News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The naked island (F for M) -taken

Started by Sao, July 06, 2013, 09:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sao

Just a very very brief idea:  A man and a woman wake up naked on an island and have no idea what happened.

NSFW

Two potential:

NSFW

- They had signed up for a TV show and were supposed to be given some challenge. They just didn't know what it would be, now it seemed to be that they have to find a way to leave the island. Or maybe something has really gone wrong during their short trip on the plane?

NSFW

- This is the opposite of the above: They went on a trip, didn't now it was actually a trap of a company. There're several camera hiding on the islands and they would be the stars of a reality show without their knowing.

Other info:

NSFW

- There could be native people or it could be a small empty island.
- I'd prefer him not to jump on her at first sight, and role play some awkward situation such as she catching him with his morning wood...
- Even though it's more like con-sexual, she's the sub and she wouldn't be a slutty woman that crawl to him at night and put her head between his legs.
- Non-con would be more than welcome.
- I'm leaning toward the second idea about the hidden cameras, since the native people and other dangers our characters would encounter could be from the company. And our characters would have a chance to discover the true then fight and win a boat to head back to the land. But I'm open for any suggestion.

Please pm me, I don't check the thread. And please read the link in my signature for my O&O and other things.