Taken from the past (m or f)

Started by playfullchick76, November 14, 2016, 08:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is something unique. I may not find anyone for it, but..here goes.

In the future, hundreds of years from now, cybernetics advance, think Ghost in the Shell, anything cyberpunk. I know the genre well enough. Corporations need to test and experiment, but finding willing subjects is near impossible. One such corporation accidentally develops time travel, and finds a suitable use for it, snatching people to test new cybernetics, implants and robotics on. The need to be careful is paramount, they cant take the wrong people, so they find people who died, and snatch them just before death, taking them to the future.

Only the young and healthy would be chosen, with the timing chosen perfectly to ensure that no proof remained that they hadnt been taken to the future. My character would be one such unlucky person, dying in an elevator plunge, an earthquake, a car crash, a random attack. Only I'm snatched just in time and transported to the future to have my brain implanted into a newly designed female android body. Again, Ghost in the shell is my inspiration for her form and tech.

Someone could get attached to me, or some other reason that sees me being broken out, or given a new identity or job. We can work something out, I hope.

I hope that this appeals to someone, if so, let me know.