we're all mad h e r e alice. [ seeking the caterpillar ]

Started by hernameisbanks, July 12, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hernameisbanks

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 18, 2018, 07:12:43 PM
My current issue is just finding the right face claim. So it's either going to be Janelle Monae or someone very androgynous - we shall see lol

you have created a true struggle,
and I sincerely hope you survive the battle.

::)

Quote from: RipTide on July 18, 2018, 06:50:39 PM
WIP:

"they call me.." Alice
"otherwise known as" Alice Pleasance Liddell is my full name, but my closest friends know me as Allie.
"your preferential bedfellows." Men, I suppose.
"your time is tick-tick-ticking" 27
"choose your weapon." If I had to pick one, it must be the Vorpal Blade, but if I'm honest I just tend to use what's useful at the time.

"do you remember alice?"
You mean the Alice who fell down the rabbit hole many years ago? I've tried to forget that Alice. Besides, I think that part of me stayed when I came back to reality; I just never quite felt the same.

Perception is a funny thing, you know? When your mind starts to accept things you never thought possible, the real world starts to look little... different. I've moved on with my life after Wonderland, but every so often, I'm reminded when something normally so small appears so large, or maybe it's the opposite. One day, I'll note a giant rat in an alleyway as I pass by, or I'll sit down to eat a meal and my fork seems so small that I can't pick it up. The episodes are fleeting, but it's almost as if Wonderland just doesn't want to let me go.

"who's your who's whos."
Where do I start?

Lovely lovely, you can put her up.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

la dame en noir

I'll give myself 2 more days to come up with a face claim, if I don't find one - I'll forfeit my role :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

hernameisbanks

@Levi,
you're good to post~

@dame,
how HOW HAVEN'T YOU CHOSEN JANELLE MONAE.
HOW.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

clicky.
everyone who has been accepted, feel free to migrate to the ooc thread above
and we can have discussions from there bbs.

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

la dame en noir

Alrighty, I'm going to go ahead and give up my Cheshire Cat position. I can't find the right pictures or face claim. I wanted to go more genderfluid and everything is a bit too obvious femme for me(trying to branch out D:). So, yeah...I'm really sad. Great idea though.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

hernameisbanks

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 20, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
Alrighty, I'm going to go ahead and give up my Cheshire Cat position. I can't find the right pictures or face claim. I wanted to go more genderfluid and everything is a bit too obvious femme for me(trying to branch out D:). So, yeah...I'm really sad. Great idea though.

No worries, thank you for at least attempting.
<3
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

hola everyone.
bad news first,
I’m going to postpone releasing this into the wild until we get a few more players,
so send your friends.

good news,
this gives my lazy ass time to iron out any wrinkles.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Madam Striga

Hi! I've been looking things over and I was hoping to join as the Caterpillar?

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Zoastria on July 26, 2018, 03:08:29 AM
Hi! I've been looking things over and I was hoping to join as the Caterpillar?

I’ll reserve it for you love~
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Madam Striga

"they call me.." The Caterpillar
"otherwise known as" Barnabas Dultree, and don't even think of calling me Barny.
"your preferential bedfellows." Why don't you mind your own business? If you must know, I enjoy men and women.
"your time is tick-tick-ticking" 28, philosophically speaking.
"choose your weapon." Words sting more than the blade. Since you won't buzz off unless I answer, I prefer to use smoke bombs and mirrors. Distraction over conflict.

"do you remember alice?"
"Am I supposed to remember every person that walks through my garden? I don't suppose you would either? I don't see how this is relevant." He takes a drag from his cigarette, exhaling in your direction. The smoke forms crudely into the shape of a middle finger "I see you aren't leaving? Very well. My father did speak of a 'rude girl' once or twice, who had problems reciting simple poetry and did quite like to get her head all amuddle. What he did have to say was not kind either, probably shouldn't repeat it." He reclines back against his mushroom come lounger and waves you off dismissively, seemingly unwilling  to speak further.

"who's your who's whos."
"Shouldn't you know that?"

Dragongoddess

hernameisbanks

Lovely lovely~
Put him up!

I’m using my phone at the moment, so I’ll
update the character list when I get home tonight.
Feel free to step into the OOC as well.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Madam Striga

hernameisbanks

alright!
so now that I am home, and in something comfy,
I have updated our currently taken roles.

