Former Name: Shiva

Alias: Sailor Saturn

Height: 5'3"

Weight:120

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Sexuality: Hererosexual

Nationality: Japanese

Basic Description: Raised red, hypertrophic scars from an injury that should have taken her life. Because of this, she avoids backpacks to not aggravate them and keeps her hair just long enough to cover her neck.
Back Scar

Visual Description:

Degree: Agricultural and Environmental Plant Sciences with an AMP (Accelerated Master's Program)

Classes:

AEPS 329. Plants, Food, and Biotechnology
MUSI 159. Chamber Choir
AEPS 230. Environmental Horticulture
ENGL 310. Modern Poetry

Clubs: Garden Club, Music club (loves the piano, violin, and singing)

Personality/Background:

Sakura was born to a powerful family that held a seat in the United Nations Security Council as one of the G4 nations. Because of this she always had someone with her at all times or following her which made things very awkward for her. Her mother was from a well-known pianist of the classical arts as well as an ikebanist. For her, tradition and customs were very important and integrated into her life. Yet sadly, her childhood was difficult because of expectations and how they treated her thinking they will garner favor.

By the age of ten she knew what everyone around her really wanted. The "friends" at school she had only being friendly because they had to. Boy showing interest for the same reason. She felt like a mark that people wanted to claim and it made her sad and lonely. Sakura can hear what those "friends" really felt when her back was turned and made her feel more withdrawn. That is until she thought she made a real friend, a girl named Moe as they were always together for the next six years.

Upon reaching her 13th birthday, so much seemed to change. Sakura was blossoming into a beautiful young woman and she was attracting the attention of both men and women. Her friend Moe has been growing distant as of late and she has been trying to figure out why. During lunch she doesn't feel well and tries to get to the nurses office when she felt a sharp pain on her head then the rest of her body. Soon she found herself being forced to stand up as her friend stood there with an expression she didn't recognize.

Moe then explains to her how much she hated her. How she was a freak when she would talk to plants, animals, and things that were not there. How it was her father's fault that her father was fired (which was proven false later) and took his own life which Sakura didn't know. That the only reason why she was even excepted into this prestigious school was because of her family status and money and that she never had to work for anything. That people like her takes the spot of true, worthy people that deserve to be there and not some wannabe. Then suddenly Moe rushed her and pushed. Moe's eyes had the intent to kill and the people around her had a mixture of being horrified and smirking as she broke through a window as the panes seemed to give way. Sakura cried as she fell and was met with darkness. A part of her asking God if her death would make things better.

To her surprise, Sakura awoke a few weeks later. Her parents were thrilled and her mother never left her side. The people involved were punished and the school was even punished for the incident as well. While at the hospital, the doctors told her that she would never walk again. To never be able to use her hands like she used to and that it was a miracle that she didn't break her spine. Some were astonished she even woke up and thought it was a medical miracle.

For the next couple of years, her body was back the way it used to be, but with scars on her back from the surgeries and the glass that shredded her skin. When the winters are very cold, her body aches and her hands get stiff. Small price to pay to be able to walk, run, dance, and play music, things that most take for granted. Because of the incident, she was forced to be tutored at home as her father was devastated to believe that he was the cause.

Once she graduated and joined a university, she asked her parents if she could go to participate in a "study abroad" program. Her grades were good and honestly, no one would know her there. Her parents reluctantly agreed and she promises to come back once school was done though a part of her hoped that she didn't have to and live a normal life at Bay Point University.

Likes: Dancing, Cooking, Music, Gardening, Art, Reading, Paranormal/Supernatural, Ikebana, Writing/Poetry, and Animals

Dislikes: Politics, Rude people, Playboys/Womanizers, Exposing her back, Spiders, Manipulators

Plant: Saturn,

Special Powers: Devour: A powerful attack that once casted, the opponent loses their abilities and/or powers as the attack manifests as a a dark purple and black lighting-like energy that forms into a dragon and pierces the target astrally. If used against another attack, the same manifestation happens, but instead the dragon's mouth opens to devour it.

Weapon: Silence Glaive

Guardian: Bastet

Description: Savannah Cat

Before the fall, her guardian was the mighty Phoenix whom she named Genesis.

