A Family Story (Full)

Started by MagicalPen, May 08, 2013, 10:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

A Family (and others) Incest Game

Posting; Must post at least a paragraph!

Roles NEEDED to be filled:

Mother: ReaperDouble0
Oldest Daughter: Twins - LadyLunarious + Christa McGinn
Youngest Daughter Sarah Morgan

Other Roles:
Boyfriend of the Daughter(s)
Middle Sister
Girlfriend of Son(s)
Cousin(s)

---------------

What I am looking for is a good old family romp, with partners who will be dedicated to this game.

Consider the Oldest Daughter to be 21 - 24 years old.

The Youngest Daughter to be 18 years old.

If you want to play a Middle Daughter, 18 - 21 for her age, or you can be a twin to one of the other sisters.

The Mother would be about 40 years old.

There will be a Father, of course, and 2 sons, along with the possibility of a boyfriend or two of the Daughters who may get drawn into the action.

If you're interested, send a brief character idea to me via PM, I will let you know to post it here for everyone else to see. Also let me know who your character would like to be paired with first. (Mother with one of her sons, Daughters with either their brother or father). Potentially may have an Uncle join in as well if one of the girls (or Mother) is interested in him.

Character Sheet:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Relationships:[/b] Ideas for what sort of relationships your character is open to within the family.

OOC THREAD

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Accepted Characters:

The Father:
Name: Andrew
Image: See Link
Personality: Andrew is a few years older then his wife and as such has always had a complex where he feels the need to desire to be younger. As such, he has remained very athletic through out his entire life, to keep himself in the best physical shape he can possibly be in. He likes to swim in the family pool on hot days, especially after going on a long bike ride.

He is otherwise quite friendly and likes hosting friends over. He is trying to explore his kinky side a little more and perhaps wants to explore swinging at some time, if Angela is agreeable to it.

Relationships: Open to relationships with all female members of family.

The Mother:
Name: Angela ____
Image: Charisma Carpenter
Personality: Angela is a very caring person and would never want to do harm to others. She's very respectful to other people's personal space and don't tend to push on people unless it's vital, things like homework and eating to bring up examples. She always looks after her children and tries her best to make it clear that she has no preference of which one of her children she likes the most, because she loves them all very much and would do anything for them.

Besides this, Angela loves cooking and puts a lot of time and effort into the daily meals and tends to overdo it to the point where it looks like something that could have been served in a five-star restaurant. However, one thing that she's less good at is probably baking. Despite how much she tries, anything she produce that involves baking could be used as a poison. It's practically hazardous to eat and you'd probably end up with stomach issues for a while. Whenever she brings up something home-baked, tables tend to empty rather quickly for basically anything else.

Most of the time, Angela appears as happy and would hardly ever show negative emotions, and if she first did, it would be towards the situation, not the people around it. She's usually smiling and loves to give compliments.

Relationships: Open for any, but with a preference to try new things (In other words other than the father) but wouldn't mind anyone really.

The Sons:

Name: Richard
Personality: Richard inherited his fathers good looks, albeit on a larger physical frame. While his father is more into endurance sports, Richard went after more physical sports. His 6'3" frame certainly helps with that, along with his athletically toned muscles. Naturally, American Football was the sport he gravitated to and excelled at in the QB Position. He was even recruited to College to play Football and had, at one time, seemed destined for the NFL.

A horrible on-field tackle left him with a broken leg and torn knee, ending his playing career. Due to the medical bills and length of recovery, Richard has been forced to move back in with his parents - and siblings - for the time being. He still needs to go to physical therapy and having his own pool certainly helps with that. Richard is still perhaps bitter over the nature of the injury and irritable too.

Relationships: All females.

Name: Peter
Personality: Peter, unlike his father and older brother, is a quiet and relatively shy boy. He'd call his looks average at best and is more concerned with books, computers, and video games to have a real social life. He is a bit of an outcast at school and at home and keeps to himself more often then not. He's never been kissed either though won't let anyone know it.

Relationships: All family females.

