Orpheus' Request Thread (M for F)

Started by Orpheus, November 14, 2013, 01:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orpheus

Hi all,

I've recently returned after a long absence and am looking to get back into roleplaying. At the moment, I'm looking mostly for light scenarios. I'm interested in m/f and f/f scenes. Some ideas are below, all of which can be adjusted and varied to suit needs and desires. I prefer to receive interest in PM rather than replying here.

I'm only look for female players right now. Any of these plots or pairings could be done in forum or through email.

Cravings are in bold.

Modern Pairings
Student/Teacher
Parent/Teacher
Babysitter/Employer
Co-Workers
Boarding School
Student/Student
Neighbors
Librarian
Friends
Popular guy/unpopular girl or the other way around
Step-siblings
Friend/friend's mom or older sister
Older woman/younger man
And I'm open to other suggestions.

Fantasy/Medieval Pairings
Most anything with Elves
Knight/Princess
Queen's Bodyguard/Queen
Prince/Princess
Nobility/Commoner
Gladiator/Roman noblewoman

Plots

Popular/unpopular (M/F or F/F)
I'm fine for playing either side of this. Essentially you have a new student in school who lives next door to a popular student. One night, the new student sees the other through the window across the gap between their houses undressing. This begins to be a pattern, with the new student looking forward to watching the popular student undress each night, maybe sometimes even seeing them having sex or pleasuring themselves. One night, the new student gets caught watching, but instead of getting mad, the popular student motions for them to come over, and blackmails them, threatening to humiliate the new student by telling the school what they caught them doing if the new student doesn't do exactly what the popular student says. This would be a male/female pairing, like all of mine, and I would play the male, but I'm fine with being in either the role of the popular student or the new one. I'm interested in this sort of beginning with the one character being in charge, but obviously I won't want either character to be passive when it comes down to sex. Also, while this is not required to play this, I'm kind of interested in playing the male character as the one being blackmailed, simply because I think it's an interesting reversal and also I've never gotten to play it that way.

One Shots - Short, simple roleplays intended for the one shot forum. They can be M/F or F/F

Yard Work - A college girl rents a small house during her junior year. She discovers that the young man next door (17) does yard work in the neighborhood to make spending money, so she hires him to mow her lawn. After a while she notices the way he looks at her

Extra Credit - This could be worked a number of different ways, but here was the set up I was thinking. A female teacher comes around to parent teacher conference time during the year (what level she teaches is up to discussion). As a young teacher, work takes up most of her time and has made quite a dent in her dating/sex life. That changes when she meets the young single dad of one of her students. She explains that his child has been doing poorly in the class and is in danger of failing. The father offers many solutions such as extra study time or some tutoring. He makes promises of working more with the child, etc. All ideas from him are shot down by the teacher, because what she has in mind is a rather different way that the dad can help his child make better grades.

Any Car You Want - This is a pretty simple one-shot idea. My character would have just graduated high school. As a graduation present, his wealthy parents give him a blank check to pick out any car he wants to take to college. So he begins shopping. The female character would be a new salesperson at the dealership. The dealership works by seniority so she works a part of the lot dedicated to really nice, but not particularly sporty cars, and she needs to make some sales to move up. She flirts with my character to get him into a test drive. On the test drive, she teases him that one of the great features of the car is a roomy back seat. He laughs it off and makes a comment about how he was thinking something faster and sportier. Really needing the sale, she suggests that he ought to take the back seat for a test drive, before he says no.
Forgive my absences. The real world is not being easy on me of late.

Orpheus

Orpheus

Modified some plots. Dance card's wide open at the moment.