated person, who respects strength and seeks to increase his own. Although having a well detailed code of conduct and morality that he ascribes to, he is first and foremost a utilitarian, and this occasionally leads him to forsake his code.

Bio: Raised  in an orphanage in Mahogany Town, the supposed "Home of the Ninja", Alphonse grew up listening to old tales of those legendary warriors and tricksters. Like many youngsters, when he was a child, his dreams and motivations were fueld by a childish obsession with the stories he heard; he wanted to be a ninja when he grew up!

And he took to often exploring the wilderness, and challenging himself with astounding feats of athleticism (for a young teenager). It was during this time that he was attacked by a wild PokeMon, a Scyther that was provoked by the red shirt he wore.  It attacked him relentlessly, and he was nearly killed by it (lacking any sort of combat experience at the time). It was at this point that he took a swipe to his throat, a blow that by all rights, would have seen him bleed to death (it had not,  thankfully, hit his carotid artery).

It was at this point that a PokeMon trainer saved his life. The details of the PokeMon fight are a blank for Alphonse, but the stranger was able to stop the bleeding, and get him back to town. Once he recovered fully, he went back out into the wilderness, having heard from the doctor that tended to him that the older man that saved him lived out in the woods.

He eventually found the cabin, which was home to a fifty-something year old man, and a MaChoke. The young Alphonse met the old man, who introduced himself as  Gepetto, and his 'pet', who went by the name Tiger.  He profusely thanked the man for saving him, and, driven by the curiosity of a child, began to ask him questions.

Gepetto lived out here because he didn't get along with most folks. He found a simple joy, however, in his humble existence, keeping a few PokeMon around at any given time for company and to train them, in order to protect himself from the wild PokeMon that might show up and disrupt his otherwise peaceful existence.

One visit to Gepetto became a dozen. A dozen became a hundred over the years, as Alphonse was constantly driven out to talk with the strange old man, and hear about his stories, about when he traveled the world (when he was far, far younger), how he fought in tournaments and such, the special training he put his PokeMon through to make them so strong, and other assorted bits and bobs.

Alphonse didn't just come out for stories, after a time, either. He helped. He went out, and helped Gepetto to pick nuts, berries, and herbs, and to set traps to hunt for small game. He learned as they went along, too, and the old man's cooking skills and recipes were even handed down along to the child.

In a way, Alphonse, who himself often felt distant from others, and who subconsciously looked for a father figure, became this hermit's sort-of-son.

Eventually, he began to train with Tiger, having expressed a desire to become strong without having to rely on PokeMon. He wanted to travel the world, too, but if he wanted to do that without relying on the aid of other creatures, he had to be able to take care of himself.

It wasn't until he was 22 that he actually left to go out into the world, though it was restricted to the Johto area for the longest of time. As a way to pay for his lifestyle, he took it upon himself to become a bodyguard for travelers and merchants, keeping them safe from human and PokeMon alike.

Once he gained a modest reputation for being a fairly strong bodyguard, his sights were gradually expanded to the wider world of mercenary work, which he easily found himself adapting to quite well.

...Still, their are those out there that ask too much of him. Gepetto, you see, when training Alphonse's body, also exercised his mind and instilled in him a strong sense of what is right and what is wrong (though his lessons may have become distorted somewhat).

Scyther blades as weapons are perfectly suitable, and by the way I don't think you rambled at all XD
I actually like your character's story, and I think he's going to be a VERY interesting player in the rp.

I'm approving Alphonse, and listing him on the front page.

Also, since interest in the rp seems high enough, I'm going to go ahead and name it, as well as begin constructing the main thread. I'm not sure if it will be done tonight, but I will certainly try.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

SammyGirl

@TheHangedMan: You're very welcome x3

@ All: Okay, I've been SUPER busy, and I did a lot of updating to the front page, including adding a link to the IC RP. I also created a rules thread and whatnot, all of which is easily accessible from the IC RP itself.

I added some links in strategic places so that you can download the battle sim too if you wish, and I'm still taking questions.

Also: I added the prologue and my very first post to the main rp. It's now officially started for anyone who feels adventurous enough to jump in. Just make sure you're approved before you start.

