News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Treasure Hunt! (Maid RPG)

Started by Zeth, December 22, 2014, 12:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeth

Summary
Everyone’s heard of the legend of Tokugawa’s buried treasure. It’s Japan’s single most famous buried treasure story. Your Master too has been ensnared by this dream. He has acquired the notes of the military strategist Kakuryo Hayashi, purchased a small mountain in Gunma Prefecture, and set about trying to excavate the buried treasure. However, Kentaro Kashiwazaki of the prefecture assembly intends to sabotage his efforts! Will the Master be able to find his buried treasure?

Setting
This scenario takes place in present-day Japan, and the “mansion” is a small mountain that the Master purchased in order to search for treasure, and the large villa that rests at its foot. There’s also a small village near the villa, though that shouldn't cause any problems, right?

The Setup
This game uses all the basic rules for Maid and is a favor race.  Everytime a Maid earns favor she earns points towards her score. Spending Favor to raise attributes or cause  random events does not lower her score. The only way to lower a score is if the Master deducts favor from your character.

Because this is a  favor race seduction rules are not allowed. Seduction rules just lets you get favor from other players instead of the master. You can still have romance and sex with other characters as you wish, no rolls needed.

House Rule: The Will is Strong
If you maid is created with 0 Will, automatically raise it to 1 for free. This is for the forum rules on stress. Stress explosions use a character's turn and they lose 10 points of stress each turn. Other players may use Comforting on their turn to remove an extra 10 stress. The Explosion ends when stress is at 0.

So who wants to go treasure hunting?

Zeth

BUMP! Come on, no love for the MAID RPG?

Togashi

Actually what I remember of the Maid RPG was funny. I could get in on this if there was a group.

Zeth

Right then, I'll scour the depths of E for more players then.

Dynamod

Gonna voice my interest for now! .w. I love me some maid RPG. once upon a time I was going to run a game, but I bit off too much to chew (note to self, don't start a game which requires extensive worldbuilding and fact checking of historical data as your first game master experience! keep it small! as small as possible!)

Zeth

Well that is two maids. We could start the game now if you wish. Though I will take a third if some one else wants  in.

ShadowFox89

I'll poke in for interest. How many characteristics are we able to roll for?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zeth

The standard 2 special qualities.

Here is a character generator for MAID

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/maidrpg.html

Zeth

Well I have 3 players. Shall we start?

Togashi

Well everyone needs to be built, but I am ready whenever.

Dynamod

here's my character! http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/maid-show.php?id=7420 Yuguu, the Ninjacat

I ended up having to choose favoring luck over skill since they are the same, but I gotta say teleport is pretty thematically on the spot .w.;

Togashi

Zeth

What section we going here? Light, Bondage, or Non Consent?

Togashi