The Daughters:

Name: Vanessa (Nessa)

Personality:Nessa is a bit of a tomboy, well, more than a bit. At times she enjoys dressing up, going out on dates and dancing.  She loves sports, and tends to go out for any team she can. Her first love though is swimming. Her second running. She pours her heart in soul into anything she sets her mind to. When it comes to her family she loves them wholeheartily, which is why she stayed home for college.

Relationships: Vanessa would be more open to a relationship with her siblings, but with a strong possibility of a pairing with her father. 

Name: Veronica
Image: Karen Gillan
Personality: Veronica is quite different from her twin, but they're both strong redheads. Where Vanessa likes sports, Veronica likes books. Where Vanessa is lean and a bit muscled, Veronica has a more softly curved body. Vanessa is more a tomboy, and Veronica likes to be feminine. However, the sisters love each other very much and have always been best friends.

Veronica is kind and generous, but she has a nasty tempter and is very moody. She's passionate and outgoing, but needs a lot of alone time. She's very academic, and loves anything old-fashioned. Antiques, vintage clothing, history...she loves it all. Her style is usually vintage and feminine, and she always has a book on her. Intelligent and nerdy, she has always been awful at sports and looks up to her sister for being so good at them.

Sexually, Veronica is quite inexperienced. She's not a vaginal virgin, but she might as well be. She's only been with one guy sexually, and has made the rest wait. The first guy was a mistake, and he was quite awkward and small. Therefore, although her hymen is gone, she hasn't had very many true sexual experience. She is attracted to her family, though, and she knows that the familial affection might be frowned upon out of the family. Therefore, she keeps it a secret. Except for a few kisses and voyeur instances, she hasn't actually slept with any family member. She knows that won't last for long, though.

Relationships: Open to all, but preferences would go Father, Brothers, Sisters, Mother.

Name: Abigail

Image: Hayley Williams

Personality: Abigail is very musical and is a singer in a band. She's a bit wild and likes to party being quite the loud outgoing sort. She has be known to use recreational drugs from time to time and likes to be the centre of attention and can be annoying at times. She has a lot of affection for her older sisters and often makes excuses to spend time with them. Despite her wild partying she is still a virgin by choice and is openly bisexual.   

Relationships:Open to all, but preferences would go. Sisters, mother, father, brothers.

Name: Megan.
Image: Trying to match the rest of the sisters' appearances, at least the majority of them, I'm going to go with red hair and blue eyes.  I don't know how the rest of the girls are built physically, but maybe someone can help find a picture to match.
Personality: Megan is like Veronica, in that she's usually always seen with a book, feeling closer to her than to Abigail, even though she's closer in age.  With the older siblings so much into sports, she often feels like she's only part of the background, especially since she's the youngest, but she doesn't complain, instead trying to be supportive of everyone else.  She tends to be shy around strangers until she gets to know them, but is more outgoing with the members of her family.
Relationships: Megan is still a virgin, but she considers herself to be straight.  She'd probably gravitate more toward her brothers at first than to her father, only because they're younger and closer to her age.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Baalborn87

Is this what you're after?

Name: David
Role: Brother/son
Sub or Dom: Switch
Sex: male
Photo:
Nude Character Description: A good 7" in length, unshaven, a single gold stud in his left ear. Slightly toned body enough to give the hint of muscle definition..
Bio: Quite a loner at school as well as at home. David seems more interested in his computer than a social life. That's not to say he doesn't look after himself as he is quite a keen runner and enjoys swimming (he wouldn't admit it but when he was at camp he and a few others decided to go skinny dipping in the lake one night and has missed the freedom he felt a little since). Quite sexually inexperienced he has not done much more than some under the shirt fondling and a bit of dry humping. His new interest in the taboo happened when he "accidentally" walked in on his sister changing in her room, and has had a few more "accidents" with other female members of his family.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Incest, straight sex, oral sex (both receiving and giving but more the giving  ;) )
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: David has always had a "soft" spot for eldest sister. Often "accidentally" walking in as she's changing.

MagicalPen

Nope, not really.

