Demon Cycle Series: Arlen & Leesha

Started by Driskoll, May 05, 2013, 11:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Driskoll

The Demon Cycle Series: Arlen and Leesha Together at Last

Hello [you] ;D Thanks for taking a moment to stop by my request thread. I hope the following story idea is to your liking, and if it is please send me a PM and let me know.

I've recently just finished the third book in the demon cycle series by Peter V. Brett, and I can't get rid of the craving to do a short story between these two. I should say that for this idea to work well, I would prefer a partner that has read the books. This is not mandatory however, so long as you are willing to learn a bit about the characters and world before things are under way. Please note that for this story I am looking for someone to play the role of the female character Leesha, but I will gladly accept any lady, lord or liege as a writing partner so long as I believe we have the ability to write well together.

Warning: There may be some spoilers about the novels ahead.

Name: The Demon Cycle Series: Arlen and Leesha Together at Last

Content: Light, Vanilla, Consensual, Romance 

Scenario: Basically, I'd like the story to be set sometime in the future right after the conclusion of the main story. The focus will be on Arlen and Leesha finally being able to be with one another fully. This could happen over time as the two rekindle their feelings for one another, or start with the two of them already together. In either case I would like to focus on specific scenes and events before moving on to another, with time passing between the two that would not be directly written.     

Requirements: Seeing as there would be a large gap between the events of the third book and this, I would need a partner that would be willing to help me fill in the ending to the main story. As for the role play itself, the focus will be on the emotional development between the two characters as they are finally able to enjoy the world they have worked so hard to save. While there will be plenty of intimate moments, I do not want this to be a series of sex scenes.

Other info: Please take a look at my O/O page before sending me a PM.

Thank you [you] for taking the time to read through this. I sincerely hope that you find this story appealing, but if not I understand. If you still think we could write well together for another story you may have in mind, please send me a PM and let me know. My time is somewhat limited at the moment and I would prefer something on the shorter side, but I will do my best to make things work. Until next, take care ;D