Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire - interest check

Started by SpiralSpider, September 04, 2014, 03:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

I will put myself down as tentatively interested at the moment.

SpiralSpider

I see an overwhelming majority interested in favor of playing original characters (great!) but I don't necessarily see a need to exclude a canon PC if someone thinks they can play them well enough.

I saw suggestions for the Night Watch and for King's Landing... am I missing any other setting suggestion? It looks like King's Landing has more votes than any other setting so I think we'll go with that.

GnothiSeauton - I'd need it to be after Robert's rebellion as I have limited knowledge about what the city was like when the Mad King reigned.

Is someone else willing to GM? If so, I can research and come up with an OC for any time frame. (But for the sake of not ruining my love of the story with spoilers.... please keep it before the end of the 3rd season... I've just started watching)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

I'd be happy to co-GM but I don't currently have the time to do it on my own. :) Best time period, I think, is during Robert's reign.

GnothiSeauton

I think I'm going to formally withdraw my interest for the time being.  I might pick up on it at another time.  It sounds really interesting, especially with the writers who have already mentioned their interest, but for now I'm going to just focus on a project of mine I've had in development for some time since it is a little similar to the setting.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

SpiralSpider

My life has gotten very busy lately so I don't think I'm going to go forward with this and start a game just yet. When my time frees up, I'll contact all of you to see if you're still interested otherwise feel free to start something on your own, of course.

Thanks!
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."