This is War reboot - vampire/werewolf

Started by HockeyGod, July 26, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Quote from: HockeyGod on July 31, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
Absolutely - we do have to recruit a few straight male characters so I might put out a special recruitment for that lol

>:) You're wonderful.

lux89

Quote from: Lockepick on July 31, 2018, 11:41:05 AM
Ah! Gotcha. Well I'm happy to take that over -- either as a new owner or an existing owner. Or if it's welcome/preferred, I can make something new. I can talk about more details if we all agree that's the way we want to go -- but I can wait for Lux to weigh in.

Yes yes! Shoot us a bio, I'm liking the direction you're going!

Deathnote

The concept of the neutral ground pub intrigues me.  Would I have to be an unaffiliated human to work there or can I play an unaffiliated paranormal?

lux89

Mmm I'm curious about that, a lone wolf or vamp... Curious! I will wait and see what HockeyGod says!
Could be interesting in a neutral ground pub as well. I would say go ahead and start, shoot us a bio.
I'm loving all the characters so far, yours sound it could be another awesome perspective of the war :D

HockeyGod

Quote from: Deathnote on August 02, 2018, 12:39:09 AM
The concept of the neutral ground pub intrigues me.  Would I have to be an unaffiliated human to work there or can I play an unaffiliated paranormal?

I think an unaffiliated paranormal is an option, but would likely cause the pack or coven to be quite nervous! ;)

I believe Lockepick is going to take the pub owner as a human - you could work for him!

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

HockeyGod

Levi

Quote from: HockeyGod on August 02, 2018, 04:06:55 PM
Yay!!!  ;D

I have werewolf profile that I already made but hardly used would it be ok with you guys if I recycled most of the info. Oviously I'll edit it to fit the C's sheet you guys have.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Levi on August 02, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
I have werewolf profile that I already made but hardly used would it be ok with you guys if I recycled most of the info. Oviously I'll edit it to fit the C's sheet you guys have.

Absolutely - we are fans of earth - recycle as you are able.  ::)

Levi

Quote from: HockeyGod on August 02, 2018, 05:03:17 PM
Absolutely - we are fans of earth - recycle as you are able.  ::)

Yay! I'll get right on it!

HockeyGod

Quote from: Levi on August 02, 2018, 05:23:47 PM
Yay! I'll get right on it!

And approved!

Still looking for 1-2 vamps and wolves before starting.

TheBlackThrone

I apologise for my delay on my CS. I am in the middle of a relief, but I am finished tomorrow. Tomorrow I flight out.  ;D
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

HockeyGod

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 03, 2018, 02:43:05 AM
I apologise for my delay on my CS. I am in the middle of a relief, but I am finished tomorrow. Tomorrow I flight out.  ;D

Excellent - safe travels!

HockeyGod

The RP opens today - characters are still being accepted during play...especially vampire and werewolves.

Malrunar

*Shows a little leg*

Oh my! It looks like we have a little room in here left to fill!  ::)

TheBlackThrone

I wrote up a draft CS. I am going to sleep and see if there's anymore I want to add to it before I drop it here.
The gates are open

HockeyGod

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 17, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
I wrote up a draft CS. I am going to sleep and see if there's anymore I want to add to it before I drop it here.

Perfecto.

TheBlackThrone

FC: Travis DesLaurier
Name: Torgeir Eklund

Race: Vampire

Position: N/A

Physical appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, and covered in tattoos. His hair is buzzed on the sides and long and feathered on top. His features are Scandinavian, and being a vampire, they are from an age long deep in the history books. Over time, he has since adapted his style with the ever-changing ages. Black gauges are in his ear lobes, large enough for a pen to pass through them. He stands at 6’2” and weighs 205 lbs with a lean and athletic build.

Character bio: Torgeir can barely remember how he awoke as a vampire. He remembers lying on the battlefield dying. The cold was closing in, and he thought in his last moments that a Valkyrie would soon come and save him. Like crows, shadows hovered the battlefield, lurking over the corpses that made the frosty night stink. A silhouette of a woman stood over him. The Valkyrie came that night, but she did not take him to Valhalla—or did she?

Personality: Torgeir over the years has picked up a dark sense of humor. Death; war; suffering; having seen the wheel of time turn, he grew numb to it all. Life was what you make of it, and he likes to see it in an entertaining way. Life is amusing and so are all those involved in its game. He is ruthless with a smile, an executioner without sympathy. Torgeir has no issue with handling dirty jobs. There was nothing too dirty for him.

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Pre-arranged associations: Open

Other notes of interest about the character: Torgeir has an old long sword by the name of Gramr (Fierce). It isn’t his main weapon for executing enemies, but he has been known to carry it sometimes. Collecting weapons has been a hobby of his for years, but Gramr was the sword he wielded before he turned and has a very special place in his black heart.

Played by: TheBlackThrone
The gates are open

lux89

*me putting on makeup*

He is so FREAKINGCUTE, I mean he's fine. (FINE AF).
I like him. What do you think, HockeyGod?

HockeyGod

Malrunar

Welcome to the club! Looks like the wolves and humans are outnumbered. :3

lux89

Still recruiting! We NEED STRAIGHT MEN. These poor straight ladies are all by their lonesomes!
Come, wolfman! Come, batman! These ladies need their nights to get a little darker!

Black Howling

Gonna place some tentative interest in a wolf.

lux89

Lockepick

@BlackHowling: Going to place some tentative interest in your wolf.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!