Sye

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 21, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
Sailor Neptune is finally done! The hardest part was actually finding a beast form for Shango! Since Phoenix was taken lol.

Still a beautiful creature though!

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Sye

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Ingexthefuryhunter1

I would be interested in a knight position, but i do not want to make an astrological chart for all the ones that have been made.

So some help would be greatly appreciated.

As for gaurdian I wish to reserve the Cane Corso

Sye

Quote from: Ingexthefuryhunter1 on July 23, 2018, 05:17:51 AM
I would be interested in a knight position, but i do not want to make an astrological chart for all the ones that have been made.

So some help would be greatly appreciated.

As for gaurdian I wish to reserve the Cane Corso

Mercury, Uranus, and Neptune are still available

Lady Sakura

la dame en noir

Dis what we need?

Mercury Knight, Uranus Sailor & Knight, Neptune Knight, Pluto Sailor
A&A | FxF |

Lady Sakura

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 23, 2018, 12:32:47 PM
Dis what we need?

Mercury Knight, Uranus Sailor & Knight, Neptune Sailor, Pluto Knight

You mean Neptune Knight? Aren't you the Neptune Sailor?

TheBlackThrone

Terra Knight as well if I don't get a CS for him. I won't let the role die in reservation.
The gates are open

la dame en noir

Quote from: Lady Sakura on July 23, 2018, 12:34:56 PM
You mean Neptune Knight? Aren't you the Neptune Sailor?
LIES! I DO NOT KNOW OF THIS LIE YOU SPEAK OF

fixes immediately out of embarrassment
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on July 23, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
Terra Knight as well if I don't get a CS for him. I won't let the role die in reservation.
ooo this as well! :O
A&A | FxF |

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on July 23, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

Never mind this. The player is still working on the CS.
The gates are open

Vicissitude

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 23, 2018, 12:32:47 PM
Dis what we need?

Mercury Knight, Uranus Sailor & Knight, Neptune Knight, Pluto Knight
I thought we had a Pluto Knight?

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Codexa

*Waves*

Busy as hell week. But weekend should let me sit and focus!

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Well Saika you know me I will always be a knight of Uranus

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Name: Steven Oltoway
Former Name: Prince Ta'LWay
Alias: Uranus Knight?
Height: 5'9
Weight: 220 lbs
Hair Color: Long Blonde hair always in a tight weave pony tail that ends in a lions main ball
Eye Color: Azure Blue
Sexuality: Hetero
Nationality: Port a rico
Basic Description: A medium build sun tanned male, he sports a tattoo of two fencing foils crossed with a sea hawk clutching a mask on his right bicep and a ring of planets around his leg bicep
Visual Description: mcconaughey
Degree: Astrophysics & Mathematics
Classes: Astronomy, Advanced computer theory, History of the world & Fencing
Clubs: Fencing and SCA
Personality/Background: Coming from a diplomatic house hold, his attitude is one of indifference, school was easy for him but as he found once he got to the school when you have tutors for every thing school becomes simple, the first year was a disaster actually learning how to study and organize where a pain but he had it down now, so routine was a major lesson he learned, School, homework, practice, relax then practice again. IF he is not in the arena practicing his swordsmanship he is on the dorm roof with his eye to the telescope.
Dislikes: Know it all, and pompous people who think down on others
Plant: Uranus
Special Powers: Mirror image duplication  once cast up to five extra and exact images appear, moving independently of each other but always defer to Steven, as an attack power Steven can hop from one image to the other no matter the distance to surprise the enemy, as a defensive move Steven can use his duplicates like shields, once depleted of damage the images explode into ice crystals.
Weapon: French basket tri-Rapier 
Guardian: Arial
Description: A deep black Cane Corso, with a small crescent white patch above her forehead ridge.
Her Bestial form was that of a
Qiqirn

HockeyGod

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

HockeyGod

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Vicissitude

Quote from: hernameisbanks on July 23, 2018, 06:58:16 PM
Asuka is unamused by all your watery shenanigans. 

...but can  be appeased with a baker's dozen cream filled donuts...

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Cream filled doughnuts, cherry, raspberry, lemon or custard. But i would see a more refined pallet at this university. Would you care for a benoit with jam