Looking for female characters but no takers at this point.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lynnette

I could play the mom. I find it entertaining to play older characters.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

MagicalPen

Sure. Shoot me a profile via PM.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

ElvenKitten

might try for the youngest daughter

MagicalPen

Think I am going to can this as no one has really shown interest.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Of course, posting that message made people PM, so I'll keep this idea open for a little longer to see if I can get the roles filled.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with Age Changes (basically Youngest Daughter will now be 18 years old).

Again, if interested, send a brief character sheet to me via PM. Do not post it here!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

With the updated ages, I'll send in an application for one of the daughters. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Demonica

MagicalPen

Updated the first post with a Character Sheet of sorts.

At this point, I want to get the Female Roles sorted out. That way, I can get an idea of how big the family is and what sort of roles would be available to male characters.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lady Lunarius

I could be interested, but I'd really like to see if anyone wants to play a twin with me. >.>
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Clio

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on May 30, 2013, 02:55:22 PM
I could be interested, but I'd really like to see if anyone wants to play a twin with me. >.>

I'll be making a daughter for his inspection, but I tend to choose redheads. If you want to make a twin with me, I'd be more than happy to discuss it. :)

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Christa McGinn on May 30, 2013, 02:58:32 PM
I'll be making a daughter for his inspection, but I tend to choose redheads. If you want to make a twin with me, I'd be more than happy to discuss it. :)

I'd go for a red-head actually been thinking I should play one, too many blonds and brunettes in my current list.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lynnette

I'll get up the profile for the mother eventually, I just need some time. I just finished my exams and finally have time to do this.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Clio

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on May 30, 2013, 03:16:48 PM
I'd go for a red-head actually been thinking I should play one, too many blonds and brunettes in my current list.

Haha. Yay! Then yeah. We could do the two other sisters, I guess. I'll contact you. :)

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Christa McGinn on May 30, 2013, 03:20:11 PM
Haha. Yay! Then yeah. We could do the two other sisters, I guess. I'll contact you. :)

Okay my reply may be slow our tornado sirens are going off so I have to watch the news. Not like we can do much right now, just hide in a closet but even so. Will respond as fast as possible.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Clio

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on May 30, 2013, 03:22:07 PM
Okay my reply may be slow our tornado sirens are going off so I have to watch the news. Not like we can do much right now, just hide in a closet but even so. Will respond as fast as possible.

No problem. I used to live in Indiana, so I understand. Stay safe, and we can talk whenever you can get back on.

Lynnette

I just need to ask, what is the last name of the family?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

MagicalPen

You can leave that Blank for now. Haven't decided (and its relatively unimportant).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

BlackestKnight

Name: Kenneth "Kenna" Crawford

Role: Oldest daughter's boyfriend

Personality:

Kenna Crawford is a pretty easy going fun-loving type of guy who doesn't take himself too seriously, he is ever the optimist and a source of enthusiasm and charm in whatever company he is in. He is a multi-talented talented guy who likes to sing, dance and crack jokes- an entertainer who likes to bring smiles to peoples face. It's pretty hard to not like a guy like Kenna.  He can be a bit dense, naive, overly idealistic and tries too hard to please at times, but he's a genuinely well meaning fellow.

Character Information:

Kenneth is originally a native of Ethiopia, though his mother immigrated to the states shortly after his father was murdered during the uprisings.  In America he lived with his mother, who at the time was just starting her career as a nurse, the only child of a single mother Kenna always felt a sense of aloofness in his life, an incompleteness, growing up he religiously watched sitcoms featuring fictional family's, learning much about how "typical American families" interacted and such, or so he came to believe they were like ... Secretly,  a part of himself longed to be at the centerpiece of one such family, like a sort of quirky sitcom character who brought families together with his wacky hi-jinks. He learned much about American culture from television and by the time he entered middle school, he was no different than any other kid born in the states.

Around high school time he started exploring his talents,  he learned how to play a guitar and started his own garage rap-rock-step band in which he continues to play as the groups front man. His relationship with his friend turned high school sweetheart has been estranged to say the least. He gets the impression that her family is a bit more unusual than most, though admittedly most of his knowledge about families comes from tv sitcoms. It doesn't help that at times she's oddly secretive about hers.

Clio

Sent in my twin oldest daughter profile, and so as Lunarious. Woot! *dances*