News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Resurrecting an old idea: Anime Themed Game

Started by Hunter, March 22, 2006, 07:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

PhoenixBlaze

I've played a few anime games in other places as well such as love hina, and even one based loosely on bible black. So therefore I would be interested in option two as well.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Hunter

I'll need more than three players (especially since we seem to be missing females) before I start requesting a forum and posting details.  That being said, those interested can starting thinking about potential plotlines (yes, I'll take plot suggestions) and probable characters.

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Hunter

A link to the characters in the old game.  It should prove useful to those interested in playing.  Also, knights from that game will be permitted (as long as played by the same player, anyways).

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=493.0

(Edit: Players confirmed)
Hunter = Ai Kensu Kou/Venus Knight.
Ajoxer = Daishimi Tano/Jupiter Knight.
AutumnFury = Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter.
LadyFox = Hino Rei/Sailor Mars.

Hunter

Game theme:  It has been two years since the last time that the senshi and their knights have been called upon to defend the earth from invaders.  Life goes on as it often seems to until the senshi reach their graduation and recieve an invitation by a mysterous benefactor to an exclusive luxury spa in the mountains deep in Japan.  Each senshi finds herself and her knight picked up by a limousine which whisks them away to the resort.  Somewhere during the trip, they doze off, only to awaken standing in the resort.  It's the perfect vacation and the perfect trap.

Game Name: PSS: Escape from Paradise (BatLN?)

Cast List (needed):
Aino Minako/Sailor Venus
Muzino Ami/Sailor Mercury
Mercury Knight
Mars Knight

Hunter

Probably the last post for this thread.   ;D  There's a game forum for the interested and those who committed to join.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=192.0

Hunter

There's still a few openings for the interested and potential interested.  Please take a look.

Hunter

I hate to do a bump but the game is still in need of a few more players.  And perhaps a replacement or two for inactive players.

Hunter

Come on, I know there's a couple of people out there that want to join a sailor moon themed anime game.

You know it's you.

Hunter

I know there's people out there interested.  Come join the game.

Ajoxer

NikitaFirestar

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Hunter

Darn.  We could definitely use a Makoto about now.