The Captain seeks an Old West adventure (M seeking F)

Started by Captain Maltese, January 03, 2011, 07:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

I have a sudden urge for a western story. A grizzled and unmovable flinthearted bounty hunter of the Lee Van Cleef variety is on the track of a wild girl with a prize on her head. But when he eventually catches up he will be after more than her head!

Surprise, I am not mainly after a sex-in-cowboy-outfits story. Sure leather is hot, but I find barbed dialogue to be hotter. So I don't want an innocent victim, or a just a cold bad girl. Or even a nice round or three of angry sex. Let me have chemistry. Let me have sparks. Make her escape or try to slip a blade between his ribs, or fool him with a feint. Because only when he gets angry enough, or horny enough, will this Old West gringo stop looking at the sum on the wanted poster and start treating her like a woman with a big W. I don't care if it takes 60 posts to get to any actual sex if those 60 posts have been filled with sweet edgy violent tension, shameless teasing and tongue-in-cheek humor.

I am looking for someone to play the woman, but this time I will be very flexible with age. Is she a runaway 17 year old who is much too clever for her age, or a seasoned 50 year old with plenty of fire left in her heart and fists? My character will probably be somewhere in his 40s.

This story will obviously contain noncon but probably nothing too extreme. Endings could be them riding into the sunset together, or parting ways on the middle of a bridge, or him dumping her on the sheriff's floor, or either of them leaving this world with a bullet or in a noose.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories