An Evil Pathfinder Campaign

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 09, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chanticleer

Lissbet
Human Antipaladin (Dread Vanguard/Tyrant)/Spiritualist (Fractured Mind/Phantom Blade), 11 HP, AC 10, Character Sheet.
Ex-death cultist, maybe? Crazy. Stick your dick in the crazy at your own risk. Likes pain and chain.

Brief History: Lizzy has been in this pit for four years, and survived by letting the abuse just roll off her…Or enjoying it; seems to like being beaten, but doesn’t react much to sexual attention...Or any attention. Freaky. Word is she was rounded up with a bunch of death-cultists, and when she came in she had enough metal in her face and body to make a decent suit of armor. That’s all gone now, and somehow she manages to wear the scars quite prettily. Freaky eyes. Occasional prison tattoo artist, but don't ask how clean the needle is.

Kinks: Sadist. Masochist. Seems to have no interest in sex if pain isn’t involved somehow.

Non-Con: Non-con perp and victim.
My current O/os (need work)

Chulanowa

I plan to have my mesmerist/summoner up tonight, assuming it stays that combo in my head for the next eight hours  :-)

Chanticleer

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 16, 2018, 01:50:33 PM
I plan to have my mesmerist/summoner up tonight, assuming it stays that combo in my head for the next eight hours  :-)

Hey Chula!

Neat, our characters can talk about dead things together. :)

Snake

Just for lulz I.  Working up a 2ndary character just in case shit goes sideways

Chanticleer

Quote from: Snake on August 16, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
Just for lulz I.  Working up a 2ndary character just in case shit goes sideways

What is this "in case" you speak of?

Snake

....really? I meant a backup in the event something happens since we have 0 healers.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Snake on August 16, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
....really? I meant a backup in the event something happens since we have 0 healers.

It was more a joke that it was inevitable.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Snake on August 16, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

The group could use a couple of healsluts.   ???
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Chanticleer

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 16, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

We should make capturing and enslaving some a priority.

Phaia

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 16, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

You guys do know witches have cure lights on their spell list as well as a healing hex...

Snake

But DO THEY? as in currently available?

firepyre

Who cares. Chain her up quick! Don't let her get away!

Phaia

Quote from: Snake on August 16, 2018, 04:50:26 PM
But DO THEY? as in currently available?

The witches have no familiar which are their spell books so no spells...yet
and as yet Faerl has not taken the healing hex...

also note even though there are 2 witches only one of us can get hexes...the white haired one gave up all hexes for that witchy type

Quote from: firepyre on August 16, 2018, 04:52:55 PM
Who cares. Chain her up quick! Don't let her get away!

Now you are just teasing!!

Chanticleer

Quote from: Phaia on August 16, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

The witches have no familiar which are their spell books so no spells...yet
and as yet Faerl has not taken the healing hex...

also note even though there are 2 witches only one of us can get hexes...the white haired one gave up all hexes for that witchy type

Maybe if we chain her up and dye her hair...?

Phaia

Quote from: Chanticleer on August 16, 2018, 04:58:21 PM
Maybe if we chain her up and dye her hair...?

The dang hair would slap you silly trying it!! and even if you succeed she would just be a different color hair white haired witch and still no hexes!!

Waldham

Oboro
Human Fighter Venom Blade Martial Master Mutagen Warrior /Rogue Phantom Thief Rotdrinker, 13 HP, AC 12, Character Sheet.
You want to spit on me, be careful ! Or it's me that you spit on you, you risked to be blind by my semen !

Brief History:  Oboro has nagaji blood in her veins. She left her boring village and began a criminal carreer to finish in the jail because her accomplices denounced her. When she will find them, they will pay a high price for this decision.

Kinks:  She likes all physical characters except obese and overweight. She prefers female and hermaphrodite partners. She can copulate with all races and species if she attracted by the partner. She likes knotting cock, large and small breasts, big and multiple penises, tentacles. She likes anal and vaginal sex, the bondage, domination, multiple partners, oral sex, sex toys.

Non-Con:  non-con as the perpetrator (hermaphrodite)

Chulanowa

All these sexually adventurous characters with garbage will saves! Oh, this will indeed be a delight.

Waldham

I attempt my luck again because on the Emerald Spire, my character didn't play.

Phaia

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 16, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
All these sexually adventurous characters with garbage will saves! Oh, this will indeed be a delight.

Yea I noticed that as well!
Wisdom is never a good dump stat!

Chulanowa

Tym Hellebore
Changeling (Callow May; Goblin father) Mesmerist/Twinned Summoner, 9 HP, AC 14, Character Sheet.
She might be in solitary, but she can still make friends...

Brief History:  Larceny. Conspiracy. Deception. Impersonation of a Church Official. Corrupting the youth. Inspiring lewd acts. Public disturbance. Littering. The list of charges brought against Tym was a litany of petty things, but all added up, it's a hundred and twelve years behind bars. Every one of them earned, and then some; Tym has little care or concern for others, after all, they've shown little for her. She takes what she can get while she can take it, and leaves the other person feeling blessed by the loss. The tricky part is, with her skills, she didn't have to end up in prison... maybe there's a reason. Due to her abilities and the security risks they pose, she's been kept separate from others, with a soporific drug added to her meals.

Kinks:  Controlling others; Getting her "twin" in on the fun; size difference; receiving creampies; being worshiped; exotic and revealing clothing; exhibitionism;

Non-Con:  She's very much willing to be the dominant partner in non/dubcon, though usually not in an "overpowering" fashion. She may on occasion deign to pretend to be the "victim," but the last prisoner who made an earnest attempt at this ended up blind, his cock up his pwn ass, raving about what a wonderful time he had.

Eidolon
Tym's eidolon looks exactly like her; If anything it seems maybe slightly more shifty. When active, both her and her Eidolon have a sigil; a spiralling spark of bright violet flame just above their brows.

Small Biped (Twinned)
30'
HD: 1d10
BAB:/b] +1
AC: 15
Saves: Fort +2 | Will +2 | Ref +2
Skills:Disguise +12 (+20 to disguise as master), Disable Device +6, Perception +7, Stealth +10
Str: 12 | Dex: 14 | Con: 11 | Int: 7 | Wis: 10 | Cha: 11
Evolutions: Limbs (Arms, Legs) | Claws (1d3) | Weapon Training  | Skilled (Disguise) | Climb
Feat: Skill Focus: Perception
Attacks: Claws x2 +3, 1d3+1.
Special:[/b[ Darkvision, Link, Share Spells

Jovialtraveler

Ooh nice.
Also, have you heard of Incase, and their obsession with shortstacks?

Bibliophilia

He's very familiar with InCase.  -nodnod.-

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Waldham on August 16, 2018, 05:20:54 PM
I attempt my luck again because on the Emerald Spire, my character didn't play.

I hope you are not waiting for approval.  Every character is auto-admitted.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Hey all --

Characters are now level 2, acquired max HP per level, and have 1,500gp-worth of items.

The first post of this thread has been updated.

Our game is pretty full, but we could always use more villains.  Feel free to come or go.

Phantom.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O