An Evil Pathfinder Campaign

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 09, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Phaia on August 10, 2018, 09:53:51 PM
I would hope that SLA still work?

As mentioned above by me, if want keep SLA, you can remove fiendish resistance (it costs 3 race points). So that way you get keep SLA and fiendish sorcery traits and skill bonuses (and being outsider and stats being as they are).

Edit; fast girl :P

Phantom, is my char okay to you? Build/race wise?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 10, 2018, 09:56:07 PM
As mentioned above by me, if want keep SLA, you can remove fiendish resistance (it costs 3 race points). So that way you get keep SLA and fiendish sorcery traits and skill bonuses (and being outsider and stats being as they are).

The character will be auto-accepted if you just follow the rules.  If I end up having a problem with him later, you can just fix him on the fly.  I am not big on auditing characters.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I just asked is there probs in char or not (by my knowledge there should not be any). So I would know edit/change stuff now than later.

Phaia

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 10, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

Well I think I will switch out the fiendish sorcery trait for a Prehensile Tail. I can see having fun with that.

<Tail smak "keep those hands where they belong bub!!">

Color color. I know the tail is not a weapon without a feat or 3!

Phaia

This is the image I am considering!
Witch/unc rogue

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 10, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
Ok, I just asked is there probs in char or not (by my knowledge there should not be any). So I would know edit/change stuff now than later.

Sorry, I should have said something when you submitted the character.

I have no issues with the character.  He looks like a lot of fun.  :)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Callie Del Noire

Given I do most of my posting from a tablet these days, I don’t think I can pull off the required formatting, so it might be best if I step out

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on August 10, 2018, 10:20:09 PM
Given I do most of my posting from a tablet these days, I don’t think I can pull off the required formatting, so it might be best if I step out

No problem.  Thank you for making a character.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Bibliophilia

Kinessa Uskwood
Dhampir Rogue/Bard, 7 HP, AC 14, Character Sheet.
She has expensive tastes...

Brief History:  Kinessa takes what she wants, when she wants it, without much regard for how others might feel about it.  She was caught with her teeth in the neck of a wealthy man's wife, and the woman's jewels in her purse. 

Kinks:  Bondage; biting; orgasm control; pegging; face-sitting; impact play; dub-con

Non-Con:  I'm not flatly opposed to this, but find it is highly situational and very dependent upon my partner.  So, if you are interested, it's best to contact me in private and broach the subject respectfully; and don't get upset if the answer is no.  As far as this being used by the GM for a plot device?  I'm fine with that.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Bibliophilia

I've never built gestalt before, so it's proving a little more tricky than normal, but I am enjoying the challenge.  Plus, gotta admit, love the combo of rogue and bard.  -giggles.-

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 10, 2018, 10:57:46 PM
I've never built gestalt before, so it's proving a little more tricky than normal, but I am enjoying the challenge.  Plus, gotta admit, love the combo of rogue and bard.  -giggles.-

That class combination is surprisingly versatile. 

Just so you know, you can re-spec when you level, so you don’t have to plan ahead too far ahead.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Bibliophilia

-nodnod.-  Not really planning ahead at all, just making something that appeals to me.  I tend to build characters more based on what sounds fun or interesting than what is going to be especially good or powerful.

I do like that she ends up with all but like 5 of the skills as class skills.  And, while she currently doesn't have perform, because other skills would have been more important to her before now, I can see her picking that up next level when she has a good reason to use it after hooking up with some other people and putting Bardic Performance to good use.

Edit:  Just realized that's planning ahead...-snickers.-  Still, not too heavy on the future plans for her.

Edit 2.0: I think she's done...as long as I did the gestalt stuff correctly.

indarkestknight

Quote from: Phaia on August 10, 2018, 10:06:52 PM
Well I think I will switch out the fiendish sorcery trait for a Prehensile Tail. I can see having fun with that.

<Tail smak "keep those hands where they belong bub!!">

Color color. I know the tail is not a weapon without a feat or 3!

Leaves this here for you. (Hi Phaia!)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: indarkestknight on August 11, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

Sneaky tail, albeit why she is stealing a mug from all things on him. Oh well, for tiefling scoundrel the tail works wonderfully as third hand for several things ;).

Chulanowa

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 11, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
Sneaky tail, albeit why she is stealing a mug from all things on him. Oh well, for tiefling scoundrel the tail works wonderfully as third hand for several things ;).

Literally everything else is belted down.

Zaer Darkwail

In the art the mug was clearly strapped in by leather onto belt, in other side there is pouch similarly strapped onto belt. But besides technicality, if indeed mug was easier theft from all items so is this tiefling version of spite?

"How dare you belt everything down and I cannot steal stuff from you! I steal this mug here, which you did not care enough belt it up!"

Or alternatively she intents smack the guy with solid steel mug to knock him out. Sneaky sneak attack with tail + mug (which is improvised weapon).

Madam Striga

Still seeking players for this or?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 11, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
Still seeking players for this or?

The game does not have a player cap.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

ETA when OOC/Charsheet/IC threads are opened Phantom?

Phaia

hmmm can a Prehensile Tail use thieve's tools?

Cute image there idk I like it.

Seems we have a lot or rogues maybe instead i will try that weird rouge class :o ;) ;)

I am actually now looking at something other then a rogue but i am keeping the witch class...mine mine  >:( >:(

Phaia

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 11, 2018, 07:49:05 AM
ETA when OOC/Charsheet/IC threads are opened Phantom?

Today for OOC and character chat.  The game will start ASAP, but probably tomorrow.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Phaia

For those of you more experienced then me in Pathfinder can Grasping tail be used to pick a pocket? Use thieve's tools?.
I know it could grasp a wand or potion or small item?

Phaia

Zaer Darkwail

If you got prehensile tail racial trait, you can grab unattended items 5'ft away. Up to GM call can such used for sleight of hand or thieves tools (perhaps with -5 penalty).

Petrus02

i'd say no, since its not mentioned. it clearly does say what you can do with it, so everything that isnt mentioned you shouldn't be able to, but in the end its up to the gm to allow of disallow it