Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 1 [Closed]

Started by Xillen, April 20, 2008, 07:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

The rules, detailed explanation of the game and game roles have been moved to the Game rules and explanation thread.

Players:
  • Aviationrox
  • Cherri Tart
  • Cutter
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elvi
  • Greenthorn
  • GrinningHound
  • Kalen
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
  • Silvestine
  • Swedish Steel
  • Xana Cenad

Roles:
  • 9-1 Peasants
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Hunter
  • 4-1 Werewolves

Greenthorn

Xillen

Like to remind that this is NOT an RP.

People simply enter their votes with a small reason why and optionally try to convince other players to change their votes.

People do not have to write stories or play in character.

Cherri Tart

oh! ok, i think i could do this!  it sounds like fun, actually :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lightangel

You got me too :D

Are the villagers allowed to torture the suspects to get the truth ? ::)

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Lightangel on April 21, 2008, 03:35:32 AM
You got me too :D

Are the villagers allowed to torture the suspects to get the truth ? ::)

if they can, i'd like to volenteer to be tortured! :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Xillen

*grins*

Guess you could try, but the werewolves are encouraged to lie and bluff about their role.

Shadowz

QuoteIt's a bit of a psychological game. The idea is that all participants but the GM (which would probably be me) are a villager in a small town called Miller's Hollow. The town is cursed, as some of the villagers are inflicted with lycantrophy and are actually werewolves. The werewolf players try to eat all the other villagers, while the villagers, who don't know who the werewolves are, try to survive and to get the werewolves lynched.

My curiosity has been peaked, sounds like it could be fun.  So go on then, i shall throw my name in the hat too.  ;D

Swedish Steel

I've played a version of this as a drinking game, it is really fun. Count me in.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Elvi

I'm not living next to the rusty bucket though....his music is crap and he snores enough to wake the dead....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Swedish Steel

Oooooo...that make me so mad! I hope the werewolves eat that Elvi woman. If not, I'll tie sausages and stakes to her while she sleeps.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Xillen

Woot, that's 6 :)

2 more, and we're game. I'll write a more thorough rules layout when we get there.

Kalen

Kazae

I'm reminded of the Hitman/Mafia party-game, where you have the mob, the doctor who can revive a person, the Hooker who can see one mobster at a time, et al.

Count me in; I'm lousy at this sort of game, but I do so enjoy them...
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
Yes, I'm probably over-thinking.  Yes, I'm going to continue over-thinking.
There are enough people out there running on autopilot;someone has to make up for those lost synaptic cycles, and it may as well be me.

Push Button...

Xillen

Ok, that's 8. I've updated the intro post. We're still open for players. I think I'm gonna start in about 2 days or so.

I'm keeping a list of the participants in the first post. If someone wasn't actually signing up, please inform me, and I'll take you off the list.

Greenthorn

One question..will we be going by the forum time?

*notices all the different time zones*

Xillen

Good question. No, we're not using a 1:1 system.

Nights will usually last until everyone's done, which shouldn't be too long. If one werewolf is not responding, the remaining werewolves get to decide.

Every vote will take a couple of days (3-4 or so), giving people a chance to influence others with their opinions. I'm gonna be a bit free with this. If the votes are near-unanimous, then I'll speed things up. If the votes are practically tied, then I might stall it a bit, if I have the idea that others might influence the decision with their votes.

Dingo

I would like to play this too, this game is pretty fun. I know the game and have played it before.

Greenthorn

Kalen

I'll warn you in advance.. I'm not here weekends... maybe I'll set up a proxy of sorts?

Xillen

That shouldn't be a problem. I guess it applies to more people.

If there's a vote going on during the weekend, I'll usually will stretch it to Monday at least, for those people, unless the outcome is already obvious.

If you happen to be a werewolf, then inform the other werewolves about your idea, so they can execute the plan in your absence. (so we can get to the healer)

If you're a healer or seer, you can just give your idea on Monday.

Welcome on board, Dingo.

Greenthorn

*sly bump*

The more people there are..the more fun it is!! 

Dragoondawg25

Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Neksia

GT and her batting eyelashes have convinced me to join in. heh