Keeping It In The Family; an Incest Harem Game (Seeking 2 - 4 players)

Started by Vergil Tanner, December 09, 2016, 03:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

So, hey there! Thanks for clicking on this thread! I hope you find it to be worth your time ;)

So, I've had a craving recently for a very, very specific kind of game following a pretty niche plot that wouldn't really fit into most Group Games and would be hard to coordinated in the Solo RP Section, since it needs the cooperation of at least two other players. Basically, I've had a pretty big Incest Itch recently that is proving to be somewhat difficult to properly scratch. So, I came here hoping that I could find a few people to help me out with it!

So, the idea is very simple at the moment and is more a concept than a fleshed out storyline, since I was hoping that whoever helped me get this itch over with - if anybody at all, of course - would contribute to the creative process and help shape this idea into something truly special and satisfying for all involved. The idea is that the game will follow a family of four - one older brother, and two to four (depending on interest) younger sisters. Whether these sisters are all different ages, trip/quintuplets, or one set of twins and two others of varying ages or whatever is up for debate (though I must admit to a fondness for Twins), but the point is that they're all younger than the brother.

The brother has his sisters in a (willing) Harem; he's persuaded them to be in a polygamous relationship with him and their other sisters (Though whether the sisters all fuck each other on the side as well or just the brother would be up to the individual players), where he's the "Master," and the sisters defer to him. The brother would be In Charge, yes, but he wouldn't have forced them into the Harem; there's genuine affection amongst the siblings, and it's actually a loving relationship rather than him keeping them prisoner and raping them. The reason for this is that I'm not really comfortable with games where my character is a rapist for a protracted period of time, so I would prefer it if it was consensual.
Whether the game started off with them being his Harem or if he convinced them over the course of the game would be the decision of everybody involved, but the general jist is, incestual Harem BDSM fun.

Of course, since I'm a Switch, there's a twist;

At some point in the game, the girls decide to turn the tables on their older brother for a laugh, and because they feel - affectionately and playfully - that he's been getting too comfortable, and it would be funny / fun to pull the rug from under him. So, they turn around and trick him into a position where they turn HIM into THEIR sub and servant, whether through playful blackmail or just sheer weight of numbers. And then he eventually manages to turn the tables back on them and they become his sub again, etc etc, basically going back and forth as they all vie for control. Maybe sometimes one girl betrays the others and then becomes "Head" of the Harem and ALL of the others are her Subs. That could be fun. Anyway, I would like a Harem Incest Game where my Switch Itches can be scratched alongside my Harem Incest Itch. :-)

So basically, here is a checklist of what I am looking for:

- Two to four players willing to play females (I don't care whether the player is male or female, so long as the character is female)
- Players who like to write detailed, in-depth posts rather than just three or four lines.
- Players who are interested in a long-term, 60-70% smut game.
- I would prefer the sisters to be bisexual, but this is not compulsory.
- If there is a LOT of interest, I might entertain recruiting another "Brother."
- At least ONE female character who is a Switch-esque character, interested in and capable of being Dominant.
- OPTIONALLY, at least ONE female character who might be interested in Pegging my character. I LOVE pegging, and this is an ever-present itch for me.
- I would prefer the female characters to like both anal and vaginal penetration; I like anal, so I'd like at least one female character who was "into" that.
- At least one female character with large breasts. Yes, I'm vulgar. No, I'm not apologising. :P

Faceclaims would ideally be "Real Life" pictures rather than Anime, though if all of those interested prefer Anime pictures, I'm happy to be flexible. :-) I already have a character concept in mind, but I would prefer to see if there is real interest before going to the trouble of creating a character bio. So please, if you're interested, just pipe up in the thread and let me know, and we can start chatting about time period - I can do Modern, Fantasy or Sci-Fi, so please, don't feel like if you're interested in non-modern settings you can't show interest; I LOVE Fantasy and Sci-Fi, so I would be happy to have a fantasy or futuristic Harem game - characters, relations, story, etc etc as soon as people have shown some interest.

Thank you for listening, and I hope to hear from some interested parties soon! :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.