I'm going to do more fleshing of bunbun's relationships tonight,
if anyone cares to currently add their two cents.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: hernameisbanks on July 27, 2018, 09:13:22 PM
alright!
so now that I am home, and in something comfy,
I have updated our currently taken roles.

I'm going to do more fleshing of bunbun's relationships tonight,
if anyone cares to currently add their two cents.

Please let me know what you're ideas are for a relationship with RQ.  This goes for anyone thinking about relationships with RQ!  Thank you!

TheBlackThrone

I would like to play the March Hare for your game if you'll have me. I am going to use the same FC I usually use for him.  ^-^
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

hernameisbanks

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on July 28, 2018, 09:11:11 AM
I would like to play the March Hare for your game if you'll have me. I am going to use the same FC I usually use for him.  ^-^

of course you can~
i'll mark it as reserved for you.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

TheBlackThrone

"they call me.." Whot?
"otherwise known as" My daddy was the March Hare. If the March Hare makes another Hare, then I, too, must be the March Hare. What about me mum? What about her? She was the March Hare too!
"your preferential bedfellows." Carrots (the actual food). Who says I can't enjoy carrots in bed?
"your time is tick-tick-ticking" I think I had…uncurls each finger one at a time how many zeroes is that? muttering to self I had 100 candles on me birthday cake I did. Swears it. (He’s in his mid to late twenties.)
"choose your weapon." I am a pretty good shot. My weapons go bang, bang, bang and then people die. More fun for me not so much for them.

"do you remember alice?" Alice?....... Can't say I do. I don't remember much. There's a dark spot where my brain used to be. At least that's what it feels like. And you know what it does? It laughs. It's a laughing spot. Others call me crazy only because they can't hear it like I do. If they could hear it, then I wouldn't be crazy. I would be just like them. Miserable and worried about shit that don't concern’em. I think I’d rather be crazy, ha ha ha!

"who's your who's whos."

Open

There's a lot more to him than what I let on. I just answer what the CS asks. But he would be that guy you come across thinking he's normal...surprise! Welcome to Wonderland.
The gates are open

Dragongoddess

hernameisbanks

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on July 28, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

"they call me.." Whot?
"otherwise known as" My daddy was the March Hare. If the March Hare makes another Hare, then I, too, must be the March Hare. What about me mum? What about her? She was the March Hare too!
"your preferential bedfellows." Carrots (the actual food). Who says I can't enjoy carrots in bed?
"your time is tick-tick-ticking" I think I had…uncurls each finger one at a time how many zeroes is that? muttering to self I had 100 candles on me birthday cake I did. Swears it. (He’s in his mid to late twenties.)
"choose your weapon." I am a pretty good shot. My weapons go bang, bang, bang and then people die. More fun for me not so much for them.

"do you remember alice?" Alice?....... Can't say I do. I don't remember much. There's a dark spot where my brain used to be. At least that's what it feels like. And you know what it does? It laughs. It's a laughing spot. Others call me crazy only because they can't hear it like I do. If they could hear it, then I wouldn't be crazy. I would be just like them. Miserable and worried about shit that don't concern’em. I think I’d rather be crazy, ha ha ha!

"who's your who's whos."

Open

There's a lot more to him than what I let on. I just answer what the CS asks. But he would be that guy you come across thinking he's normal...surprise! Welcome to Wonderland.

That's perfect. I don't suppose anyone aside from
Alice knows what to predict as normal anyway. You can put him up.

also,
if i can find the model I have in my head,
I might take the knave.

I found him.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Dragongoddess

hernameisbanks

good morning!
or not so morning, whatever.

So!
I am going to finish the Knave’s profile tonight because I’ll be free.
I’m thinking of opening this little baby if not this weekend,
THEN THE NEXT.
SO GET YOUR CREATIVE PANTIES ON.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Levi

Quote from: hernameisbanks on August 01, 2018, 07:49:21 AM
good morning!
or not so morning, whatever.

So!
I am going to finish the Knave’s profile tonight because I’ll be free.
I’m thinking of opening this little baby if not this weekend,
THEN THE NEXT.
SO GET YOUR CREATIVE PANTIES ON.

Looking forward to it! :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated