Our Colorful Neighborhood - LGBT+/GSRM Sandbox (Accepting 3 M/FtM)

Started by Lyron, June 18, 2015, 06:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Lyron

No problem!

Finally got around to adding in the bakery.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Chrystal

Nic, your avi looks more like a fight that anything else! *giggles*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Elf

Oh it's definitely a purdy car, but D would be more likely to actually drool over Kat's classic '67 Impala.

Nico

Quote from: Chrystal on June 21, 2015, 04:41:55 PM
Nic, your avi looks more like a fight that anything else! *giggles*
Can be taken in many ways, yepyep.  ;D

Lyron

It looks like a pretty sexy fight to me. Probably one that will involve swords fairly soon. ;)

Chrystal, did you still want Maggie's mother in one of the apartments? I meant to ask you before but kept forgetting, lol.

Quote from: Elf on June 21, 2015, 06:03:23 PM
Oh it's definitely a purdy car, but D would be more likely to actually drool over Kat's classic '67 Impala.
Adam might be inclined to agree. Alejandro's car would be awesome to race around in, but the Impala would catch his eye more.

Also, Dmitri's tattoo parlor has been added to the list of business. Sorry, completely forgot about that.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Elf

Quote from: Haru329 on June 22, 2015, 07:59:44 PM
It looks like a pretty sexy fight to me. Probably one that will involve swords fairly soon. ;)

Adam might be inclined to agree. Alejandro's car would be awesome to race around in, but the Impala would catch his eye more.

Also, Dmitri's tattoo parlor has been added to the list of business. Sorry, completely forgot about that.

Funny, I'm really not much into guy on guy in RL, but it never looked to me like a fight. Definitely get the impression that sword play is not far off.

Well there is something D and Adam have in common.

Awesome! Thank you, I was actually not expecting it to go up unless this thing really got off the ground. I only added it to my CS so that I would know where it was when needed.

Lux12

I had a character in the last iteration of this so I'm thinking of jumping back in. I just wanted to let some other people take some places before I considered.

Elf

Chrystal

Quote from: Haru329 on June 22, 2015, 07:59:44 PM
Chrystal, did you still want Maggie's mother in one of the apartments? I meant to ask you before but kept forgetting, lol.

No. If you look I have moved her to a care home for the elderly where she gets everything done for her... Having mom around was cramping Maggie's style a little!

Maggie knows Dimitri, at least in so far as he's been sticking needles in her back ;-)

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nico

I've added some minor things to my character's sheet. Apparently, he is not done telling me his story, yet.

Elf

Quote from: Chrystal on June 23, 2015, 02:01:15 AM
Maggie knows Dimitri, at least in so far as he's been sticking needles in her back ;-)

I figured Dmitri would have only been living and working in the area for only a few months, but would at least know Maggie as the building manager and calls her Ms. H. If he is the one to have put that beautiful cobra on her back though that would have him being a bit less formal with how he addresses her. He will have also likely learned about her orientation by attempting to flirt with her during the hours she spent topless with him. At which point he would have respectfully backed down. Does not mean that he might not occasionally still flirt a bit or give her a little friendly teasing about maybe trying the sausage.

Quote from: Nicholas on June 23, 2015, 06:04:47 AM
I've added some minor things to my character's sheet. Apparently, he is not done telling me his story, yet.

Good characters seem to be always doing that.

Nico

Quote from: Elf on June 23, 2015, 06:08:01 AM

Good characters seem to be always doing that.
Oh yes. One of my others I'm writing for almost a year now and he's still not spilling it all. But I love it when they get an own mind.

Elf

Quote from: Nicholas on June 23, 2015, 06:17:57 AM
Oh yes. One of my others I'm writing for almost a year now and he's still not spilling it all. But I love it when they get an own mind.

Oh, I know how that is. I've a few characters that I created years ago and used in different stories that seem always still be adding new things. It is great when they start taking on their own lives.

Nico

Quote from: Elf on June 23, 2015, 06:29:07 AM
Oh, I know how that is. I've a few characters that I created years ago and used in different stories that seem always still be adding new things. It is great when they start taking on their own lives.
Yep! That's why I cannot add stuff like 'Sexual Ons or Offs' to a sheet, because... I do not know, yet. That's not really something I give a lot of priority while creating a character. Sooner or later, he'll tell me.

