Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 12:06:54 AM
So what is this campfire inside Jake?
Oh, are you asking me...? Well, way things are going, keep it up and stick around a few more posts and you'll see...!  :o
"If you play with black fire..."
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 09, 2013, 12:18:38 AM
I was selective as to the "images" that flashed. Didn't think it was over pg-13, mostly in today's standards...but I'll tone it down more for the sake of the kids. (Not implying anyone here is a kid, just a figure of speech).
I appreciate all of your guidance and help with me on this site. Sorry for messing up so much. ((Hugs)).
You're not messing up, really.  Just...pushing the limit a little.  And you never know if that push is gonna be too much, so...best not to risk it.
And dood...Kepesk...you're so turning Jake into a ticking time bomb xD
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

No need, everybody makes mistakes. Although I must say I find it kinda of odd that you use parentheses in your in character posts.  But there is nothing wrong with doing that.

Kepesk

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 09, 2013, 12:18:38 AM
I was selective as to the "images" that flashed. Didn't think it was over pg-13, mostly in today's standards...but I'll tone it down more for the sake of the kids. (Not implying anyone here is a kid, just a figure of speech).
I appreciate all of your guidance and help with me on this site. Sorry for messing up so much. ((Hugs)).
Yeah, I think you're okay. I could tell you selected those images specifically. (And they were good ones!)
Cas's right tho: It's good to be cautious cuz you wanna get Approved of course, but I've seen wayyy worse in PG-13 just recently...

Remember that `thing' I referred to with Jake, Cas'...?  This is only the very beginnings... ;)
~ Aristotle

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 12:23:01 AM
No need, everybody makes mistakes. Although I must say I find it kinda of odd that you use parentheses in your in character posts.  But there is nothing wrong with doing that.
Ya I use those when my character is thinking to herself...I'll stop. Sorry

Demigod1945

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 09, 2013, 12:29:33 AM
Ya I use those when my character is thinking to herself...I'll stop. Sorry

Hey nothing wrong with that, I was just making note of it. If you want to keep doing it, be my guest.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 12:23:33 AM
Yeah, I think you're okay. I could tell you selected those images specifically. (And they were good ones!)
Cas's right tho: It's good to be cautious cuz you wanna get Approved of course, but I've seen wayyy worse in PG-13 just recently...

Remember that `thing' I referred to with Jake, Cas'...?  This is only the very beginnings... ;)

So Jake should be letting it all out now.

Kepesk

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 09, 2013, 12:27:43 AM
"This is going to be good, the boy wonder is going to cry." She thought.
You know, I really should hate you right now...but you are too damned funny!

And I wouldn't even worry about the parentheticals. Really. Bats made it known that TheSunMaid often posts in 1st person. I know, cuz I've never posted like this either, so it's weird for me too. Just do whatever comes natural for you.

Speaking of... Hello SunMaid!  ;D If your character were in a movie version of our humble little game here, what actor would play her?
"I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it."
~ Aristotle

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 12:32:50 AM
So Jake should be letting it all out now.
Ohhh...$4!+. "What did you do, Ray...?"
~ Aristotle

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 12:35:21 AM
You know, I really should hate you right now...but you are too damned funny!

And I wouldn't even worry about the parentheticals. Really. Bats made it known that TheSunMaid often posts in 1st person. I know, cuz I've never posted like this either, so it's weird for me too. Just do whatever comes natural for you.
Christina Hendricks
Speaking of... Hello SunMaid!  ;D If your character were in a movie version of our humble little game here, what actor would play her?
"I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it."

Cascalence

*is Dizzy*  PMs from two different people (don't you stop PMing me, Kepesk.  I want you to PM me), jumping three threads (reading the IC, this thread, and posting here and in the doormat), and texting a friend...@.@

ErikaWyte

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 09, 2013, 12:37:18 AM

That post some how had my response in it...lol but I'll post it here so you can actually see it. "Christina Hendricks" would play my character.

Batman4560

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 12:43:23 AM
*is Dizzy*  PMs from two different people (don't you stop PMing me, Kepesk.  I want you to PM me), jumping three threads (reading the IC, this thread, and posting here and in the doormat), and texting a friend...@.@
k, thx...
Busy grl!
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 12:43:23 AM
You guys are making me jealous!!! I wanna PM somebody too!

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 12:53:36 AM
You guys are making me jealous!!! I wanna PM somebody too!
*fidget* Sorry, Demi.  Don't worry, I'm sure your approval will come through soon!  And then you can PM me all your questions and I'll answer them!  I think, for a newbie, I have a pretty good grasp on the site.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 12:56:07 AM
*fidget* Sorry, Demi.  Don't worry, I'm sure your approval will come through soon!  And then you can PM me all your questions and I'll answer them!  I think, for a newbie, I have a pretty good grasp on the site.
It would definitely seem so. And where Kepesk?!?!?! He should be showing Jacobs awesome powers!!

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 12:57:59 AM
It would definitely seem so. And where Kepesk?!?!?! He should be showing Jacobs awesome powers!!
...That's probably my fault too....

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 12:56:07 AM
I think, for a newbie, I have a pretty good grasp on the site.
Good! Will you help me!?!  ;D
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 01:04:22 AM
Good! Will you help me!?!  ;D
Lol, of course I will!  What's givin' ya trouble?

Kepesk

Uh oh... I think we just went to The Bad Place y'all...!  :-\
And I apologize for the bogus pic. I wasn't really expecting all this tonite, so I quite literally just threw that together, and again, that is not the final image of Jake.
~ Aristotle

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 01:04:58 AM
Lol, of course I will!  What's givin' ya trouble?
Oh I dunno...everything...!  ;)
I've been so busy I haven't even really had a chance to take a look at anything yet...  :-\ I'll letcha know tho...
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 01:07:31 AM
Oh I dunno...everything...!  ;)
I've been so busy I haven't even really had a chance to take a look at anything yet...  :-\ I'll letcha know tho...

Lol, oki.  Well, you know I'll be up as late as you, if not later, so...yeah, I'll be here when you have a question.
Also, guys, for about half the day tomorrow, I won't be online.  I have to go into town with my mom, and catch some sleep...so...yeah, just warnin ya'll.

Kepesk

I suppose I should also take this time to let everyone know that I won't be here for the next two - yes, count `em - two days...  :-\ Sucktastic timing, I know, but camping trip for nephew's 13th b-day planned before I even applied here.
~ Aristotle