News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Grilled Calamari..if it tastes anything like fried Calamari

Bee Sting or Jellyfish Sting?
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Inkidu

Bee sting.

Chocolate ice cream or coffee and peanut butter ice cream?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Pixilicious

Chocolate, definitely!  Coffee has always been and probably always will be icky to me! :)

Hot Dogs or Sausages? :P

AcidCrayfish

some good kielbasa yum...

onion rings or fries?

Lilias

Fries (or even better, oven chips!)

Ketchup or BBQ sauce?
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Zaer Darkwail

I use ketchup in almost any food so BBQ sauce would be refreshing change.

Warm main dish or cold main dish (ofc a different foods which suit to the temepratures, example hot potatoes + steak with warm, salad/icecream/cake as cold main dish)

Inkidu

Hot main dish.

M&M's with peanuts or with peanut butter.

Ink likes his candy.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Lilias

With peanuts *kronshe, kronshe*

White or red wine?
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Kalen

Red wine, all the way.

New BSG or Old BSG?

Miss Lacey

New BSG.

Angel or Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Book five of the Wheel of Time series

O/O it's not just a shocked emoticon! : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21831.0

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." -River Tam; Serenity

Kalen

Buffy.  Tough decision, though. 

Mets or Yankees?

MusicNeverDies

Mets, after all, I am a machoist.

Football or Rugby?

Kalen

Rugby.  Only American wusses need PADS.

To cure insomnia... golf, or curling?

MusicNeverDies

Curling

Bowling or go-karts?

Miss Lacey

Bowling, ftw. :]

Nintendo or Sony?
"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Book five of the Wheel of Time series

O/O it's not just a shocked emoticon! : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21831.0

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." -River Tam; Serenity

Pixilicious

Nintendo...I love my Wii :)

Stuffed animals or dolls?

Miss Lacey

Stuffed animals. Dolls creep me out.

Blind or deaf?

Wistful Dream

Oh wow that's really hard....deaf though. I would hate to not be able to see the beauty of the world around me.

Summer or winter?

Bliss

Summer.

No sex at all, or lackluster mutual masturbation with unsatisfying orgasm?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Miss Lacey

No sex at all.

Having an itch you can't scratch, or sneezing nonstop?

Emmaline

sneezing non-stop

pen or pencil

WyldRanger

Pencil always :)

Peaches or Pears?

Emmaline

Peaches. So soft and juicy.

m&m's or skittles?

Lilias

(Peanut) M&Ms

Wrapping paper or gift bag?
~Wendell Berry

Emmaline

wrapping paper

gloves or mittens