Karasu

Kind of throwing an idea out here Sammy,  but I found a picture I wanan work with, it's pretty damn interesting.
What do you think about my working with this? I've got others I can use XD

It's her tied to a black dragon of sorts.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

pendarious

sorry i havent said anything here in a while sammy. I'll have a character up for you by....sometime tomorrow (Wednesday september 21st)
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SammyGirl

@ Karasu: That's a cool picture. I like it. Charizard can be black at times, and of course there are others. I'll let you decide how the dragon plays into her story and all, just don't forget that if you want your profile to be approved, you need to post it here so that everyone has access to it and can read about your character.

@ pendarious: No problem. I look forward to seeing what you can come up with. I hope you like what I've put together so far x3

Karasu

Character Name: Sarianna
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Kinks: She secretly gets aroused by pain (And OOCly I Just Love, Rape, Bondage, Force, Romance and SEduction, Fear's the biggest one there)
Skills/Occupation: Pokemon communication (Through feelings and body language, she is able to "talk" to pokemon. She often communicates these through music, Her occupation is a wanderer, helping pokemon wherever she finds them in need. (For pokemon she has a kind fo aura of calm and peace.
Physical Description/Image:
Her hair reaches to her ankles, a frothing mass of snow that adorns her head. Amber eyes are sweet and kind.
Alliance: Society [she can be swayed like any human]

Pokemon Team: 3 that remain her constant companions, Her black Charizard master (of sorts), a Leafeon (F), and a Kirlia (M). Their names were Kavarr, Siranil, and Zyrax respectively.

Personality: She is one who beleives in pokemon utterly so, and while she doesn't use pokeballs much, she will from time to time just to make it easier on her pokemon. She is one of the few that love pokemon and see the other factions as going about it incorrectly and mistreating pokemon who she belives should be free but free to choose their interactions with humans. While she will not go so far as to steal other people's pokemon away, she would only try to lead by example.

Bio:  She was one who was raised with pokemon. Her parents had died at the hands of 2 pokemon who were Of the Charizard breed that hated humans, but some other fire types, that didn't mind humans, stopped  the charizards from killing the young child with them.

Years had past, and on her 10th birthday she saw other humans like her, she even traveled with a couple and learned more of their ways and in turn told them of her own life. She had been raised with Forest pokemon, grass and ground types, as those were better suited for a human to live.  In a way she was like a pokemon herself, she had master a few basic abilities to defend herself like any pokemon might, but she knew she was human after her 10th birthday and since then she has traveled to understand all types, even the fire types, whom she forgave and even thanked for putting her into the situation where she could understand their view better than many others.

As she traveled one pokemon was always her constant companion, a Black Charizard by the name of Kavarr. He was the leader of the Charizards that had killed her parents, but the girl he took as his own when she had turned 8, fully telling her of what he'd done and claiming her as his from then on.

What do you guys think?

SammyGirl

Quote from: Karasu on September 20, 2011, 10:12:51 AM
Character Name: Sarianna
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Kinks: She secretly gets aroused by pain (And OOCly I Just Love, Rape, Bondage, Force, Romance and SEduction, Fear's the biggest one there)
Skills/Occupation: Pokemon communication (Through feelings and body language, she is able to "talk" to pokemon. She often communicates these through music, Her occupation is a wanderer, helping pokemon wherever she finds them in need. (For pokemon she has a kind fo aura of calm and peace.
Her hair reaches to her ankles, a frothing mass of snow that adorns her head. Amber eyes are sweet and kind.
Alliance: Society [she can be swayed like any human]

Pokemon Team: 3 that remain her constant companions, Her black Charizard master (of sorts), a Leafeon (F), and a Kirlia (M). Their names were Kavarr, Siranil, and Zyrax respectively.

Personality: She is one who beleives in pokemon utterly so, and while she doesn't use pokeballs much, she will from time to time just to make it easier on her pokemon. She is one of the few that love pokemon and see the other factions as going about it incorrectly and mistreating pokemon who she belives should be free but free to choose their interactions with humans. While she will not go so far as to steal other people's pokemon away, she would only try to lead by example.

Bio:  She was one who was raised with pokemon. Her parents had died at the hands of 2 pokemon who were Of the Charizard breed that hated humans, but some other fire types, that didn't mind humans, stopped  the charizards from killing the young child with them.

