Choose Your Own Story!

Started by lonlyazn, December 14, 2015, 04:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonlyazn

Hello! I'm back and am surprised to see one of my old threads still kicking around years later. I have a new one proposed that might make you put a little more effort! But might be fun all together! It comes in the concept of those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books and even few glimmering ideas of trying this method as an RP. Well let's make it a fun game for people to be creative in!

It works just like 2 words at a time story. Instead you writing out 3-4 or more options in which will lead to the next person selecting an option and writing a prompt for it!

Let's Begin! *bang*

You awake in the middle of a room. All that you can see is three doors--blue, red, pink-- and the room lit from no obvious visible source. What do you do?

1. You push open the blue door
2. You decide to stay in the room and do nothing
3. You knock on the red door
4. You pull open the pink door

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

dhalim

You decide to stay in the room and do nothing. After a few minutes, the sounds of a generator start up and the floor starts to glow. Your legs, starting with your feet start to go numb with the build up of electricity which is promising to be quite a shock if you stay. You:

1. Push open the blue door
2. Try to climb the wall to stay off the floor
3. Attempt to open the red door
4. Pull open the pink door

Trigon

I push open the door. You then fall off a large pit, but survive the impact. You then:

1. Push open the blue door
2. Try to climb the wall to stay off the floor
3. Attempt to open the red door
4. Pull open the pink door

Golden Spider

you walk over to the red door but it is locked, next to it is a QWERTY keyboard attached to a screen that reads
QuoteOnly one color, but not one size. Stuck at the bottom, yet I easily fly. Present in sun, but not in rain. Doing no harm, and feeling no pain. What Am I?

what do you do

1: attempt to solve the riddle
2: try another door
3: cry
4: speak and hope someone is observing
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Sumara

You wrack your brain for an answer that never seems to come.  Quietly you whisper to yourself for what you believe are hours but you have no luck solving the riddle. 

Just as you are about to give up, you notice a piece of paper folded up within your shirt's breast pocket.  As you pull it out, you see, in very small letters and written in graphite, the word "Shadow."  With no other clues to go on, you decide to type this word with the keyboard.  Each letter appears after a brief delay as you hit each key, until you see the entire word scrawled out before you on the screen.  And as you read the word again to yourself in silence, a loud "BBRRRIINNGGG" sounds out and the red door slowly pulls itself open, only to reveal a long, narrow corridor made of red brick walls and black marble floor.  There is not enough light to be able to see the end of the tunnel. 

What do you do?

1. Wait around for awhile and see if anything happens.
2. Proceed down the corridor cautiously.
3. Run down the corridor as fast as you can.
4. Try a different door.
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!