Summoning Sabotage [ FxF Story ]

Started by xSanguine, December 21, 2014, 09:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSanguine

What happens when a royal knight, a woman dearly loved by her people and the hope of a kingdom, runs out of options? She has prayed and prayed to the gods, but they will not answer. She must defend her people, and the only way she knows now, is to turn to the Old Arts.

There is a story, she is told, that she can summon warriors of old, for a price. But what she is unaware, is that this is all a ploy by the forces of Darkness. She has been given a book to summon a Mistress of Lust and Dominance. And the Mistress of Lust and Dominance requires one thing from those who call her ...

Full, erotic, submission.

Hello Dear!

I'm currently looking for a writer of any gender, to write a demoness character in a Dom position, to go along with my warrior priestess. Essentially, my warrior was looking for a way to summon old spirits to help in her war against the Dark, but she was tricked unknowingly and given a sabotaged manuscript. Her efforts summon a demoness who desires full slavery and submission from her subjects.

This will obviously contain much Female/Female, Domination (not necessarily bondage), Non-Consent (turning to Consent) and any kinks you personally are fond of.

I have images, but I am more than willing to let you, the writer pick your own!

Enough blabbering from me, here's some rules!

GUIDELINES

• Obviously this is FxF. Duh.
  • If you show interest, chances are I'll look at your previous posts and judge quality. I've been writing for nine years now and I adore literate, well constructed prose.
  • Unaffected by Non-Consent or Dominating roles.

If you are interested, send me a message and I'll discuss things further! Of course, I am always open to changes and custom ideas! <3