Elf

Perfectly understandable, sometimes you never know what a character will like or not like until something happens.

Nico

Did some minor changes in my character's history, because I have someone who will write his agent! ;D

Lynnette

Hmm... I'm interested, I'll see if I can come up with a good concept and find myself a faceclaim ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Chrystal

Quote from: Elf on June 23, 2015, 06:08:01 AM
I figured Dmitri would have only been living and working in the area for only a few months, but would at least know Maggie as the building manager and calls her Ms. H. If he is the one to have put that beautiful cobra on her back though that would have him being a bit less formal with how he addresses her. He will have also likely learned about her orientation by attempting to flirt with her during the hours she spent topless with him. At which point he would have respectfully backed down. Does not mean that he might not occasionally still flirt a bit or give her a little friendly teasing about maybe trying the sausage.

Hmm.

Dunno. I'll have to think on it, read Dmitri's history more carefully. Flirting is fine, and Maggie will simply state that she prefers kippers!

There is one possibility that might work and that is having the tat be a work in progress, with the image I posted being what it will look like when it's finished? What do you think?

GaGa88

I think Dmitri's gonna have some jobs lined up, lol, Kat's not done with the canvas that is her body yet!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Lyron

Quote from: Elf on June 22, 2015, 10:03:16 PM
Awesome! Thank you, I was actually not expecting it to go up unless this thing really got off the ground. I only added it to my CS so that I would know where it was when needed.
No prob! Yeah, no harm in putting it up now. I'm just really terrible about forgetting things.

Quote from: Chrystal on June 23, 2015, 02:01:15 AM
No. If you look I have moved her to a care home for the elderly where she gets everything done for her... Having mom around was cramping Maggie's style a little!
Herp derp. I completely overlooked that when I glanced back through it. Never mind, carry on. :-)

Quote from: Lux12 on June 22, 2015, 11:40:33 PM
I had a character in the last iteration of this so I'm thinking of jumping back in. I just wanted to let some other people take some places before I considered.
You're definitely welcome to come back. :-) No need to wait unless you really want to.

Quote from: Nicholas on June 23, 2015, 02:25:58 PM
Did some minor changes in my character's history, because I have someone who will write his agent! ;D
Woo! Can't wait to see what they come up with.

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 23, 2015, 04:07:33 PM
Hmm... I'm interested, I'll see if I can come up with a good concept and find myself a faceclaim ^^
Vonderful! And welcome! If you have any questions or anything, just let me know. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

MaverickKane

Quote from: Haru329 on June 23, 2015, 05:25:10 PM
Woo! Can't wait to see what they come up with.

yeah I'm working on it, probably won't have it finished til tomorrow some time and I can talk with Nicholas again.

GaGa88

Quote from: Nicholas on June 23, 2015, 06:04:47 AM

Kat keeps needling into my thoughts with little tidbits I forgot about her quirks, personality, and whatnot.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Lyron

Yeah, I keep adding things for Brad and Adam, too.

Quote from: MaverickKane on June 23, 2015, 05:46:25 PM
yeah I'm working on it, probably won't have it finished til tomorrow some time and I can talk with Nicholas again.
Something told me you were the someone Nic was referring to. ;) Take your time. And thanks for letting me mimic the character sheet you're using in Speakeasy.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Lynnette

Maria Ponile

Basics

Nicknames: N/A
Sex: Female
Birthday: 7th of October 1987
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian - USA
Sexual Orientation: Natively hetrosexual, softening up to homosexuality
Residence: Parker Commons Apartment 309

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'6"
Distinguishing Marks: N/A

Personality

Traits:

• Energetic:
    • Gets very enthusiastic about things she works with, or people for that sake.
  • Socially relentless:
    • Knows few social bounds, very rarely gets embarrassed over anything, but often leads to insensitive wording
  • Slight homophobia:
    • While nothing major, has a small bit of prejudice towards homosexual couples, primarily so male couples. Has softened a fair bit though. It's more so a fear of the unknown at this point.
  • Dominating:
    • Has a personality that can quickly dominate conversations, for better or for worse.
  • Unorthodox:
    • Maria is undeniably eccentric, and has her fair set of quirks that are commonly seen throughout the day
  • Nudism:
    • Likes the feeling of being nude in her own home.
  • Studying:
    • Loves learning new things.
  • Reading/writing:
    • Reads practically anything, and as an author, of course she enjoys writing.
  • Luxury food:
    • The kind of dishes that cost half a car and don't live up to the price.
Dislikes:

• Silence:
    • Finds it unsettling, especially when alone.
  • Plane rides:
    • Despite loving seeing new places, she despises flying.
  • Repeating herself:
    • In any situation, she hates doing the same thing twice, be it writing, traveling, or talking.
  • Prejudice:
    • Despite being rather prejudicial herself, she despises others' prejudice.

