Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue

Quote from: Rolin on December 12, 2012, 02:03:01 PM
Leaving in a few mins.. you "men" (and I use that term loosely) had better not drop much.. Sad state..

*bites his lip, shaking his head* Your seductions have no effect on me in this thread.. I am focused like a laser.. Stiff as a sail.. Hard as a rock..

I'll bet you're stiff. *comes around the front enjoying assisting Bre with her seductions.*

Illuminate

Quote from: luphawk on December 12, 2012, 02:06:38 PM
Polls lumi back into his lap “why are you always so negative?  I think we would have a lot of fun with 78

You think so? I suppose I can join you for a little bit. -wiggles that fine little rump into his lap-
Account restricted at member's request

Silver

Quote from: Rolin on December 12, 2012, 02:03:01 PM
Leaving in a few mins.. you "men" (and I use that term loosely) had better not drop much.. Sad state..

*giggles*

But hard as a rock... Thinks back and keeps her lips shut

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

xxmaxinitxx

Proud Geek

Oh Rolin it's fine. We have a good lead, plus I mean look at these ladies how could not be distracted

WashAutumstar

well well what do we have here, ladies? is this an 80 i see?

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Tharic

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on December 12, 2012, 02:07:17 PM
I'll bet you're stiff. *comes around the front enjoying assisting Bre with her seductions.*

Feel free to check Rogue..

Quote from: Silver on December 12, 2012, 02:08:09 PM
But hard as a rock... Thinks back and keeps her lips shut

Rolin opens his mouth to reply, stands there a moment, then closes it again, grinning evily.

Illuminate

And we're back to 80. Well played Lup... Well played. I digress-- distraction... is no easy keeper.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Seress

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Zeruiah

The pulse-pounding excitement of our virtual world is but a keystroke away.

Illuminate

xxmaxinitxx

Silver

Quote from: Rolin on December 12, 2012, 02:09:42 PM
Rolin opens his mouth to reply, stands there a moment, then closes it again, grinning evily.

*looks away quickly*

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 12, 2012, 02:10:22 PM
*Bane thoroughly distracts Silver*

*plays with the ring on Bane's finger

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Seress

WashAutumstar

Illuminate

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Breathless Intent

Bah, you're no fun to tease, Rolin *shakes her head* I much prefer the boys who are persuaded! *gives a squeeze* Pity....

xxmaxinitxx

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

Seress