Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 6 [Werewolves Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 24, 2009, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockin

Quote from: Trieste on July 29, 2009, 03:43:27 PM
Actually - I've said this in a past game, too - the sheriff is highly likely to be a wolf. The wolves are the only group that start out cohesive, even though they only comprise 25% of the population. Add in that they can start right away getting people to vote their way, and that some folks are just going to bandwagon also, the sheriff really should be the first target in any game. The wolves won last game by NOT getting one of their own elected.

Why would the wolves do this? Because they get the tiebreaker vote.

Marguerite.

Wolves will not always start as sheriff. They may try to gun for it, but sometimes even the peasants manages to get that sheriff role first. They're not always the target at night 1 or 2

Marguerite

Where is Saff to explain the rules about bringing in past history and bias into the game?

-Pokes her twin to come around-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Even if Trieste took her statements about past games out of her post, she can still make her point, and as far as not believing me, it's not surprising.  However, me and Trip are the only ones who have come forward with their role.  The seer took a chance to confide in me.  I care not if you believe me or not, but I leave it to everyone's judgment upon what to do given what I have now said.

Marguerite

For me, I enjoy the games but I hate when past bias or 'information' from past games come into future games. The roles are assigned based on a die and not some sequence of who is a peasant and who is a wolf. We are barely starting the game and to bring in calculations and percentage makes the game less fun and less interesting. This is a game and not a statistics class (by the way, hated the class but the teacher was hot as hell).

DarkAngel

Wakes up and yawns... "So are all the votes finnal?"

Rockin

Quote from: Marguerite on July 29, 2009, 03:56:42 PM
For me, I enjoy the games but I hate when past bias or 'information' from past games come into future games. The roles are assigned based on a die and not some sequence of who is a peasant and who is a wolf. We are barely starting the game and to bring in calculations and percentage makes the game less fun and less interesting. This is a game and not a statistics class (by the way, hated the class but the teacher was hot as hell).

I had to learn this thing the hard way =/

Evil Pixie - Not yet. we're waiting on Saff to come on.

Trieste

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes:
  • precious - 5 votes: Evil Pixie, Rockin, Ryven, trippingserpent, rafufu
  • rafufu - 5 votes: Kanrya, Kipoc, Josietta, Saku, precious
  • Ryven - 2 votes: LadySky, Marguerite
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: Trieste
  • Evil Pixie
  • Josietta
  • Kanyra
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Rockin
  • Saku
  • trippingserpent
  • Trieste

Remaining Roles
  • 3 Werewolves[ (May be more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Peasants (May include 1 halfbreed)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kip

Quote from: Trieste on July 29, 2009, 04:10:35 PM
Whatever, it's deleted. Let's move on, ffs.

*looks at his half-nommed heart in Trieste's hands*

but... but... bu...

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Quote from: Kip on July 29, 2009, 04:14:22 PM

*looks at his half-nommed heart in Trieste's hands*

but... but... bu...

Ouch.

Autumn Sativus

Trieste didn't say anything wrong. She wasn't bringing up specifically past games, just overall statistics. It is true that because the werewolves know who the others are, they are highly likely to sway the votes for sherriff in their own favor.

It's when someone says (example) "Well Ryven was a werewolf last game so he can't be again!" that we get some serious problems.
Us against the world

DarkAngel

Quote from: Rockin on July 29, 2009, 03:58:55 PM
I had to learn this thing the hard way =/

Evil Pixie - Not yet. we're waiting on Saff to come on.

Looks at everyone , Well this isn't going to be pretty .. But Killing someone is always mess and leaves stains on peoples hands..

Autumn Sativus

With five votes each for precious and rafufu the decision is left to Marguerite. The people gather close around her and quiet as they look to her for guidance in who they should go after.
Us against the world

Marguerite

-Glances at everyone and takes a deep breath-

I choose Rafufu.

rafufu

Now I have no hope for survival, I may as well come out. I am the Seer. The first night I scryed on Marguerite and she is a wolf. The second night I scryed on Josietta, and she is also a wolf

You really should have listened to Ryven

DarkAngel

Looks at him , And yet you said nothing!! till now .. Talk about people not risking their necks...  :-\

Autumn Sativus

With the vote decided by the Sherriff, Marguerite, the village begins to form a closing circle around rafufu. Despite his pleas and cries that they are doing more harm than they know, the villagers proceed, forcing rafufu to the noose hung on the platform in the central area of the village.

In a last attempt to help those who remain, he cries out that he is the town Seer, accusing two of those among the crowd of being werewolves. Gasps go up through the crowd as someone finally pulls the cord and rafufu drops to his death. It wouldn't be long before the people would realize that he was the Seer, as his arms go limp, a round crystal ball drops out of his hand and rolls quietly along the wooden platform, the only sound to be heard.

The people move out of the area quickly, some going to the tavern to drink, others going to be alone or with those they've built friendships with. It would be a long night of thought and sorrow for many.

Remaining Players:
  • Evil Pixie
  • Josietta
  • Kanyra
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • precious
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • trippingserpent
  • Trieste

Remaining Roles:
  • 3 Werewolves (May be more from the Aplha)
  • 1 Alpha
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Peasants (May include 1 halfbreed)
Us against the world

LadySky

Shocked and appalled at recent events LadySky simply walks away from the people who seem to be strangers to her. After a long hard ride through the woods on her stallion LadySky locks herself away in the stables for the night.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Ok...forgive me for this, but...

I TOLD YOU!  I F***ING TOLD YOU.  HE WAS THE ONE I WAS SPEAKING FOR, AND HE'S THE ONE WHO TOLD ME THAT BOTH MARG AND JOSI ARE WOLVES.

I hope you're happy now.  We're without a source of info to find the rest of them.

DarkAngel

What about the Guardian where is he or her at the moment are they not supposed to protect us...

Pixie shakes her head and goes and gets drunk once again in this depression town she moved into

Rockin

The male watched as the display went, frowned that they have lost a good ally. However, his words hold weight. The only question is...would they actually come up as the wolves they've been hunting down?

Ryven

*Pulls Kip and Trip along into his hut where they barricade themselves in for the night* 

I hope tonight passes without incident though I fear we are only getting deeper into this mess.

Marguerite

What? No more hut for moi? Fine.

-Rolls eyes and heads off with Josi to enjoy her in their own hut-

Transgirlenstein

*looks out the window watching Mar and Josie in their hut*
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Marguerite

Quote from: Queentrippingserpent on July 29, 2009, 05:27:03 PM
*looks out the window watching Mar and Josie in their hut*

-Waves to Trip and puts up a sign which states: I Miss You Trip-