What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

CaptainErotica

any relation to wierd al?

Canadian Idiot -Wierd al Yankovic

Elandra

Within Temptation - What Have You Done Now
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Vandren

Nope, save that they're both familiar with polkas.  :)  But Weird Al did play accordion on Who stole the Keeshka for one of Frankie's last albums.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Solace

"As the bombshells of my daily fears explode, I try to trace them to my youth." - Indigo Girls, 'Galileo'

Elandra

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

CaptainErotica

Elandra

Caustic

Dropkick Murphys, "Shipping Up to Boston"  (whoa, oh, oh...)
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

CaptainErotica

PhoenixBlaze

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Solace

'Man with the Child in his Eyes' - Kate Bush
"As the bombshells of my daily fears explode, I try to trace them to my youth." - Indigo Girls, 'Galileo'

CaptainErotica

Caught me One Handed -Parody of Red Handed by Shaggy

Vandren

In Heaven There is No Beer - Frankie Yankovic

("In Heaven there is no beer / That's why we drink it here / And when we're gone from here / All our friends will be drinking all our beer" - and that's the whole song :) )

Just switched to "Under the Bridge" - RHCP

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Lirliel

Within Temptation - The Howling

New WT CD :D! *Headbangs*

CaptainErotica

Lirliel

Evanescence - Lacrymosa Live @ Tokyo's Zepp

CaptainErotica

TigreFatalis

Sexual orientation: Straight
BDSM orientation: Switch
Ons/Offs - Updated September 2014
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4504.0

Back and poking around a little.