Years had past, and on her 10th birthday she saw other humans like her, she even traveled with a couple and learned more of their ways and in turn told them of her own life. She had been raised with Forest pokemon, grass and ground types, as those were better suited for a human to live.  In a way she was like a pokemon herself, she had master a few basic abilities to defend herself like any pokemon might, but she knew she was human after her 10th birthday and since then she has traveled to understand all types, even the fire types, whom she forgave and even thanked for putting her into the situation where she could understand their view better than many others.

As she traveled one pokemon was always her constant companion, a Black Charizard by the name of Kavarr. He was the leader of the Charizards that had killed her parents, but the girl he took as his own when she had turned 8, fully telling her of what he'd done and claiming her as his from then on.

What do you guys think?
I like your character, and the description is well thought out. Plus we definitely needed a character on the side of the monsters, so she's a welcome addition. I'm sure I'll add some NPCs as I go to help fill that void, but I was definitely hoping for some player characters to be with society.

You're approved.

Angzyn

PM Sent...I want to get her 100% before posting. Right now her history is still a WIP.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Karasu

Kick ass, I wanted someone else to play the black charizard so if anyone wants to here's your invitation to play the bastard XD

Karasu

SammyGirl

@ Karasu: Perfect. You're welcome to post if you feel like it, either working with my first post or starting your own little sidestory. I'll be adding another post for Samuel soon, once I figure how I want to handle it.

@ Angzyn: Awesome, I read the application and messaged you back. So far it looks wonderful, and I really like how you covered her history, actually. Whenever you feel prepared, you're welcome to post the application. I think you'll be a great addition to the rp, and I can't wait to work with you, storywise.

Angzyn

Character Name: Mewtwo
Species: Mewtwo
Type:  Psychic
Sexual Preference: Unknown
Kinks: “What are these kinks you are talking about?” (OOCly, open to anything besides scat/death)
Experience:
Stats
Ability: Pressure, Unnerve
Special abilities: (Via Wiki)

Mewtwo is highly skilled with Psychic powers. She can levitate through use of telekinesis, speak telepathically, and take control of another living being's mind. (Will not be used via RP)  She has a powerful signature move, Psystrike, and she is also known for its powerful Shadow Ball and Aura Sphere. Mewtwo is also capable of wielding various types of attacks (but to a lesser extent than Mew). To exert her powerful psychic abilities, she will stay motionless for long periods of time in intense concentration to raise her capabilities to the maximum power.

Mewtwo can fight with a highly skilled combination of Psywaves and has been seen to use giant spoon for long range and close range battles, respectively.

Mewtwo also has the ability to telekinetically create a massive hurricane and the ability to constantly protect herself from harm inside a reflective sphere of psychic energy.

After Team Rockets experiments Mewtwo is now a creature with a humanoid posture, but has a few feline features. Mewtwo's body is grayish-pink with a dark pink underside and a long, purple tail. Mewtwo has three circular digits on each appendage. It has blue eyes (sometimes glowing blue when attacking) and two long ears.

Alliance: Unknown, Her loyalty seems to only lie with the few she cares for.

Personality: Cold, lonely, dangerous….all words that can describe the Legendary Genetic Pokémon. However, there is a side to her very few have ever seen. The loyalty, loving, caring side this Psychic Pokémon only every shows to the very few people she cares about.

Bio:

Mewtwo…

Pokémon unknown. No available data.

How funny that not only did the Pokédex not know who Pokémon is, neither did the Pokémon herself. Her memories wiped after Team Rocket was able to successful capture the rear monster in rare moment of weakness. Though, how the Pokémon entered such a weakened is unknown even to her now. 

However, a human that seemed to know about Team Rockets plan and the weakened was able to help free her. The two having to work together to escape the hidden laboratory thanks to lab being put on lockdown as soon as the escape plan was discovered. It was then the true reason for Mewtwo’s capture was revealed, and the nature of the experiments would soon forever be lost when the lab was destroyed in a final last ditch effort to escape.