Character Ons: Vaginal, oral (Receiving, occasionally giving), oils (Or other lubricants, things that make the skin shine), shower/bath-tub sex.
Character Offs: Homosexual sex (Softening up), extremely buff men, excessive dirty-talk, anal (Willing to try with the right partner though), being submissive
Player O/Os: My roleplaying preferences (Most up-to-date)
Extra note: If I haven't already, please send me a PM before any sex-scenes.

Biography

Maria was the firstborn out of three children in an upperclass-family based in North Carolina. Both her parents were business-tycoons, so money was never an issue, but as one would expect, they were busy. They would rarely be at home, using most of their time to travel and work, which led to few hours at home and a weak relationship to their children. A nanny was hired to keep an eye on Maria, and she worked there for almost ten years before being taken for thievery, making her parents reluctant about hiring a new one, leaving Maria to herself. Considering her age, they didn't figure it was a big deal, and to be fair, it wasn't. Eventually, a second child came, and not too long after that, a third, which led Maria into an early mother-role. As she grew older, her relationship with her parents worsened, finding them irresponsible, and as she turned 18, she didn't think twice about moving from home. Her parents wanted her to go to college, but she had other plans.

So in the end, she turned to becoming an author. Many nights after her siblings had gone to bed had been spent reading in the large library that their house sported, and she had found interest in picking it up as a craft herself. She had worked on a larger book for a long while, and soon after she moved from home, she started working on getting her first work published. And after a long and tedious search for a publisher that would even look at her work, and half a year worth of editing, her first work was published, with a sequel in the workings. Her first book had a rather mixed reception, but it was positive enough to give her a second try, and with a marginally different second book in her series, it took off. She had corrected the flaws with the past work, and taken a lot of twists and turns, changing around a lot, for the better it seemed.

And soon enough, it became her trademark. The one who never wrote the same thing twice. With a minimalistic amount of reappearing characters and locations, plotlines and story-points, it became something in a genre of its own, by simply being a bit of everything, a concept just bizarre enough to work. As time went on, the books slowly tied together with one another, which in itself made her a headline author for a very long time. With works often taking up several list-spots on best-seller lists, she was undeniably what one would call successful.

There was a fair bit of controversy mixed into the picture as well however. Claims of cultural insensitivity, terror-support, racism and homophobia were common topics, though in most cases it was shot down as quickly as it fired up.

Maria moved to Indigo way through a desire to write a homosexual character, though her editor quickly claimed it impossible since she was anything but homosexual herself, which was what turned her to move into a neighborhood heavy on homosexuality, to observe and learn.

Relationships

Friends: TBA

Enemies: TBA

Additional Details

Drives a 2014 Chevriolet Camaro SS
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
for longer trips, has a Kawasaki 300 Ninja for the shorter trips
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Literature up-to-date: Maria has written a wide range of different genres, although she has taken a liking to modern, realistic settings. Few of her books have many reoccurring factors, most changing complete casts with a minimal amount of returning characters. She explained in an interview that she didn't like writing the same characters for too long since she felt that the more she wrote with them, the less control she had over them. That, and that she found new concepts all the time and was more interested in writing for them instead.

Her flagship series so-to-say would be the seven-part series named Sinners. It was released over the course of five years, though the three first binds had been written before the first one was published. The series, as the name implies, takes inspiration in the seven cardinal sins, each book using a different sin with new characters, with some vague tie-ins between the books. The genre of each book changed around between the various titles, leading to a lot of mixed opinions.
(Should it be needed at some point I'll include some more about the actual content of the books, but for now, I'll leave it as this so I'll have a bit more freedom of speech).

ReaperDouble0

There we go, wanted to get it up before I went to bed, not everything is filled in and things are likely to be tweaked around at least a bit at a later point, but for now, all constructive criticism is appreciated ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread