Sailor Moon: RotIE - New Players Needed! (Now closed)

Started by Brazen Endeavors, April 10, 2013, 01:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Do I need to make mine a knight to a different scout?

Katra Alexion

Saturn: No! You are mine!!!!! Mine I tell you!!!!!

Orochimaru

Quote from: Katra Alexion on April 11, 2013, 12:40:52 AM

Question = Answered.

Possessive, ain't she? =P

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Orochimaru on April 11, 2013, 12:34:12 AM
Do I need to make mine a knight to a different scout?

Um, no way.  Katra would kill me.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

Quote from: Katra Alexion on April 11, 2013, 12:40:52 AM
You and I think so similarly when it comes to our males
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Orochimaru

New Knight look acceptable?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Orochimaru

Quote from: Ember Star on April 11, 2013, 12:46:54 AM
he looks mean

Think of this. "Mess with my lady and I will take great pleasure is fucking your shit up." look.

Ember Star

I think he looks like he would be fun to tie up and torture. He would struggle, which would make it more exciting and fun.

But I'm scary like that o.o

SweetSerenade

Brazen, do you want me to make a profile for the other character I mentioned that I would offer to you as an NPC?

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

DarkNevaeh

A refresher for those who do not remember Alexandrite.  Feedback is welcome and encouraged.

Name: Ichimonji Kei (civ identity and actual name) General Alexandrite (his past and current title and name in the service of the Millennia's) 

Sailor/Knight Identity: Twilight Knight, General to the Millennias

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 166 lbs

Weapon/Equipment:

Burakkuhōru Yūgure Kama: A glowing sickle made from the Nemesis Core and charged with the power of a black hole.

Turn Ons: Punk and goth women, submissive women, Sadism, tattoos, piercings, some bondage, Hard and fast sex, Oral (giving and receiving)

Fav. Color: Black, purple, blood red

Fav. Food: Chinese food, Sushi, chocolate

Physical Appearance: Kei stands at 5'11, a little skinny with just barely defined muscle.  His hair is usually a bit wild while being red in his human phase, black as a general, and a very dark blue hue in his Knight form.  Hie eyes also change color from crystal blue in human, to deep black in general form and finally a deep navy, evening sky blue in Knight form. Each appearance is more attractive then the last, even if he also gets deadlier as he goes.  His human form is by far the most exotic, a perfect blend of Japanese and Irish-American, making him stand out in most crowds. 

Civilian Form

General Fom

Knight Form

Skills:

- Fighting Styles: In each form, his fighting ability changes: as a Human, his hand to hand is almost unmatched and being a brawler makes him even more unpredictable.  In his general form, the guitar that Kei carries turns into his sickle and his melee ranged blade attacks are very strong.  Finally, in his Knight form, the sickle is changed to a staff that greatly increases his magical abilities that almost rivals the Queen herself.

-Rock Star: Kei is the lead guitarist in a popular rock band called Shattered Reality.   Kei is known to help in writing the lyrics as well as arranging the music.

- Multiple Personalities: Being three separate beings in a single soul has made some of Kei's actions unpredictable making him very hard to pin down if people are trying to track down his patterns.

-Concentration: Kei is very dedicated to whatever he does, whether he is fighting in any of his forms or if he is casting magic or playing music and it is very hard to distract him.

- Magic: Like all Generals, Kei has a knack for magics.  His favored magic and levels change with each form.  In human, he prefers Lightning and speed magic, charging his fists to paralyze opponents.  In his general form, he is more adept to Earth and gravity magics, using them to aid in his sickle fighting.  Finally, in his Knight form, he is master over base elements as well as illusions that seem more real then normal.  Like all Generals, Kei has some mind control, sleight of hand and teleportation.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

- Lightning Slam: Kei rams his body against someone and is charged with enough electricity that it paralyzes the person he is fighting completely for a solid minute.

- Melody of Twilight: Using his guitar, Kei is able to sway a crowd of humans or youma, allowing him to change their collective emotional state running from completely lethargic, to utter Rage and everything in between.

- Black Hole Slice: Alexandrite slices the air with his sickle, creating a controlled black hole that is sustained for a short while.  While he is immune, he uses the gravity to pull in opponents and make them susceptible to his attacks.

- Blast of Amon: With the full power of the elements at his disposal, Alexandrite sucks in magical energy from the surrounding area as well as his specific opponents.  He then turns it around and shoots off a wave of energy that is considered the complete opposite of anything it hits, thus taking advantage: ice is melted, earth is broken, fire is snuffed out, etc.  The wave is followed by a blast of pure force, knocking back and doing damage that was touched by the wave previously.

- Occulation of Nox: As all of his forms are skilled in combat, Kei is able to come up against the senshi in any of his forms, including his human form.  However, there is enough illusion that they will not remember the rock star being their enemy after the encounter.  Recording devices will have audio distorted and video blurred of any of his three forms unless he concentrates and allows himself to be recorded.

- Twilight's Triple Threat: As three beings inhabit this one soul, they can come together to attack.  In his Knight form, Alexandrite makes two illusions that are near completely real.  All three shoot off a blast of concentrated black hole energy from their weapons that intertwine and harm the enemy with powerful force..

