The Silent Protagonist's Fantastic Fiction! (M for F)

Started by TheSilentProtagonist, May 20, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSilentProtagonist

Important Information

1. I like original settings, or doing alternate universe versions of established worlds. In other words, while I might play an RP in the Hogwarts, don’t expect me to play as Harry or Draco, just like I won’t expect you to play as Hermione or Luna.

2. I only really do MxF. Sorry, MxM isn't for me, and I'm not usually a fan of playing female characters. The exception to this is if we're doing a story where we each play multiple characters. Then I tend to be more open to exploring different sexualities and gender identities among them.

3. I will RP through PMs, Shared Docs, Email, AIM, or Discord. I don't do threads, and only use kik for chatting.

4. Comments, criticisms, concerns, and feedback in general is always appreciated.

5. My own schedule is pretty crazy. I try to update a bare minimum of once a day, but sometimes even that isn't possible. As it is, expect very slow replies on weekdays.

6. I do both 1st and 3rd person, alternating between whichever my partner prefers.

7. I usually like replies to be around 300 words in length at least, but as long as there's enough detail to go with and respond to, I'm pretty easy going.

8. My F-list is not set in stone. Nothing in it is absolutely required for the most part, and even potential kinks listed for each story aren't necessarily needed. I have my hard limits (no scat or death), but tend to be pretty flexible about what kinks I'll include in a story to fit my partner's likes and dislikes.

9. My character is mine, and your character is yours. Let us please keep it like that. God moding gets annoying and at that point whoever is doing it can just write the story by themselves. One exception is that occasionally we can do little things to keep the flow going. For instance, if the two are walking to a location together, it makes sense to say they both go there. Nothing major or that would have a real effect on the story though.

10. Please try to avoid the Mary Sue trap. Perfect characters without flaws can get really boring. In erotic RPs, our characters will naturally be a bit idealized, but I try to make them believable as well. Of course, this rule goes for me as well so if you ever feel like I’m making my guys a bit too perfect, then just let me know.

Sultry Settings

This is a list of settings and fandoms that I like doing RPs in which we could work for stories. The list is in no specific order.

Pokemon
Digimon
Fullmetal Alchemist
My Hero Academia
Superheroes
Urban Fantasy (magic in a modern setting)
Medieval Fantasy
Science Fiction/Fantasy
Post-apocalypse
JoJo
No Game No Life
Star Wars
MMOs/Virtual Reality
Kingdom Hearts
Yugioh/Card Battles

Quick Questions

Please answer these in your first PM to me.

1. Which story do you want to do?

2. Would you want it to be consensual, non-consensual, dub-con, or some mix? I usually like romance ot be worked in, even with a relationship going from non-con to romantic.

3. How old will your character be? How will she look? (I have a preference for redheads and glasses though neither are required. You can use a face claim if you like. I usually describe my characters but if you have a picture you'd like me to go with, throw it my way.)

4. Where/how would you like to RP? (PMs, email, docs, or discord)

5. What kinks do want to work into the story?

6. Are there any other kinks or ideas you want to work in?

Proper Plots

These are linked below as they will receive their own posts.
Check out my wiki for my full complete story collection, and my profile for my complete on/off list!

TheSilentProtagonist

Magical Costumes

We both love to cosplay. Any convention we go to, or excuse we get, we’d find ourselves in costumes based off characters from our favorite game, animes, comics, or anything else. Sometimes we match up, going as a pair. Other times we’d be completely different. All that matters is showing off our love for a series by going as a favorite character.

Something has started to happen now though. Maybe it’s a curse or spell put on us, or something from the shop we buy the pieces from. Could be a magic sewing machine even! Whatever the cause, the effect is very obvious. We’re taking on features of the characters we’re cosplaying as!

Now, we don’t just magically transform into them. We’re still ourselves. We know our name, our history, everything. Our mannerisms and personalities become more like the character, and we even gain any abilities they had! I cosplay as a JoJo character and suddenly have a Stand at my disposal. You went as a magical girl and started being able to shoot beams. It’s all surreal and we have no idea how we ended up in this situation. Instead of rushing to put a stop to it though, why don’t we have some fun while we can?

There’s a lot of different ways we can go with this, and plenty of kinks we can work in depending on our characters. If you’re cosplaying as a catgirl or pokegirl for instance, you might see me as your owner/trainer. If I’m cosplaying as a villain, things may go a bit darker for you than you expected.

When messaging, please include some series you’d like to have costumes based on. We can also discuss how our characters know each other. Maybe they’re brother/sister or father/daughter, or they’re friends. Could be they’re rivals who always try to one up each other.
Check out my wiki for my full complete story collection, and my profile for my complete on/off list!