Any Wow-Heads out there?

Started by Anony Mouse, June 14, 2010, 12:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

Well, the things that WoW thinks are wyverns - lion head, bat wing, scorpion tail.

Looking at some video instead of the screenshots, the lion doesn't look so much like a de-winged wyvern anymore...but the Kor'Kron Annihilator is still over 9000 times more sweet, and I'm jealous.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 14, 2010, 12:23:38 PM
Well, the things that WoW thinks are wyverns - lion head, bat wing, scorpion tail.

Looking at some video instead of the screenshots, the lion doesn't look so much like a de-winged wyvern anymore...but the Kor'Kron Annihilator is still over 9000 times more sweet, and I'm jealous.

I like the lion better.. but I'm bummed I'll never get the Dark Phoenixw

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 14, 2010, 12:47:52 PM
I like the lion better.. but I'm bummed I'll never get the Dark Phoenixw

Why? it's a guild mount, right?

TheGlyphstone

Yeah, but it requires like eleventy billion heroic endgame raid achievements.

Wolfy

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 14, 2010, 07:42:40 PM

Psh.....Stonewall will knock that out in a week. xD

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 14, 2010, 07:42:40 PM

Not QUITE that many.. but some of them will be really EVIL. One of the achievements is "I can't hear you over how awesome I am." Requires you to do a raid event without dying on the first try.

Somehow I DON'T think anyone is getting that the first week of release.

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 14, 2010, 09:23:17 PM
Not QUITE that many.. but some of them will be really EVIL. One of the achievements is "I can't hear you over how awesome I am." Requires you to do a raid event without dying on the first try.

Somehow I DON'T think anyone is getting that the first week of release.

Teehe..we'll do it! o3o...does like..everyone not have to die, or is it just one person for the entire guild to get the achievement?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 14, 2010, 10:30:28 PM
Teehe..we'll do it! o3o...does like..everyone not have to die, or is it just one person for the entire guild to get the achievement?

Guild Achievements require the raid to be at least 75% guild members. You have less than that.. you don't get it.

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 14, 2010, 11:18:20 PM
Guild Achievements require the raid to be at least 75% guild members. You have less than that.. you don't get it.

Right.

So does Only one person have to stay alive through the whole thing, or the whole Raid?

o3o Since our guild has well over 1000 members...I think we can do 100% guild. xD

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 14, 2010, 11:20:38 PM
Right.

So does Only one person have to stay alive through the whole thing, or the whole Raid?

o3o Since our guild has well over 1000 members...I think we can do 100% guild. xD

For the achivement I just listed? EVERYONE. You have to do the event... first time.. NO deaths.

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 14, 2010, 11:56:21 PM
For the achivement I just listed? EVERYONE. You have to do the event... first time.. NO deaths.

...We can do it! o3o..Just takes a lot of preparation.

Anyway...Running Wild is gonna be awesome..but now, I want it to go further...for Flying mounts, they grow wings! o3o Flying Worgens!

Callie Del Noire

I got to do the weekly/ICC run my guild does. My thoughts.. Agro management is a bit hard now, I had a few of the DPS spike past my tank, and the switching off of hate between me and other other tank on the deathwhisper and saurfang wasn't as smooth an operation as I'm used to.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 16, 2010, 01:26:27 AM
I got to do the weekly/ICC run my guild does. My thoughts.. Agro management is a bit hard now, I had a few of the DPS spike past my tank, and the switching off of hate between me and other other tank on the deathwhisper and saurfang wasn't as smooth an operation as I'm used to.

Same problem in my guild, besides some folks UI's not working and graphic problems. Raid was called after killing festergut and next week we make new run, or call off raiding until to Cata (as main tank cannot stand the bugs of the place). Note; gryphon ghost bug is most annoying. As ou got like 5% speed movement when you fly from graveyard :/. Also it randomly resses you in the graveyard and one guy turned around and ran and fell over the ledge....and died again :P.

TheGlyphstone

I'm turning out to find my survival has dropped immensely, and it's a bit depressing. Before, I could slap on my tank gear, go Blood DPS spec, and solo most group quests because of all the self-healing I had. Unholy just can't do that, and now I actually have to spend bag slots on food even for non-elite quests.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 16, 2010, 02:01:42 AM
Same problem in my guild, besides some folks UI's not working and graphic problems. Raid was called after killing festergut and next week we make new run, or call off raiding until to Cata (as main tank cannot stand the bugs of the place). Note; gryphon ghost bug is most annoying. As ou got like 5% speed movement when you fly from graveyard :/. Also it randomly resses you in the graveyard and one guy turned around and ran and fell over the ledge....and died again :P.

Had the Rez bug too. But we were warned about it. It seemed that the fights where we swapped agro were the problem ones. Still don't think recount was working right, critters were dying to fast for the pitiful damage we were doing

Wolfy

I can't get my profs to work on my warlock. Not even typing /cast tailoring will make them work. >_>

Zaer Darkwail

Sometimes the proffs 'freeze' stuck for while until you can click them active. Same way I cannot activate /dbm by typing it nor clicking it atm. It feels it's off by default.

Zaer Darkwail

How on my favorite subject; What is your favorite WoW parody singer? My top three;

Number One: Sharm
Example link;
Take My Quest [WoW Parody]

Number Two: Nyhm
Example link;
Cataclysm (Gonna Be)

Number Three: Gigi
Example link (an unusual vid from her as she is more rapper);
Enchants are a Girl's Best Friend (Machinima)

My most favorite video;
Honor Kills (wow machinima)

Wolfy

They aren't stuck..they just..won't show up. At all.

Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain Live 2008 I am Murloc

:D Elite Tauren Chieftains..LIVE! o3o

I wonder if they'll play with Tenacious D at this blizzcon...

Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain - I Am Murloc!

Shorter version..gets right to the song.

TAFKAL80ETC - Power of the Horde

L70ETC - Rogues Do It From Behind

:P

Zakharra

Gaaahhhhh!  I want to play!  I've been unable to download the patch. My game keeps messing up on me. I'm almost to the point of deleting the game off my comp and reinstalling it and hope that fixes the issue. This is so FRUSTRATING!

Kurzyk

meh another expansion with pretty much the same just more pretties. Not very impressed. I've already set my account to cancel as I really don't play anymore. Seven years is enough.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zakharra on October 16, 2010, 10:21:43 PM
Gaaahhhhh!  I want to play!  I've been unable to download the patch. My game keeps messing up on me. I'm almost to the point of deleting the game off my comp and reinstalling it and hope that fixes the issue. This is so FRUSTRATING!

I know of three guildies who had to do just that. (as advised by Blizzard)

Josietta

Quote from: Kurzyk on October 16, 2010, 10:52:18 PM
meh another expansion with pretty much the same just more pretties. Not very impressed. I've already set my account to cancel as I really don't play anymore. Seven years is enough.

In my opinion, its not really about the content (while the content is nice and i've only been playing in total about 6 mths), I think its more about the company you keep as you play than what you are actually playing.. I have more fun playing with people I know in a game that the content could mean less than playing in a game where everything is new and shiny and I know not a single person.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!