A few years has passed since that moment…the Legendary Pokémon’s location still unknown save for the only human that befriended her. The only person alive that knows anything about Mewtwo’s lost past.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

SammyGirl

Quote from: Angzyn on September 20, 2011, 12:08:55 PM
Character Name: Mewtwo
Species: Mewtwo
Type:  Psychic
Sexual Preference: Unknown
Kinks: “What are these kinks you are talking about?” (OOCly, open to anything besides scat/death)
Experience:
Stats
Ability: Pressure, Unnerve
Special abilities: (Via Wiki)

Mewtwo is highly skilled with Psychic powers. She can levitate through use of telekinesis, speak telepathically, and take control of another living being's mind. (Will not be used via RP)  She has a powerful signature move, Psystrike, and she is also known for its powerful Shadow Ball and Aura Sphere. Mewtwo is also capable of wielding various types of attacks (but to a lesser extent than Mew). To exert her powerful psychic abilities, she will stay motionless for long periods of time in intense concentration to raise her capabilities to the maximum power.

Mewtwo can fight with a highly skilled combination of Psywaves and has been seen to use giant spoon for long range and close range battles, respectively.

Mewtwo also has the ability to telekinetically create a massive hurricane and the ability to constantly protect herself from harm inside a reflective sphere of psychic energy.

After Team Rockets experiments Mewtwo is now a creature with a humanoid posture, but has a few feline features. Mewtwo's body is grayish-pink with a dark pink underside and a long, purple tail. Mewtwo has three circular digits on each appendage. It has blue eyes (sometimes glowing blue when attacking) and two long ears.

Alliance: Unknown, Her loyalty seems to only lie with the few she cares for.

Personality: Cold, lonely, dangerous….all words that can describe the Legendary Genetic Pokémon. However, there is a side to her very few have ever seen. The loyalty, loving, caring side this Psychic Pokémon only every shows to the very few people she cares about.

Bio:

Mewtwo…

Pokémon unknown. No available data.

How funny that not only did the Pokédex not know who Pokémon is, neither did the Pokémon herself. Her memories wiped after Team Rocket was able to successful capture the rear monster in rare moment of weakness. Though, how the Pokémon entered such a weakened is unknown even to her now. 

However, a human that seemed to know about Team Rockets plan and the weakened was able to help free her. The two having to work together to escape the hidden laboratory thanks to lab being put on lockdown as soon as the escape plan was discovered. It was then the true reason for Mewtwo’s capture was revealed, and the nature of the experiments would soon forever be lost when the lab was destroyed in a final last ditch effort to escape.

A few years has passed since that moment…the Legendary Pokémon’s location still unknown save for the only human that befriended her. The only person alive that knows anything about Mewtwo’s lost past.
Awesome! Approved. If you wish to enter the rp at Charity Oak's side, you may. Otherwise you can make up your location wherever you want. Note that mewtwo is technically free, even though she fights for professor oak sometimes, so she could be anywhere in the world.

She also may reside in the pokemon ranch that the professor owns, because it's like a massive nature preserve in the mountains north of cerulean.

Karasu

Miyu

mmm so you can make either a pokemon or a trainer?

Karasu

Miyu

I kinda need to see what the gm needs to decide if I wanna play

SammyGirl

@ Miyu: You can make multiple characters, ranging from human to pokemon to dark entity. Be sure to read the application forms so that you know how to register your character, because the form differs between humans and monsters.

Note that if your main character/s is/are human, you can still make monsters for them as members of their team.

If your main character/s is/are monsters, the means of communication that you have may be limited. Monsters can understand human speech, but are not capable of human speech themselves unless they are telepathic, able to manipulate auras (as in the case of lucario), or are so corrupt by darkness that the demon lord granted them the power of speech as a means of drawing them closer to humans so that he could get to them through the monster.

Generally speaking, monsters primarily communicate via body language and grunts, growls, snorts, roars, barks, meows, chirps, etc.

TheHangedOne

I really wanted to make a post in the ic thread, but wasn't fully sure what to do. Seems like the action is in Palette town, but it seemed like too much of a stretch to have my character bouncing around there right off the bat, given how I put him together. I hope the post works alright.
Check out my poet tree!

SammyGirl

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 20, 2011, 09:55:09 PM
I really wanted to make a post in the ic thread, but wasn't fully sure what to do. Seems like the action is in Palette town, but it seemed like too much of a stretch to have my character bouncing around there right off the bat, given how I put him together. I hope the post works alright.

It was wonderful x3
I was quite inspired, and it actually goes along with some of the other ideas I had, so I made it work. We'll see how it goes from here.

Karasu