U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned for reminding me of that cruel ball of flame. *closes eyes and chants the word away* Sleep soon yes.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for needing to be reminded. Now go to sleep, so I can ponder other things. :P

Mordred

Banned for not sleeping, and most likely at a later hour than mine.. which makes this a Super Ban (no worries, more of a title than any actual extra power). And yes, this creature now will lower into his box and drift to the land of shadow. Good night.. :) Good luck with your own slumber.
*See Pillory*

dakabn

Banned cuz I have to go to work! (If you do too, the ban is on me! :)

innHERendo

actually banned....
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Lyron

Banned for trying to actually ban someone!

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

icandor

Banned for criticizing someone's ban of somebody
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Lyron

Banned for criticizing my ban of criticizing someone's ban of somebody.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Mordred

Banned for focusing on the past. Time to move on.. first, out that door.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for typing so dang fast I couldn't ban Haru for not giving me my butterscotch pudding in another thread!  (You got any pudding?) ;(  Never mind...BANNED!  ;P

Mordred

Banned for not typing faster.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Banned for sucking on that cigar when you should be sucking on me or the other way around. *smiles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

Banned for being so naughty and putting those naughty thoughts in my head :P
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Autumn52

Banned for not already having those naughty thoughts in your head. *smiles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

innHERendo

Banned for assuming I don't have naughty thoughts in my head already, rather you just keep adding to them. ;)
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

Banned for not taking those naughty thoughts into action on me or someone of your chosing and letting me watch at least.

Mordred

Banned for making me burn myself with this cigar.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Banned for still smoking that cigar after I already took my top off waiting for you.

innHERendo

Banned for getting so impatient, you act like I haven't been naughty to you in a long time...wait....:P
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

Banned for not remembering that it has been forever since we were naughty.

Anesa

Banned for remembering...

innHERendo

Xandi: Banned for thinking I could forget

camille: banned for interrupting me and then distracting me :P
My Ons/Offs

Lyron

Banned for allowing yourself to get distracted.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Sybl

Banned for not making my head pain stop.

innHERendo

Banned for looking at me with those gorgeous eyes like that....wow
My Ons/Offs