A few plot ideas, looking for whomever

Started by cypridophobia, October 15, 2010, 08:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cypridophobia

Alright, I have a few ideas. I generally like to play females but I can do a male if it is required. Here are a few ideas...

ONE
Teacher/Student. Over 18. Student is made to stay after class by the teacher for something or other. Mischief ensues. I'm pretty open to whatever, teacher can me male or female, same for the student. I think I'd rather play student.

TWO
Okay, this one is a little harder to explain. Crazy guy kidnaps girl, takes her to creepy house, ties her up in creepy basement. Crazy guy used to be a doctor or something like that, but went crazy, apparently. Girl can't do anything. Crazy tortures her and uses her as a toy, etc etc etc. I think I want to be the crazy guy in this one.

THREE
Pirates, just for the hell of it. I'm open to whatever. I would want to be a girl in this one. It can whatever.

Sorry I'm so vague, just don't want to have too much structure to were its hard to do anything. Let me know if you're interested.

you're my peace of mind,
my home,
my center.
im just trying to hold on
one more day...

kingOFcalifornication

I'm super bored and want something different, so how about the pirates scenario?