What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Caustic

"Angel", Massive Attack.  Reminds me of the movie, "Go"-- seen it?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Caustic

INXS, "Devil Inside".  Following that, "Dark City" by Luvmenot.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Seen Go. Seen the movie "Dark City"?

Listening to the third movie/ep of Lexx.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Yes.  It's in my top ten, maybe top five... not sure.

Listening to "Icky Thump," the White Stripes. 

Kalen

Caustic

Orgy, "You Spin Me 'Round".

Makes me miss clubbing.

Bliss

Santana,  Oye Como Va. Makes me miss my dad.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

strangely made

Amberghylles

Sleep Now - Music from and inspired by Dark City

Amberghylles

My brother playing his newly acquired Roland Axis Keytar in the next room

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bliss

Ronski Speed f. Julie Scott - Love the Pain Away

Then

Armin van Buuren - The World is Watching
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

"It's Not Over" by Daughtry.. on loop.

After that?

Um.. "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance

Bliss

Tom Waits - Starving in the Belly of a Whale
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins - Run Devil Run
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

The Limericks - Please Please Pick Up The Phone

Then

The Push Stars - Any Little Town
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

Bliss

Ooh, good cover!

Tokyo Police Club - Cut Cut Paste

Just ended, and up came

Julesong - Firefly's Twelve Days of Christmas

(Browncoat? Me? *looks innocent*)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

Bahahah.

Firefly Theme just ended,

Now it's "How Soon Is Now" - Snake River Conspiricy cover of The Smiths.

Bliss

Flogging Molly - The Kilborn High Road

then

Tom Waits - Lost in the Harbour
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

CCR - Bad Moon Rising

next

Bruce Springstein - Glory days

Bliss

Was: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Now: Elton John - Benny and the Jets
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3