Weaknesses:

- Can be absentminded in his human form, focusing on his music.
- General form: Will follow orders completely to the absolute T.
- Human form: will berserk and rage in a fight if pushed far enough.
- Knight form: is always completely and utterly honest.
- Can be directed by his higher ups, but formulating full plans on his own is hard with all three aspects clashing.

Background: Alexandrite is an experiment of a General from Nemesis.  A single soul to be powered by bringing together three separate beings is what was done...while it wasn't a complete success, Alexandrite was born and has become one of the Queen's most loyal followers.  Owing his mere existence to the cause, he has stood by her side for a long time and though separately, the three beings are very different, they have found a common ground and work well together.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More details about his past will be revealed throughout the story.

SweetSerenade

Awww there goes the song I was going to use for the NPC XP *totally teasing*

DarkNevaeh

Lol...tease :P

Tell me what you really think

Brazen Endeavors

Go ahead, Sweet.  She might be useful.  Pm it to me and Katra.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on April 11, 2013, 01:23:48 AM
Lol...tease :P

Tell me what you really think

Actually, I was serious. I was just teasing you about being angry.

Brazen, I'll try to work on profiles tomorrow, and get a few things to you. That character would MOSTLY be an NPC, but I have no problems playing her at what the admins dictate (Since I have the best grasp of how she works) - I'm talking about the one that relates to something you thought she would be useful for in the story.

Brazen Endeavors

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I'll look for it tomorrow.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

ThePrince

I've got a few ideas for a Mercury Knight or a Neptune Knight. Let me know if you still need one of those knights.
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.

pendarious

I'll admit I'm interested though a bit....curious as to what you mean by Re-launch. do you mean starting a new game from scratch or do you mean re-organizing everything and trying to pick up where you left off? I'll also admit to being easily confused given the fact that you included the old threads and such....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Ember Star

we're in need of both, actually. 

I'm.pretty sure she intends to reorganize and pick up where we left off, since we weren't that far into anyway

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: ThePrince on April 11, 2013, 12:29:46 PM
I've got a few ideas for a Mercury Knight or a Neptune Knight. Let me know if you still need one of those knights.

Both are still free, so you are free to choose.

Quote from: pendarious on April 11, 2013, 12:47:01 PM
I'll admit I'm interested though a bit....curious as to what you mean by Re-launch. do you mean starting a new game from scratch or do you mean re-organizing everything and trying to pick up where you left off? I'll also admit to being easily confused given the fact that you included the old threads and such....

Ember is sort of right.  A partial relaunch will allow PARTS of the story to continue -- and those parts will be the ones that still have all the original cast involved.  For example, the youma with Saria and her knight, or the dinner between Koko and her knight.  The rest will be affected and in some cases "reset" due to in game elements.  For example, my character is talking to one who has dropped the game, so she will be 'reset' to think he is not there and go about her business, without remembering who he is.  I haven't worked out all the mechanics, but regardless...  it will be thoroughly explained, and new players will be able to start where they would like.  They can begin the day like anyone else has and go through it.  But, since we're still on day 1 in game and juuust to the 'good parts', I would hate to take a step backwards from there.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

Brazen, heads up... it may take me a little longer on the profiles. Also, I will not be present during the first part of the relaunch - as my birthday is the 19th... and I will not be online during that weekend... birthday weekend and all that.

pendarious

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 11, 2013, 03:27:57 PM
Both are still free, so you are free to choose.

Ember is sort of right.  A partial relaunch will allow PARTS of the story to continue -- and those parts will be the ones that still have all the original cast involved.  For example, the youma with Saria and her knight, or the dinner between Koko and her knight.  The rest will be affected and in some cases "reset" due to in game elements.  For example, my character is talking to one who has dropped the game, so she will be 'reset' to think he is not there and go about her business, without remembering who he is.  I haven't worked out all the mechanics, but regardless...  it will be thoroughly explained, and new players will be able to start where they would like.  They can begin the day like anyone else has and go through it.  But, since we're still on day 1 in game and juuust to the 'good parts', I would hate to take a step backwards from there.

ah thank you for clarifying. I'm considering one of the knights though I'm not sure which one *sighs*

Ember Star

well, you might take into consideration the character your Knight will probably be paired with and the Lady playing that character. It might help you decide :)

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: SweetSerenade on April 11, 2013, 03:29:51 PM
Brazen, heads up... it may take me a little longer on the profiles. Also, I will not be present during the first part of the relaunch - as my birthday is the 19th... and I will not be online during that weekend... birthday weekend and all that.

Not a problem.  I said it would start AFTER that weekend.  I'll be out of town, myself, for a convention and contest.

Quote from: pendarious on April 11, 2013, 04:39:26 PM
ah thank you for clarifying. I'm considering one of the knights though I'm not sure which one *sighs*

How right Ember is, again ;)  You do have the advantage of seeing each lady, her style of play, past character conceptions..  things that might aide your decision.  Also, the character sheets can at least show you the knights' powers, though you may change them more to your liking.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)