Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaming

*wakes up from Silver's distraction*

Uh? ...what...ah, 213!

Silver

*gets back onto Flaming's lap. Lips press back to the curve of his neck, taking time to lick his Adam's Apple.*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Ah... no cuffs... I just wanted you to come closer, so that I could trick you into a pair...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Flaming

Breathless Intent

*gasps* Tricker! Hm....what would you do with me if you got a pair on me?

Deamonbane

Haha... that, my dear, is the mystery... don't you want to find out?*dangles a pair of handcuffs*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

*kisses the edge of Flaming's Ear; "Be my Master, say you will.."*

(Bane messed up the count!!!!)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Flaming

Quote from: Silver on November 01, 2012, 02:07:12 PM
*kisses the edge of Flaming's Ear; "Be my Master, say you will.."*

(Bane messed up the count!!!!)

"My will would be very simple, stop posting here, but I have the feeling you are not going to comply with that"

Breathless Intent

*eyes the dangling cuffs hypnotically* Oh....*blinks away some of her daze and frowns* Hey, no tricking! That's just too tempting...*laughs and looks back to Gav* Blue, I think. *starts to spread electric blue eyeshadow on his lids*

Silver

No you aren't.. You You and that AV of yours.. troublemaker..

Troublemaker

Quote from: Flaming on November 01, 2012, 02:09:53 PM
"My will would be very simple, stop posting here, but I have the feeling you are not going to comply with that"

*pouts and sits on the floor alone*

Flaming