Lady Shaw's Private College

Started by Aviva, July 16, 2010, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forgetmenot

A/A-

Nyarly

As I said, I would prefer a female teacher. At least for the beginning.

That brings me to another question: Is the assignment, which teacher has which students, fix or can it change over time?

elfguy

Looks like we may have to pick more than one.. we still have more students than teachers. If you want Sasha to take your character Nyarly she can.
----

Synecdoche17

Quote from: elfguy on July 25, 2010, 11:51:31 AM
She stayed a bit longer on Jodi's sheet. It said in there that she went to jail, so that was a plus as far as she was concerned. Plus, she had such nice breasts. "I wouldn't mind breaking this girl down." she commented.
Ah, being a D student pays off for Jodi. :P
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

NinaN

Sorry Nyerly, I did not notice that request, only your orientation.  Brandon will withdraw his request to teach Cecil and find another, or have one assigned.

Chrystal

Oh boy, this is getting complex...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Acid Lips

I suggest getting a list of all the teachers and the students assigned to those teachers to not let any more confusion run amok

Aviva

To make it a little easier here is a list of the students and the interested teachers.

Beth: Chrystal (Celia) /Elfguy (Sasha) /Acid Lips (Jessy)
Jodi:  Elfyguy /Acid Lips
Astrid: NinaN (Brandon)
Leo: Acid Lips

Though to be announced in thread Shaw shall be looking at Zachary as her own and possibly Rayan.

So for those with multiple interested parties let me know which person you would like to be your teacher.

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Vergil1989

I don't care who I get so much so long as it's not Elfguy lol.  I've had him before in other RPs so I wish for someone new to take on Zachery, when he's 'dropped off' lol.  The GM knows what I mean.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Kaiser Maverick

Yay! I got my teach!Mine*Snatches*

Acid Lips

Kaiser Maverick

Lols ok. Ready to misbehave teach.

forgetmenot

I think  I'd like like to be Acid's as well, if nobody else cares. But I'm flexible so if someone needs a student, I'm good to go.
Quote from: Aviva on July 25, 2010, 08:39:03 PM
To make it a little easier here is a list of the students and the interested teachers.

Though to be announced in thread Shaw shall be looking at Zachary as her own and possibly Rayan.

So for those with multiple interested parties let me know which person you would like to be your teacher.

A/A-

Acid Lips

Aviva

Quote from: Aviva on July 25, 2010, 08:39:03 PM

Alrighty so far.

Designated:
Beth and Leo: Jessy

Interested:
Jodi: Elfguy  (Sasha)
Zachary: Aviva  (Shaw)

I shall wait until Eeyore has posted his teachers prefernce and then designate those already sorted out in the Staff Thread.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

microskirtgirl

I've been away for the w/e and so many posts.  Has Effie been assigned a teacher yet?
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Chrystal

Hi Micro... Aviva couldn't find your profile sheet.

Might have something to do with the change of avatar (Love the new one BTW. I assume you were asked to remove the other one?)

I think so far I'm the only one to express an interest...

Aviva, I did also mention that I'd take Jodi in exchange for someone...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Aviva

Designated:

Interested:
Taylor Wilkinson: Chrystal (Celia)

Finally found you sorry bout that blind moment.

Well going to wait to see how people so far feel with the current interested teachers and for Eeyore to post his interests.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

microskirtgirl

thank you.  BTW - her name is Effie Taylor-Wilkinson (double barelled posh surname)

Look forward to getting started:)  Stephie
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Chrystal

Quote from: Aviva on July 26, 2010, 02:56:08 AM
Designated:

Interested:

Finally found you sorry bout that blind moment.

Well going to wait to see how people so far feel with the current interested teachers and for Eeyore to post his interests.

Hold on... are we a student short? if Jessy gets Beth and Leo, everyone else has one each, and Eeyore hasn't got anyone yet, or are there students that no-one has expressed an interest in yet?

Aviva

Those are the ones that so far have been expressed interest in either in the thread or here. Should we be short on students I am open to the idea of a student or two being shared between teachers ie should a player have a particular low period for posting ie weekends /work commitments or holidays then we have another if willing to step in so the student/teacher is not left standing while everyone else is carrying on.

Designated:

Interested:

Yet to Be Expressed
Rayan
Cecil (to my understanding that was withdrawn or shall be due to player wishes.)

It may appear that we may need more female students.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

MagicalPen

Yeah, looks like we're one short due to certain limitations (as stated in PM to you Aviva).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Aviva

Well if no one else shows interest I shall happily create a student as well as playing Shaw.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

forgetmenot

I'll happily be with any teacher that doesn't have one.

A/A-

Aviva

Currently you are with Leo and under Jessy.

I am waiting to hear (unless I have missed) the other players wishes on the shown interest before changing the list.

Name: Rose McPhearson
Height: Five foot one inch
Weight:
Build: Small, petite build with a fragile appearance.
Hair: Waist length curly dark brown hair
Eyes: Her eye colour seems to vary in carying light though they have a oddly amber coloued cast to them.
Appearance: She has a young, innocent face though her eyes make her appear older than her years. She dresses in skin tight covering but old fashioned dresses and under top corsets.
If Staff, "genuine" subject taught:N/A
If Student, reason for being sent to the school: Was brought up by old fashioned Catholics on the thsoe out side of the home and her hoping to instill the fear of god into her so she would remain pure until now when she has met new gothic friends and beginning to get out of control. They have decided that she has to learn the females place and wish her to learn how to pleasure a man for when she is wed.
Virgin: Y/N Yes
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? No
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? Yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? Yes
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? ((Note: Staff are to be over the age of twenty one though the students age has to be at least 18))N/A

Character:

Edited to add the extra female student that maybe needed.

On and Offs

Story Ideas